Do alot of people still play skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Caroline Forbes

Female Assassin
Yeah i play it

sticky runes

Finally got bored of it! I will get back to Skyrim at some point, but I think I've done enough in the game to keep me satisfied for a while, but I'm currently giving some of my older games some love.

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
I have had it for 4-5 months, and I still play it regularly. With all there is to do, I haven't beaten the game yet, I figure I will be playing for a while longer. I might pick up the legendary edition, with the DLCs later this year, but I am still happy with the "vanilla" game. :D

Mookie

I still play it. Instaled some mods and they made the game boring for me :sadface:
So instaled the game back again, got dragonborn, heartfire and dawnguard and am rolling onward :D

Ritterkreuz

Oh yeah. I've lost count as to which Dragonborn I'm currently on.

Annageckos

I still play most days, at least a couple of hours. I have had skyrim for for about a year now and did take a short break from it, but I still haven't done all the quest yet. I really do love this game, I have yet to try a couple of builds, I keep finding myself going for a sneaky archer type.

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
I didn't get it until Dec 2012. I think it's the greatest game ever and my family plays it ALL THE TIME!!!

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
I didn't get it until Dec 2012. I think it's the greatest game ever and my family plays it ALL THE TIME!!!

I also arrived fairly late to the Skyrim party, so I'm still playing it.

Also, whilst wandering around Twitch.tv, I notice a fair number of livestream Skyrim broadcasts almost every day; apparently the bundled Skyrim + DLC at a reduced price brought some more people to the game.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
I got bored of the game a while back, was starting to get tired of constantly making new characters that I just ended up abandoning once they reached level 20 or so. Recently though, I've been playing it every now and then, whenever I'm in the mood. :p

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
haha! This is a joke question right? OF COURSE THEY PLAY IT!!! DUR!!! seriously tho i currently own 27 games not counting the ones on xbl and none of them get played more than Skyrim.

FrostedPink

Fairon
I've had the game for over a year now and I still play it. Granted, during the school year my job doesn't allow much game time, but it still makes me cool amongst the kids. :cool: I may not play it for a month, but then I play for a week straight, depending. Well made games never have an end date.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
I still play it all the time for short bursts, and I've had the game almost since release. This game honestly has to share time with Fable, and my Resident Evil addiction, however it still sees the most play time. Bethesda really nailed it with this one, I just never get bored.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I've had Skyrim since it came out, still play it every now and then. Though I did take a break for a few months, but I still also play Oblivion.

Chadonraz

I only got it six months ago, and I haven't been able to play since late May (my 360 is at my other home) -- so yes, I'll still be playing after my summer job ends in mid-August.

I've done pretty much every single quest (except non-MQ Solstheim ones) at least once, but there are still several characters I want to create and things I want to try out. Especially now that I've played Daggerfall and Morrowind, and gained tons of knowledge of the history of Tamriel. :)

Some things I get bored with really fast, but there are a few I maintain an interest in for several years. I'm betting Skyrim (and TES in general) will be among the latter.

Abyssion

I've had Skyrim since 10th of November 2011, and I was glued to it for over a year, I had a small break to play on other games but after that I was hooked all over again, that was on my 360, this past Feb I invested in a gaming rig so I could play Skyrim with mods, and to be honest, 2 characters later I'm still hooked and I even managed to get my girlfriend playing Skyrim :cool: