Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Cyrodil

Votes: 39 3.2%
  • High Rock

Votes: 44 3.7%
  • Summerset Isles

Votes: 168 14.0%
  • Hammerfell

Votes: 184 15.3%
  • Black Marsh

Votes: 97 8.1%
  • Valenwood

Votes: 110 9.1%
  • Elsweyr

Votes: 268 22.3%
  • Morrowind (again)

Votes: 15 1.2%
  • All of Tamriel

Votes: 279 23.2%

• Total voters

Swampie

I have thought for a long time they should make islands and perhaps ship building. You make an area the sea is the boundary, not some mountain cliff. I'd like to see Mountain Climbing as a skill anyway.

If you make them islands, you can create a super world.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
If Bethesda doesn't do Elsweyr or Black Marsh I'll be quite upset because Bethesda has only done games for human and elvish races. Come on! I want to be in a beast province already!

Tosh Raka

Tiger Dragon of Ka'Po'Tun
I have thought for a long time they should make islands and perhaps ship building. You make an area the sea is the boundary, not some mountain cliff. I'd like to see Mountain Climbing as a skill anyway.

If you make them islands, you can create a super world.

Mountain climbing is a skill. It's called "spam the jump button up a steep cliff"
It's upgraded to "drive shadow mere up a steep cliff" when u level up.

azali100

I want to see Hammerfell. I like the desert. A primarily beast nation like Elsweyr might be weird to some people.

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr

Tosh Raka

Tiger Dragon of Ka'Po'Tun
hey dumby there is alre

There is already one of all of tamriel it is arena ELDER SCROLLS 1 U MORON and there is gonna be a mmo called elder scrolls online im 10 and i know more about elder scrolls then u and i think it should take place in hamerfell and be able to go to orsinium or elsweyr or black marsh my favorite race on TES is argonian

First off, that was my quote.

Secondly, TES arena did take place across tamriel gathering the artifacts needed to beat Jäger tharn. Anyone with a middle school reading capacity could take this information from Elder Scrolls wiki, or from UESP. But the game was so large and focused more On gameplay and lore they had no time for graphics. You would know because you played this game in 1994... Ooooo wait u weren't even born.

Third (I hope u can count this high) following the development of recent games every game after arena (excluding the MMORPG ESO) focuses on a specific area and a conflict in that area that's specific to the lore of that province. Daggerfall in Highrock, And Hammerfell as well as Aetherius (the Elder Scrolls "heaven"), Morrowind in... Morrowind, and Oblivion in Cyrodiil and Oblivion. All NUMBERED installments of TES were in a specific region. You should know you played them all... Oh wait, you mom wouldn't buy you a PC cuz you couldn't read yet...

Fourth, and I hope you're keeping up ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE is not a NUMBERED SEQUEL and therefore ISN'T COUNTED in this topic.

That being said, I'd say you shouldn't be playing these games young man. MATURE rating (see the M on the box?) is for 17yo or more, or at least the education level of a 9th grader.

Yebda

hammerfell ill think :) i´st smell so good!

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
I don't know if I would want Hammerfell or that it will be Hammerfell because I've heard that its desert the Alik'r desert is very large and similiar to the Sahara and that would imply that most of the land in Hammerfell is uninhabitable and that there is a very small population there. This is my guess as to why in the elder scrolls II Daggerfall only included the coast of Hammerfell because the rest of the land is not as important and it would not make sense to go and explore that land now after already seeing the more important and heavier populated area.

The desert in Elsweyr on the other hand sounds like it is filled with various amounts of tribes and has a good population or otherwise they would not have been able to split the Elsweyr desert and the rest of Elsweyr into two different kingdoms. Also Elsweyr is only half desert with the other half being something like a rain forest allowing for a more diverse feel to the game because you do not want to ONLY see lots and lots of desert and sand dunes.

Dirsocion

I tallied for "All of Tamriel." Afterall, Bethesda Softworks and Zenimax's next push is their $300 million funded Elder Scrolls Online. The trailer is already out at elderscrollsonline.com. I think the release of Skyrim was to begin the start of this new software and engine. The MMO will likely use the same, and I'm extremely excited about the MMO! :)

no_STARDISPLAY

I tallied for "All of Tamriel." Afterall, Bethesda Softworks and Zenimax's next push is their $300 million funded Elder Scrolls Online. The trailer is already out at elderscrollsonline.com. I think the release of Skyrim was to begin the start of this new software and engine. The MMO will likely use the same, and I'm extremely excited about the MMO! :)
the elder scrolls online will be in all of tamriel but i don't think they will make a elder scrolls game in the whole land. i think they take just one of the regions like they always do

Dovakhin Sadir

Vampire Goddess
I hope its all of tamriel so like i can travel the whole world with one character and not have to go from game to game.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
The Elder Scrolls Online does not count as the next Elder Scrolls / Elder Scrolls VI.
Also, I am not as excited about the MMO because it takes away from the world being yours to do with as you wish and instead you have to deal with a bunch of stuff from other players and you can't go on killing sprees killing shop owners and such.

Akim

The Elder Scrolls Online does not count as the next Elder Scrolls / Elder Scrolls VI.
Also, I am not as excited about the MMO because it takes away from the world being yours to do with as you wish and instead you have to deal with a bunch of stuff from other players and you can't go on killing sprees killing shop owners and such.

The best choice of action is to NEVER get your hopes up for any MMO, as they almost always suuuuuuuck. And in the off chance that one comes out that is playable for a month, then you will be pleasantly surprised.

Unless you really like teaming up with DraginBornNeverarine69 to go do hours of grinding repeating the same quest to get upgraded armor colors....

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
I just hope that this new MMO doesn't mess up Elder Scrolls VI, but I wonder if it could have an effect or clue as to where the next elder scrolls game takes place.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts