Details in Skyrim you probably diddent notice

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

OrexxerO

Ritter, even longer then 1000 years. Some of that stuff has supposedly been there for......basically ever.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
Yeah, and the empire, in one form or another, has been around for longer than 1000 years.

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
I know people notice this, but I love how the carriage driver says something different every time! Like he'll comment on the city you're going to, or comment on the weather, or sing a song. I don't know why but it made me seriously happy the first time it happened XD

Cazimir

I've been playing Skyrim for a while and for the first time today some Thalmor attacked me on sight. I had no idea they could do that. The kill order note on one of the bodies also made me really happy. They know I'm a threat.

Carmelpoptart

I noticed while playing Oblivion that a Daedric mace weighs... 46 POUNDS! I made a mace that weighs six pounds, I'm a grown man who can bench press 270+ pounds and that six pound mace is harder than &%$# to swing. How does a little hundred and ten pound female wood-elf swing a 46 pound mace?!

You mean male. with bosmer, females are bigger. and probably stronger.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
Little plaques on the Palace of Kings in Windhelm about kings.

How about the wall of the alley next to the graveyard where every brick has a name on it.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Elven armor weighs the same as an elven dagger.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts