• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dylan

Zeroth
Rofl dude, your Avatar is me right now at bonestrewn crest with a dragon who flies backwards and refuses to fight me, that, and a dragon that appears every so often and flies around trolling me, whom i dub the "troll dragon" my arch nemesis *shakes fist*

lol i cant get that dragon to die either =)

Verac

there are an infinet amount of side quest. have you tried finding all the words without google? or all the locations? im trying to find if anybody knows anything about these afflicted people that ran up and started puking on me last night. but im about to ask in this thread since nobodies responded on the help side.
Also dylan has a point, side quests get boring after awhile cause sometimes its the same thing like take dark brotherhood quests for example, i had the SAME guy ask me to kill the SAME person 3 times and 2 times in a row.

Verac

there are an infinet amount of side quest. have you tried finding all the words without google? or all the locations? im trying to find if anybody knows anything about these afflicted people that ran up and started puking on me last night. but im about to ask in this thread since nobodies responded on the help side.
Sorry, didnt read all that brandon the puking people are apart of the daedric lord peryites quest for his shield spellbreaker, hes the god of pestilence and nastiness, hence the puking. you can find his shrine almost directly south of them, oh also didnt read abotu the ebony blade, not sure why you mentioned it but atm its super glitched the blade is two handed, yet benefits soley from 1 perks and you cant forge it to be stronger

brandon

Also dylan has a point, side quests get boring after awhile cause sometimes its the same thing like take dark brotherhood quests for example, i had the SAME guy ask me to kill the SAME person 3 times and 2 times in a row.
no im not talking about the companion/db/theives continuations. i stopped doing the db stuff after the night mother had me talk to the same preist a third time. i said f u get me another contact people are getting supicious. but i am talking about the random people. they are always trying to do something or losing this to bandits/drow/ whatever. and last night i think i found a mysterious plague. people just run up and puked on me.

Verac

no im not talking about the companion/db/theives continuations. i stopped doing the db stuff after the night mother had me talk to the same preist a third time. i said f u get me another contact people are getting supicious. but i am talking about the random people. they are always trying to do something or losing this to bandits/drow/ whatever. and last night i think i found a mysterious plague. people just run up and puked on me.
as i mentioned, thats for the daedric lord peryites quest, hes the god of pestilence and nastiness and you go there to kill his misled folowers the reward is the artifact shield spellbreaker you can find his shrine almost directly south of those ruins

brandon

as i mentioned, thats for the daedric lord peryites quest, hes the god of pestilence and nastiness and you go there to kill his misled folowers the reward is the artifact shield spellbreaker you can find his shrine almost directly south of those ruins
oh awesome i wish you had told me that when i asked. if you did it didnt show up so thanks.

Dylan

Zeroth
i have the xbox version so i find it hard to rip myself away just to search somthing up.

but more main quest would be nice like hunting down the remaining dragons or being able to fly oldiving( sorry idk how to spell that dragons name) anywere instead of horseback which is slow...

Verac

Sorry, when you asked first it was 20 min ago i was playing the game then, then i told you but as you mentioned probably didnt come through, but your welcome. be warned btw you cannot start the quest till you have a flawless ruby, a daedra heart((one can be found in jorvaskr in kodlaks room under a table)) and....forgot the last thing

brandon

i have the xbox version so i find it hard to rip myself away just to search somthing up.

but more main quest would be nice like hunting down the remaining dragons or being able to fly oldiving( sorry idk how to spell that dragons name) anywere instead of horseback which is slow...
that would be cool. i havent done that quest but my wife keeps getting confused when she calls him to fight for her. she tries to kill him usually.

Verac

that would be cool. i havent done that quest but my wife keeps getting confused when she calls him to fight for her. she tries to kill him usually.
Odahvings blood red making it easy to indentify him tho at night it can get problematic, also just in case read my above post brandon it was intended for you but forgot to do reply

Verac

Also, you CAN start the peryite quest but as i mentioned it will require those objects, but it will tell you what you need, i recommend mining for the flawless ruby

brandon

Sorry, when you asked first it was 20 min ago i was playing the game then, then i told you but as you mentioned probably didnt come through, but your welcome. be warned btw you cannot start the quest till you have a flawless ruby, a daedra heart((one can be found in jorvaskr in kodlaks room under a table)) and....forgot the last thing
cool i have plenty of those. the dude at the college will still sell stuff to you if your with the theives guild. and for some reason the satchel on my alchemy table in whiterun has a deadra heart respawn every now and again. flawless rubys are actually quite common either that or my luck skill from new vegas transferred to skyrim. i not it didnt but my guy is always getting lucky.

brandon

Odahvings blood red making it easy to indentify him tho at night it can get problematic, also just in case read my above post brandon it was intended for you but forgot to do reply
oh yeah i understood who you were talking to. thanks and when i get home ill tell my wife. im sure shes playing right now lol.

BlackRat

Give me an epic dungeon dive. Massive. An homage to the old Wizardy Games... and games like Eye of the Beholder. Huge, sprawling underworlds. Think of the Underdark of Forgotten Realms.

Or let me go "a-viking"... send me out to sea on a ship. Blow me off course and have me land in a foreign land.

But please, for he love of all that's holy... learn something from the DLC for New Vegas. I'm sorry, but that stuff was crap. Truly. I played it all, and I found it all... lacking. Linear and repetitive.

I could care less for new armour or new weapons...I want more STORY! I want more time to spend and quests to finish.

Verac

Give me an epic dungeon dive. Massive. An homage to the old Wizardy Games... and games like Eye of the Beholder. Huge, sprawling underworlds. Think of the Underdark of Forgotten Realms.

Or let me go "a-viking"... send me out to sea on a ship. Blow me off course and have me land in a foreign land.

But please, for he love of all that's holy... learn something from the DLC for New Vegas. I'm sorry, but that stuff was crap. Truly. I played it all, and I found it all... lacking. Linear and repetitive.

I could care less for new armour or new weapons...I want more STORY! I want more time to spend and quests to finish.
I agree and disagree, fallout newfailgus was an absolute atrocity of a game i never even bought the DLC due to the actual game being glitchy as hell, however in my opinion new armor/weps/spells is what makes a real DLC but story is good to, i totally agree there. nothing typical like blah blah evil person blah blah something more deep like bioshockish type story something that grabs you by the gonads and has you saying "What the hell?" sadly atm, they have so many glitchs i fear for future DLC i mean poor dark brotherhood assassins ((like me)) do the entire quest chain and our "epic" armor looks like a CARBON COPY of the orginal shrouded armor its SUPPOSED to have a mask on your cowl, but there is a glitch that only allows females to have it come on what the hell? id've been content with a mask. even tho thieves guild get freakin grim reaper armor((makes no sense to me)) that armor should be dark brotherhood like "armor of sithis"

brandon

I agree and disagree, fallout newfailgus was an absolute atrocity of a game i never even bought the DLC due to the actual game being glitchy as hell, however in my opinion new armor/weps/spells is what makes a real DLC but story is good to, i totally agree there. nothing typical like blah blah evil person blah blah something more deep like bioshockish type story something that grabs you by the gonads and has you saying "What the hell?"
i loved new vegas but i only played the dlcs once and i agree i didnt like them. but i will agree with both of you about the dlc for skyrim give me new armor and weapons and kill cams. but please please give an epic storyline with the expansion pack. i loved the shivering isles expansion pack it was decently long and an epic storyline. but they already did shivering isles and sheogorath has his own quest that i still enjoyed. i love the wabbajack. i dont know im still stuck on the idea of an archealogist finding intel on the dwemer downfall and the falmer waging war on the surface world. and you trying to stop it.

Verac

i loved new vegas but i only played the dlcs once and i agree i didnt like them. but i will agree with both of you about the dlc for skyrim give me new armor and weapons and kill cams. but please please give an epic storyline with the expansion pack. i loved the shivering isles expansion pack it was decently long and an epic storyline. but they already did shivering isles and sheogorath has his own quest that i still enjoyed. i love the wabbajack. i dont know im still stuck on the idea of an archealogist finding intel on the dwemer downfall and the falmer waging war on the surface world. and you trying to stop it.
Shivering isles had a pretty bland story world was interesting story was kinda lame. ((Fun fact sheo in skyrim is YOUR char and also makes references to his adventures saying "A fox((grey fox)) a severed head((dark brotherhood ending quest)) and cheese((old sheos obession))" not to mention he has no eyes, which sheo remarked in the old game that he'd take your eyes but it seemed he was joking, guess not...you can kinda say your former char has "Devolved into sheo" different body, but hes literally sheo with the exception of keeping a piece of his consciousness((Hence the refrences)) i also agree i forgot to say, def DEF new sync kills there is maybe 3 sync kills for every weapon except 1h swords which have atleast 5.

brandon

Shivering isles had a pretty bland story world was interesting story was kinda lame. ((Fun fact sheo in skyrim is YOUR char and also makes references to his adventures saying "A fox((grey fox)) a severed head((dark brotherhood ending quest)) and cheese((old sheos obession))" not to mention he has no eyes, which sheo remarked in the old game that he'd take your eyes but it seemed he was joking, guess not...you can kinda say your former char has "Devolved into sheo" different body, but hes literally sheo with the exception of keeping a piece of his consciousness((Hence the refrences)) i also agree i forgot to say, def DEF new sync kills there is maybe 3 sync kills for every weapon except 1h swords which have atleast 5.
i dunno i liked the shivering isle story but i didnt notice the references till now. i knew you were old sheo but i didnt put two and two together till the end when he said he has to kill himself.

Verac

i dunno i liked the shivering isle story but i didnt notice the references till now. i knew you were old sheo but i didnt put two and two together till the end when he said he has to kill himself.
Im disappointed the lord of balance isnt an offical god now that hes offically free bet he has some neat artifacts ((possibly knightly looking which increases awesome by 9000)) also i do NOT like wabbajack funny, pointless weapon course, everything sheo has is pointless besides the spear of bitter mercy.

brandon

Im disappointed the lord of balance isnt an offical god now that hes offically free bet he has some neat artifacts ((possibly knightly looking which increases awesome by 9000)) also i do NOT like wabbajack funny, pointless weapon course, everything sheo has is pointless besides the spear of bitter mercy.
dude the wabbajack is freaking awesome i turned every guard in whiterun into a bunny dog or chicken till one turned into a deadric lord and proceeded to kill me. i love the wabbajack its my primary ranged attack now.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts