Do alot of people still play skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
On and off. I play it for bursts lasting a couple of months, then get bored of it and leave it alone for ages. Then I realise I haven't played Skyrim in half a year and the cycle goes on :>

Suleku

The Grey Knight
Been on and off since the release of this game myself... First played it on the PS3 >.> and well ya that didn't work out soo well... the freaking lag later on in the game pissed me off soo I traded it in then got the PC version... haven't looked back since then. Mods make the game into an awesome experience indeed :D, and I don't have to worry about the game getting too boring at higher levels either... Those mobs will still totally pwn my azz into next week x.x

Karen

boop.
It's something that sucks me back in for short periods from time to time now. I got the game about three days after it came out, and I played it every day for hours, for maybe a little over half a year before I initially got bored of it and moved on to other games. That was just with the vanilla game though, the only mods I used then were UI mods. I also only had one character, who became the generic jack-of-all-trades character, and those are no fun to play. :p Then I slowly discovered rping and armor/weapon mods, immersive mods and stuff and started experimenting with different kinds of characters.

Personally, I still feel like there's only a finite number of things to do in Skyrim before I get bored again, so like most people in this thread, I play it on and off. It's very easy to get back into, though, and I like that about Skyrim. At the moment, I think I haven't played it in maybe half a month, but there is a build I've been thinking about trying lately, so I'll probably be picking it up again soon.

Rimfaxe96

I've started playing it very actively again because I got the Legendary Edition now. Playing almost every day now to be exact. But even when I'm not playing it, I always find myself looking for well-written Skyrim fanfiction and stuff, so yeah. I digged my nose too deep into the TES lore and wikis to stop being addicted just now.

jonathan90

well known member
yes, I do not really play much anymore.... I don't know why.... I just feel better that way.

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
I had spurts of playing it non-stop for about a week and then returning to not having anything to do with it for a couple months. Now, I can't even look at it, I can't start it up, I can't play it for more than 10 minutes without being contemplating-suicide-type bored. Yup, I think I'm done.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
I have been trying to get back into it, cause the other games are bothering me. And I finally got all the DLC. I just have character commitment issues. I think my first RP character has stayed more relevant in terms of use than Skyrim.

Maybe I should try to make him and play him out, but yeah its sporadic at best to answer your question.

jonathan90

well known member
at second thought , dang it !!! I will get back into it.. have not played it for a while. but it is such a great game with heaps of stuff to do and content. I will rise back to life with it again.:)

Pendalyn

Very Dangerous Nobody
Skyrim is a game? Wow.

Harc

Big Hog
Go it on the release day. I've had my character since before I started 8th grade, in the summer of 2012. I now he is level 53, and I'm going into 9th grade in about 3 weeks.

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
I was smart and got skyrim a month before release, gotten all the DLC's on the day they come out, usualy withing the first 1-2 hours, I have taken a few breaks, so that when i come back to it it feels kinda new, but seeing how if i totaled up my hours played amongst my character, well it's easily past 900, atleast 3 months ago i had like 890ish hours...lol
oh and the characters that got deleted, i dont keep track of those hours

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
I still play Skyrim a lot. I started on the 360 version and played on that religiously up until November last year when I got a new PC, since then I've played it non stop on the PC with mods as a lot of them add some real great quests.

Benthos

Proud Mer
I had Skyrim since last December (late player, I know), I stopped playing since late April and picked it up again this past week, I will still play the hell out of it.

geardawks

I'll gut you in the stomach and twist
Had Skyrim pretty much since release. Transferred from Ps3 (where I played PowerCharacters) then switched over to PC. Played it non stop for a year with mods and stuff, then put it down for a while. Now I get little bursts of inspiration to play a new RP character for a month or so, then get sucked into different games. But since I'm done with Fallout 3 again (I think), I'll probably return to Skyrim for a new RP sesh. Probably for the long haul.

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Haven't touched the game in almost 6 months after completing everything on 2 characters already.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts