• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
After killing Tova Shatter-Shield's daughter during a dark brotherhood quests I decided to break into her home to steal some stuffs. I came to her room to find her laying on the ground dead. I saw a note and read her suicide note. I never felt so guilty in my life. I decided not to rob her house, and decided to go to the Candlehearth Hall to get something to drink when I bumped into Torbjorn Shatter-Shield. He started sobbing to me about how he lost his second daughter and his wife. I wanted to turn myself in to the guards, and let the headsmen axe get to me for the crimes that I've committed.
One day I invaded her house to steal some stuff and she had the nerve to tell me to get out, when she killed herself I stripped her of all clothes and left and arrow in her head. Then I killed Tobjorn just to be safe.

You guys are crazy, it's awesome to watche my guy walk up to a corpse and duck down and shovels bits of intestines, and stomach, and skin and other such tissues into his gaping maw and devouring them thouroghly, enjoying the sweet, juicy texture of all that flesh, the scales of the Argonians, the fur of the Khajiiti, the skin of the Men and Mer, all delectable tidbits, and then sucking their blood as well, enjoying the sweet taste of their succulent nutrients, or digging my claws into tehir back and sticking my large canine jaw into their insides and shoveling out bits of meat on my other account... Now that I think about, it does sound kind of disgusting.
I'm hungry now.

Phenomenal TJ

The One And Only
Every now and then I'll be playing at an ungodly hour, in the dark, and get distracted by something (generally one the kids waking up) and look back at the screen, only to have a Skeever jump at me. Experience has made me jump more than once.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Friggan skreevers that always seem pop up out of freaken no where.

Those freaking skeevers in Bleak falls Barrow at the spiral staircase always scare me.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
I agree with all of you, especially Buffington. I'm hungry too.

7OOTH MESSAGE!

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
Peryite's quest. I didn't know they were gonna spit up on me, so when they first started doing that, I had a WTF moment.

And, without a doubt, Innocence Lost. Walking in to hear a child saying those things....
better than the orphans reactions when you kill grelod.

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
was around 1 in the morning, i was really tired, and BOOM! i glitched and fell through the the ground. scared the crap outta me.

Xivia4

Yeah, I really hated that they actually gave your character any kind of backstory. My character is a thief and an assassin, and doesn't give a pl*** about the law, but he detests cannibalism.
They (Bethesda?) didn't. Eola is a liar. She's trying to seduce and manipulate you.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
The Dark Brotherhood questline, specifically (SPOILERS):
-Aventus Aretino. Just walking into his house and hearing the things he was saying bothered me. But I did laugh at 'When I grow up, I'm gonna be an assassin. Then I can help lots of children, just like you!'.
-Standing in the Night Mother's coffin for the first time, when the thing just illuminates and she speaks. *shiver*
-The attack on the Sanctuary. Watching my family die was awful. Seeing Festus pinned to a tree by arrows was the worst part.
-Talking to Astrid's burnt body.
-The torture victims, especially the old woman.
-Tova's suicide.

Other things that bothered me:
-The Molag Bal quest.
-The cannibalism quest. I just killed the entire cult's asses and got the hell out of there.
-Susanna the Wicked's corpse. She was a lovely lass :sadface:

Feel all depressed now.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
The Dark Brotherhood questline, specifically (SPOILERS):
-Aventus Aretino. Just walking into his house and hearing the things he was saying bothered me. But I did laugh at 'When I grow up, I'm gonna be an assassin. Then I can help lots of children, just like you!'.
-Standing in the Night Mother's coffin for the first time, when the thing just illuminates and she speaks. *shiver*
-The attack on the Sanctuary. Watching my family die was awful. Seeing Festus pinned to a tree by arrows was the worst part.
-Talking to Astrid's burnt body.
-The torture victims, especially the old woman.
-Tova's suicide.

Other things that bothered me:
-The Molag Bal quest.
-The cannibalism quest. I just killed the entire cult's asses and got the hell out of there.
-Susanna the Wicked's corpse. She was a lovely lass :sadface:

Feel all depressed now.

The Molag Bal quest was the worst. I hate killing old people >.<

When I had to stare at the nightmother.... Can you say nightmares?!

Tivo

Dovahkiin
I'm pretty sure, at this point, that it is safe to say that the dark brotherhood questline is the most disturbing part of Skyrim. Haha.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Had a disturbing moment last night, mostly thanks to a sound mod.
"Sounds of Skyrim- Civilization" adds a lot of ambient sound effects, most notably to the taverns (in my opinion, anyway).
I was playing Mr. Jimbles, my evil assassin kitty, when I said to myself, "You know what? Sigurd's worked for Belethor long enough," so I hid up in the balcony, aimed my bow, and shot him dead.

At that moment, a sound effect played of a man either vomiting his mead or choking on it (maybe both?). While this horrific sound was playing, Sigurd's corpse got stuck between the wall and chair, and he began flailing around.
Both he and the horrid retching stopped at about the same time. :vomit:

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Entering a huge Dwemer ruin (added by mods). It wasn't scary at first, walking arround in a very cool Dwemer castle.
But then, I found the blood shrine covered in beheaded corpses.
And then the creepy ghost shrieking started.
Complimented by horror music.

Did I mention this was at two in the morning? I screamed, literally.

Raven

I've posted this in another thread somewhere but it deserves another mention
I heard a crying woman while I was somewhere in the Reach. As I walked a bit further on I saw 2 bandit chiefs standing in front of a kneeling woman...

wut.....

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Had a disturbing moment last night, mostly thanks to a sound mod.
"Sounds of Skyrim- Civilization" adds a lot of ambient sound effects, most notably to the taverns (in my opinion, anyway).
I was playing Mr. Jimbles, my evil assassin kitty, when I said to myself, "You know what? Sigurd's worked for Belethor long enough," so I hid up in the balcony, aimed my bow, and shot him dead.

At that moment, a sound effect played of a man either vomiting his mead or choking on it (maybe both?). While this horrific sound was playing, Sigurd's corpse got stuck between the wall and chair, and he began flailing around.
Both he and the horrid retching stopped at about the same time. :vomit:

IIRC, that's an easter egg the modder put in. Did it sound like a guy yelling?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts