• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Friday is My Day!

Was not expecting that to happen anytime soon! Love the twist this will put into the story.

Poor Faendal's death came to a suprise to all of us. /: Lol. I think Filim's gonna be one depressed elf for a while. :)

Skyrimosity

Nothing compared to when poor Sven got killed in a cave. He had been with me since level 1, and at level 25, passed away. The funeral was short as I resurrected him to give him an honorable death by sword.

Friday is My Day!

Nothing compared to when poor Sven got killed in a cave. He had been with me since level 1, and at level 25, passed away. The funeral was short as I resurrected him to give him an honorable death by sword.

Then you scooped up his ashes and poured them into an urn, right? ;) I've never had Sven as a follower. Is he actually good?

Skyrimosity

Not really, but I needed someone to go charge at the Draugr while I used some Conjuration spells and a bow to help.

Friday is My Day!

Ouch, sorry to hear about your companion. Done that to Lydia so many times also.

Oh well, it had to happen eventually. I wonder if there are any other Bosmer companions available in game. :)

Yakbait

We all knew this day had to come. He's in a better place now. :) haha! Poor Filim.

Poor Filim...??? He killed his friend!! lol

And all I can do is laugh right now....
in sadness....

Honest...

no seriously... honest...

Lol... who am I kidding, that was the best entry yet .....

Yakbait

I love the fact you dragged him all the way back... lol I am cracking up over this....

My stomach hurts...

My eyes are watering...

My face hurts...

All because I can just see it all happening and your reaction....

Priceless American Express moment...

Vial of poison 50 septims
dwarven arrow 25 septims

Shooting your only friend Faendal in the neck with your poison soaked dwarven arrow... Priceless!

Friday is My Day!

Man, Faendal was awesome. I think it would be interesting if you got a Khajiit, like Kharjo, as a companion. They add quite a lot of humor to the game (M'aiq the liar)

M'aiq is so funny! If only I could get him as a follower. Maybe I'll recruit Kharjo next time I run into the caravan. :)

Friday is My Day!

I love the fact you dragged him all the way back... lol I am cracking up over this....

My stomach hurts...

My eyes are watering...

My face hurts...

All because I can just see it all happening and your reaction....

Priceless American Express moment...

Vial of poison 50 septims
dwarven arrow 25 septims

Shooting your only friend Faendal in the neck with your poison soaked dwarven arrow... Priceless!

Hahahaha! Oh my god. I just laughed so hard on that. Haha!

Neriad13

Premium Member
M'aiq is so funny! If only I could get him as a follower. Maybe I'll recruit Kharjo next time I run into the caravan. :)

I've actually seen a mod for that, if you're playing on PC.

Neriad13

Premium Member
Nahh man, Xbox. I really need to try and get a computer ro run it. All of the mods look so good.

Oh yeah, it's so much fun. You can literally remake the game exactly the way you want to play it.

Friday is My Day!

Oh yeah, it's so much fun. You can literally remake the game exactly the way you want to play it.

It seems like it. Sadly, I am TERRIBLE with computer specs. So i'd probably just end up buying a computer that can't run the game!

theminstrels

Overseer of the chupacabra tea party
That is why you ask your fellow gamers to help you out:D

Friday is My Day!

- Fredas, 31st of Frostfall, 4E 201

I have spent the last few days drowning my sorrows in ale. I believe my tab is well into the hundreds, but it is no matter. I still have enough coin to carry me through Sun's Dusk on ale alone.

I finally felt the energy to leave the inn and browse the shops around town today. After finding nothing of interest at Gray Pine Goods or from Lod, the blacksmith, I wandered into a small alchemy shop named Grave Concoctions. A lone Redguard woman tended a counter covered in a variety of poisons, poultices, and solvents. All sorts of flowers, herbs, and fungi flourished all across the store. It was positively mesmerizing.

Perhaps alchemy was more than I once thought. Alchemy is not just about potions to restore your health and stamina. It is an art in which you use natural ingredients to create all sorts of useful things. Lethal poisons to drain, slow, or paralyze your enemies, poultices to fortify your skills in a particular area, potions allowing you to resist the elements. All of it can be created by a skilled alchemist, which is what I now plan to become. A new hobby is just what I need distract me from Faendal's death, anyway.

I greeted the woman and she introduced herself as Zaria. I told her I was an aspiring alchemist and she offered me a recipe for a resist fire potion. The recipe called for a cup of Bonemeal and a pinch of Frost Salts be ground together at an alchemylab. I knew I could probably obtain Bonemeal from a Draugr in Bleak Falls Barrow, but I had never heard of Frost Salts. I asked Zaria where I could find them and she told me Frost Atronachs, massive, frozen creatures residing in the planes of Oblivion, have them.

I did not plan on going to Oblivion any time soon, so I disregarded the recipe and began mixing various herbs I found lying in the bottom of my satchel. I managed to create a potion that will restore a good bit of my Magicka, should I ever run out. I poured the liquid into a small vial and bid Zaria farewell. I paid my respects at Faendal's grave, then headed to the inn for a drink.

I am excited to pursue my new hobby. It is the only thing I have enjoyed since Faendal's death. I suppose I will hunt game and gather ingredients in the lush forests surrounding Falkreath tomorrow and see what I can create. Faendal would not want me lying around this inn pitying myself another day!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts