• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Verac

dude the wabbajack is freaking awesome i turned every guard in whiterun into a bunny dog or chicken till one turned into a deadric lord and proceeded to kill me. i love the wabbajack its my primary ranged attack now.
Dremora you mean?

brandon

Verac

Dremoras are awesome just as cocky as they were in the last game "A CHALLENGER IS NEAR" "NOT EVEN A CHALLENGE." "YOU ARE WEAK!" my fav was "YOUR DEATH HONORS MY LORD" not sure if he refers to me or mehrunes.

brandon

Dremoras are awesome just as cocky as they were in the last game "A CHALLENGER IS NEAR" "NOT EVEN A CHALLENGE." "YOU ARE WEAK!" my fav was "YOUR DEATH HONORS MY LORD" not sure if he refers to me or mehrunes.
my guess mehrunes but yeah i love their comments. i just wish i had one like the spectral assassin.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
I would love to explore the province, Elswyr because there aren't enough Khajiits in Skyrim... But then again, I would prefer it to be a whole separate game then expansion. How about a different oblivion realm? Shivering Isle was so amazing, I want to see other realms...

Verac

I would love to explore the province, Elswyr because there aren't enough Khajiits in Skyrim... But then again, I would prefer it to be a whole separate game then expansion. How about a different oblivion realm? Shivering Isle was so amazing, I want to see other realms...
Noooo no no no NO! oblivion realms need to stay in myth. besides plenty of history and crap if we return to morrowind and cyrodil id love to see the changes, but my biggest concern is, how did the imperial legion go from having awesome uniquely styled roman/knight armor to having a PURE roman look man skirts and all. also why do stormcloaks only wear light armor? maybe thats why they lose so bad, not to mention legion gives u a choice of armor types unlike stormcloaks

Verac

I just thought of the best DLC content, A spectral imperial guardsman full armor and armed to the teeth with anti-scum weaponry and senses. and he doesn't realize hes dead and thinks all your enemies are "criminal scum" making all kinds of references such as "YOU SHOULD HAVE PAID THE FINE!" or "STOP YOU VIOLATED THE LAW!"

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Noooo no no no NO! oblivion realms need to stay in myth. besides plenty of history and crap if we return to morrowind and cyrodil id love to see the changes, but my biggest concern is, how did the imperial legion go from having awesome uniquely styled roman/knight armor to having a PURE roman look man skirts and all. also why do stormcloaks only wear light armor? maybe thats why they lose so bad, not to mention legion gives u a choice of armor types unlike stormcloaks
Well, if you played Shivering Isle, you would know the awesomeness of oblivion realms... Cyrodiil was so bland and generic but SI expansion reintroduced that strange and exotic land of madness. I understand if you want to keep it as a myth, just like how I prefer that dwemer disappearance mystery stays a mystery but who doesn't love Daedric quests? Besides, my alchemy skill is sad from lack of daedric ingredients in Skyrim :[

Verac

Well, if you played Shivering Isle, you would know the awesomeness of oblivion realms... Cyrodiil was so bland and generic but SI expansion reintroduced that strange and exotic land of madness. I understand if you want to keep it as a myth, just like how I prefer that dwemer disappearance mystery stays a mystery but who doesn't love Daedric quests? Besides, my alchemy skill is sad from lack of daedric ingredients in Skyrim :[
Ive played shivering isles yes, but i didnt think it was amazing and there are alot of gods i dont like due to weirdness. also the dwarven "mystery" isnt a mystery, they tried to get the power of a god, took the heart of a god, put it in a golem, then smacked it with "divine" tools making them, and the rest of they're species Poof out of existence.

brandon

Ive played shivering isles yes, but i didnt think it was amazing and there are alot of gods i dont like due to weirdness. also the dwarven "mystery" isnt a mystery, they tried to get the power of a god, took the heart of a god, put it in a golem, then smacked it with "divine" tools making them, and the rest of they're species Poof out of existence.
really is that how it happened. damn i was hoping the falmer wiped them out.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
:0 you didn't like shivering isle??! what, why and how? Well, I suppose not everyone can love anything... I just thought the dungeons were more elaborate and there were many interesting things to do in SI, like collecting odd treasures or return bones to the suicide hill. I'll admit that the main quest wasn't all that great. It was fun until the very last anti-climatic moment.
And the dwemer disappearance is still a mystery if we don't know how they just disappeared. I know they were not in good terms with the Gods so I assume it was one of the cause but there is no evidence for it, unless there is that I haven't heard.

Verac

:0 you didn't like shivering isle??! what, why and how? Well, I suppose not everyone can love anything... I just thought the dungeons were more elaborate and there were many interesting things to do in SI, like collecting odd treasures or return bones to the suicide hill. I'll admit that the main quest wasn't all that great. It was fun until the very last anti-climatic moment.
And the dwemer disappearance is still a mystery if we don't know how they just disappeared. I know they were not in good terms with the Gods so I assume it was one of the cause but there is no evidence for it, unless there is that I haven't heard.
Good with the gods? not daedra gods dwemer HATED daedra gods and as a quote from skyrim says "they prefered they're gods of logic" also its clearly stated in morrowind that is how the dwemer "disappeared" hence it connects to the main story. ironically enough you end morrowind in the same way the dwarves ended themselves, also it was they're king Kagrenac who had the bright idea of trying to steal god powers from a dead god.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Good with the gods? not daedra gods dwemer HATED daedra gods and as a quote from skyrim says "they prefered they're gods of logic" also its clearly stated in morrowind that is how the dwemer "disappeared" hence it connects to the main story.
er...
I know they were not in good terms with the Gods
we could discuss about dwemers in another thread though. I don't want to get off topic on this thread.

brandon

Good with the gods? not daedra gods dwemer HATED daedra gods and as a quote from skyrim says "they prefered they're gods of logic" also its clearly stated in morrowind that is how the dwemer "disappeared" hence it connects to the main story. ironically enough you end morrowind in the same way the dwarves ended themselves, also it was they're king Kagrenac who had the bright idea of trying to steal god powers from a dead god.
ah cool but id still like to be able to stop the falmer from waging war on the surface world. and i wish i could find ancient dwemer journals that told us how they were able to fight back even if we had to take them to the guy in markarth to be translated.

Verac

ah cool but id still like to be able to stop the falmer from waging war on the surface world. and i wish i could find ancient dwemer journals that told us how they were able to fight back even if we had to take them to the guy in markarth to be translated.
I just want a dwarven sphere guardian summon then my life would be complete.....mostly

brandon

I just want a dwarven sphere guardian summon then my life would be complete.....mostly
that would be badass. but maybe a little to hardcore cause at lvl 47 i have trouble in hand to hand against them.

brandon

It'd be a long quest chain similer to getting arniels ghost summon
i meant that the constuct might be a little to badass as a summon cause itd be almost as badass as you.

Verac

i meant that the constuct might be a little to badass as a summon cause itd be almost as badass as you.
And odahving isnt? and the sovengarde summon shout? besides im sure it'd be a bit watered down. not to mention a dremora lord dwarfs sphere guardians by alot. yet you can summon them, two actully. you can be in full daedric and have the coolest stuff, and you still wont be as cool and bad ass as a dremora lord.

Verac

Dremora lords dont even have to kick your ass. they can verbally annihilate you out of existence.