• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Assassin99

arreviderchi messure motto bene giorno
which means:
goodbye mister, very good day

Assassin99

Im still learning

xReese

Can we all just get back to the thread and discuss disturbing moments in the game?

My disturbing moment was when I was walking around, exploring, and I see a mammoth on top of another mammoth. While a giant was just standing there watching.

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
Of course by far the most disturbing moment anyone comes across is when they first encounter the Louis Letrush glitch.

3E8DDBFEA31B41A21A442D8C9D6BCA3A5E1F85BC

Neriad13

Premium Member
Of course by far the most disturbing moment anyone comes across is when they first encounter the Louis Letrush glitch.

3E8DDBFEA31B41A21A442D8C9D6BCA3A5E1F85BC

He's such an ugly guy too. Even one is far too many.

The Rook

Make a fine rug? I don't crochet.
On one play through of the Dark Brotherhood Quest the Night Mother's coffin glitched and it was just the old bat standing there. Creepy.440 She needs a new coffin.jpg

lordeisenburgh

Lord Gottfried Eisenburgh
When i just got out of Helgen, i was following Ralof, cause i didn't know the stormcloaks weren't the cool group i thought, i walked into the city then my phone rang, so i went in the other room. get back and there is Faendals ugly face with his dark black eyes staring at me.

Commodus

I'm surprised so many people were creeped out by the Innocence Lost mission. I felt sorry for the kid but wasn't sure if it was all an act. I went to the Orphanage and just listened, unsure of how to approach the situation. As soon as she started telling the children about being beaten and then forced them to stand there whilst she told them how nobody loved any of them I was just disgusted.
Basically, I walked up to her casually, gutted the old crone like a fish and just walked out of there.
When the kids started cheering, I thought it was actually kind of heartwarming, I felt like it was true justice. No one should be allowed to maltreat innocent children like that.

As for what did creep me out, well, I'm still new to the game, you understand. But thus far, what has really frightened me is my first encounter with a Spriggan. I was walking through the rural areas and attempting to get to civilisation. Upon reaching a stone archway, one of the damned beasts rose from under the earth and began attacking me. The fact that it kept transforming into a swarm of insects and could heal itself completely just freaked me out. It's weird, but I never feel comfortable wandering around the farms and ruins now. Animals I can handle, but these so-called 'guardians' of nature terrify me.
Moreso than the Vampires, even.

Wildroses

Certainly getting Arondil's journals. I identify a lot with my characters (too much, probably) so I always play as a female because I am one. I was reading the journals as I found them, so I knew all about how Arondil was getting really enthusiastic about necrophilia. So when I got to his throne room, he caught sight of my character and cried: "Ah! Another plaything for my collection!" I knew exactly what he wanted to do her, and because I identify so much with my characters, I felt like he'd wanted to kill me and rape my corpse and enslaved spirit. I was so busy being disturbed, sickened and wanting to hurl I just stood there while him and his harem attacked me. I was down to half health before I thought to chug a few potions and start fighting back. It was my most satisfying kill ever.

I chose not to finish the cannibal or Molag Bal quest ("You want me to bring a victim here to eat or beat to death? Sure thing. Just you wait here. I'll be right back...sucker!") and thus never got to be disgusted or disturbed by them. I did do the Dark Brotherhood questline because people kept telling me how wonderful it was, but I hated it because I don't like killing people or pixels. I was pretty disgusted with myself while watching the guy I was supposed to kill saying goodbye to his loving father and wife, assuring them he'd be safe and fine. I just watched thinking: "Am I really going to do this? Am I really going to do this? Am I really going to do this? I am. What is wrong with me?":sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts