• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shick

This may already be posted, but I just wanted to see what everyone else wants in an expansion.

For me, I'd like to see a DLC that has larger battles. For instance, when you join either the Stormcloaks or Imperials the fights are decently sized when fighting for Fort's or Whiterun. To me it was just a taste of what could be. I'd like to see a DLC that contains larger battles. Someting to test the ability and skill of people that play warriors (like myself) and offer them strong challenges with rewards.

Another DLC I'd like to see made would contain the ability to use weapons from horseback. Instead of charging into battle and getting smacked a few times while trying to dismount.

Input? Suggestions? Your preference of a DLC?

dellfenian

Dovahkiin
Another DLC I'd like to see made would contain the ability to use weapons from horseback. Instead of charging into battle and getting smacked a few times while trying to dismount.

i thought that they should have had this put into oblivion as dlc and made it carry over to the other games after it but we see how that went

Eturnus

I agree with OP abut larger battles. I just assumed the 1st DLC would be either the High elf invasion, or the Falmer incursion.

My vote is killing some high eleves... i actually feel sympathetic for the Falmer....Sent into hiding underground after being slaughtered by humans, only to enslaved and mutated by your elven brethren.....i think i would want to kill everyone too!

Verac

I new isle similer to blood moons soltheim would be cool or returning to morrowind or cyrodil but most of all, id like to see add ons to werewolves as well as the return of artifacts that should have been in both games, i speak of my personal fav The ice blade of the monarch, chrsymere the paladin blade((there is no 2h artifacts currently in the game besides volendrung and rueful axe)) Ring of phynastor, The Spear of bitter mercy ETC.....and best of all new summons, summons in the game are extremely lack luster flame atronach sucks, ice is ok good tank, and storm is a nuker but fragile and dremora lord owns all of them i want to see Hungers, skeletons((EXTREMELY FURIOUS ABOUT THIS ONE :mad: )) i want skeletons with glowing blue eyes!!! albeit not super fragile maybe armored ones with axes/shields/swords/bow/magic depends on the spell and can summon it out of the blue without a corpse, or maybe a new perk that turns corpses into skeletons and increases they're potency ((necromancy's my thing)) also for those who did meridias quest i want those weird black skeletal ghost things((They look quite frightening and awesome)) but yeh thats my wishlist. hope some of you agree :D

Verac

Forgot to mention, new sync kills seems only 1h swords have the most ive tried nearly every weapon all 2h's and 1h axes and maces seem to do a max of 2 kills or 3 where as sword has 4-5 come on! i can think of more innovative sync kills besides smacking someone on the head with a hammer/axe, course im a bit sadistic, BUT NOT THE POINT! :D

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
Well until someone revolutionizes horseback fighting, its not going to be in many games. Not only are horses hard to program right but the combination of directing a horse while trying to hit a small target is difficult. In every game that they have allowed it, I always get off the horse. You run too many risks and its just straight up clunky. Just how I feel about it.

Anyways, I would just want a DLC that changes the landscape with the months. Maybe even after you beat the main quest, they could have winterhold try to rebuild or have the villages get larger. The population exponentially increases with time.

Verac

Well until someone revolutionizes horseback fighting, its not going to be in many games. Not only are horses hard to program right but the combination of directing a horse while trying to hit a small target is difficult. In every game that they have allowed it, I always get off the horse. You run too many risks and its just straight up clunky. Just how I feel about it.

Anyways, I would just want a DLC that changes the landscape with the months. Maybe even after you beat the main quest, they could have winterhold try to rebuild or have the villages get larger. The population exponentially increases with time.
i agree, play mount and blade that game makes me facedesk at how hard it is to fight on horseback

Cade

I'd like to see some of the lands of Marrowind, simply because I managed to miss out on the game itself.

Verac

If we go back to morrowind, please for the LOVE of god. no. more. cliff racers. dear god they were THE annoying enemy appearing normally in packs of 4 or 5 being pretty tough and making the most obnoxious shrilling sound and they're attack animation looked as if they were humping your head. worst of all 90% of the time you couldent fight back due to poor Line of sight mechanics they could hit you((melee attacks not range)) but you couldent hit them and they flew at the speed of a friggan jet when you hear the "RRAAAN" noise you know your f'd and they'res no point in running..lol

dellfenian

Dovahkiin
and another dlc id love to see would be one to include the dwemers and/or aylieds and have you go back in time or something to when they were around

Verac

and another dlc id love to see would be one to include the dwemers and/or aylieds and have you go back in time or something to when they were around
Dwemer, yes. Ayleid? oh god no! i know dwemer ruins are 10X bigger but ayleid ruins...blegh i just HATED them was like a maze of sparkly Sigils and roots with enemies being random. i like dwemer because fighting steampunk robots is awesome, even if they kick my arse.

dellfenian

Dovahkiin
Dwemer, yes. Ayleid? oh god no! i know dwemer ruins are 10X bigger but ayleid ruins...blegh i just HATED them was like a maze of sparkly Sigils and roots with enemies being random. i like dwemer because fighting steampunk robots is awesome, even if they kick my arse.
true about the aylieds but still it would be cool to see them and have a quest or two where you have to help them out

Verac

I suppose, but "back in time stuff" would really only work for a quest rather then DLC or an expansion id like to see as someone once mentioned a falmor inccursion them being led by someone, or an extremely intelligent falmor((possibly a real last snow elf seeking revenge?) and they control a MASS ruin like citadel maybe a dwarven fortress of old spitting new experimental prototype automatons never used due to the extinction of the dwemer but yeh would be all falmor/automatons THAT would be awesome and one of the new features would be conjuration spells like in morrowind to summon a sphere guardian, or in this case any of the automatons even the experimental ones, but at the cost of a long quest chain.

dellfenian

Dovahkiin
or maybe even a dlc that puts a quest into your journal to find a certain dwemer ruin were some suspect they may still be living in and you have to go through and defeat them or find out why they are still hiding or something

Verac

Check my "dwarven deathmachine" topic in general chat i put up an interesting story i was thinking of ((not fully developed but intresting)) you may like to see.

brandon

ive mentioned something about the the falmer uprising and dwemer journals telling how the falmer were able to kill off all the dwemer in another post. now @ verac there is a side quest you get from the inn keeper in whiterun. and the trophy is a sword called the ebony blade. its a 2h katana and is supposed to get stronger with every kill. and even stronger with the blood of friends. so look into that it looks cool.

brandon

i want more stuff to do
there are an infinet amount of side quest. have you tried finding all the words without google? or all the locations? im trying to find if anybody knows anything about these afflicted people that ran up and started puking on me last night. but im about to ask in this thread since nobodies responded on the help side.

Verac

i want more stuff to do
Rofl dude, your Avatar is me right now at bonestrewn crest with a dragon who flies backwards and refuses to fight me, that, and a dragon that appears every so often and flies around trolling me, whom i dub the "troll dragon" my arch nemesis *shakes fist*

Dylan

Zeroth
i havent used google to find anything. thats no fun. i only use google for walkthroughs on quest i get stuck on =/

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts