• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

Neriad13

Premium Member
When I saw that there were shackles in Honorhall Orphanage. 0.0 I've always been rather wishy-washy about whether Grelod is a just kill or not. For the longest time, I thought that the player character had to have some form of insanity in order to kill any child caretaker, no matter how cruel or how much she deserves it. That just isn't the way a problem ought to be solved. I thought that that was the action that proved the depth of your depravity to the Dark Brotherhood. However, after uncovering that bit of evidence...y'know what? She dies. :sadface: Doing that to children...

IllusionaryDream

Sweetroll Thief
The liar Cat freaks me out a littke to ve honest haha. Also, When I woke up and my wife found out about that hussy Esmarelda with the Dark Feathers. All joking aside though, I walked into a hagraven lair; blood, pikes with goat heads, spriggan bodies on tables bla bla bla, only to find it completely empty. I returned to the entrance, and a NAKED COURIER was waiting for me with a message. It was jut weird to see all that blood, then nothing, then a naled messeger exclaiming "Ive got something for you"

Assassin99

I also liked the emperor, and for some reason, NOTHING has disturbed me AT ALL in skyrim, besides Cicerro. The scary thing is, i'm only 13!
Same age here same with me to

Kulaasvokul

Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fish stick!
Most disturbing thing ive ever seen is probably at the end of the civil war questline when I sided with the imperials. Ulfric and Galmar's bodies never disappear. I walked into the palace of the kings to be greeted with a naked ulfric and Galmar on top of each other in the hall o_O
of course, I took their clothes... Waste not want not.. :D

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
After playing Fallout 3 and New Vegas Skyrim seems kind of tame. In fact it's one the few games that I own that I don't mind playing when my son is in the same room. Of coarse there are certain areas i will avoid in that situation.

That being said. The whole Night Mother thing is creepy as hell.

heatherelectra

Premium Member
When playing Dawnguard with Serana as a follower, she reanimated a chaurus after I killed it! Hearing that noise skittering behind me really freaked me out...

Nadir-Natesse

Proprietor of Thy Lady and Lord
Definitely going to have to be the first time I walked into the secret room in Hjerim during the Blood on the Ice quest. Seeing all those bloody bones was gut-wrenching.

Likewise. In fact, that entire quest was creepy.

------

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk 2.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Ulfric and Galmar's bodies never disappear. I walked into the palace of the kings to be greeted with a naked ulfric and Galmar on top of each other in the hall o_O
I dumped Galmar behind some boxes in the next room. Ulfric was with him for a while, until I dragged him back out and threw him on the dinner table with all the deposed jarls. :D

Kulaasvokul

Do you mind? I'm busy doing the fish stick!
I dumped Galmar behind some boxes in the next room. Ulfric was with him for a while, until I dragged him back out and threw him on the dinner table with all the deposed jarls. :D
I may go and do that now. Theres only so much of Ulfrics naked body I can take! :D :p

Dude, you should never, ever brag that your a teen/pre-teen on the internet. This is a fairly polite forum with very few trolls, beside the 11th Docter, but just as a general pointer, keep info like that under wraps.
WHY IS EVERYONE CALLING HER A TROLL? SHE JUST DOESN'T CARE ABOUT OFFENDING PEOPLE!

Also, it's "Doctor".

Coyote

The Epic
embrace the nightmother........oh god no.....

also i got a spook when i was playing in the middle of the night and looking over a skeleten on a throne...i thought it was dead and i was ready to loot it..then it got up. killed it in one shot but lol...getting up out of the blue while my weapons are shethed...i jumped out of my chair...

two sides of me...

Assassin99

Dude, you should never, ever brag that your a teen/pre-teen on the internet. This is a fairly polite forum with very few trolls, beside the 11th Docter, but just as a general pointer, keep info like that under wraps.
I didnt brag i made an observation

Assassin99

Still, just don't make mention of your age. No one ever takes young people seriously.
Messure I have an IQ between 150 and 180 i Know many things about ancient rome i know what is now rome capital of italy was called Roma when italy was called Rome I know several words in italian and you think you can't take me seriously? If so you need your frontal lobe checked, Home hobilas

Assassin99

No offence

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts