Details in Skyrim you probably diddent notice

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
Well I'm sure that was intentional, so people could find it in case they missed the note.
Well they didn't do it by accident XD Obviously it was intentional but my point being I had cleared out that place before on my very first play through, looted everything of value and never noticed the secret entrance so I missed out of most of the valuables. On my latest play through I slowed down a bit and noticed some of the more subtle things.

Saint Vicious

Still sober
I have never noticed allot of these things. Next time I have time to play i'm just going to run around looking for this stuff.

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
The Hall of the Vigilant faces the opposite direction on the inside as it does outside. Outside the door faces north, inside it faces south.

OrexxerO

Yeah, you bring up a interesting point about how things are mapped once you "walk inside" of buildings or dungeons. Its always been in the back of my mind that if I tried to it wouldn't add up to how it would be if it was true to the true geography of the outside world.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
On a loading screen it talks about heavy armor but shows a picture of dragonscale armor. That made me go heavy armor, until I discover the cool dragon scale looking one is light armor. CURSE YOU FALSE ADVERTISING.

OrexxerO

IMO both dragon armor sets could look loads better. Whats more, they say with the dawn guard DLC that O LOOK YOU CANZ NOW FORGE DRAGON WEAPNZ! THEY IS STRONGEST!

Well, I currently have two legendary Daedric Axes, I made two Dragon Bone axes and upgraded those to legendary, they did more damage, by only 2 points though......if you are going to make it a point bethesda to say they are stronger, they should at least be 10 points more damage then Daedric :p.

Bad-People

Yeah I've actually gone around and read those.

Bad-People

Has anybody noticed the mammoth half-frozen into a wall up near the north coast?

Neriad13

Premium Member
I was playing through Vaermina's daedric quest and realized that my character had a coughing fit upon returning to the real world from the Dreamstride, in which she'd just released the Miasma.

Eleidon

The Psijic Chimer
I've always paralleled games to real life, and it's a more common thing to do these days as good as they look. Truth be told, though, a ultra-realistic type game would be pretty much impossible to make. Nailing every detail of real life down isn't feasible, and really the effort would be in vain. Detailing every blade of grass, every leaf. Making the ground softer or harder depending on atmospheric conditions. The internal functioning of your character, their hair growth and such. With a game like Skyrim, with such much on your plate, you just have to appreciate how realistic it is and how much it really has to offer. If you broke it down into just a small town, with only a few weapons, an ultra-realistic environment would be easier to tackle. If you stop and think a moment about your surroundings and the uniqueness of every object, it's pretty mind-boggling.

Twiffle

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom, for me and you
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue, and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces, of people going by
I see friends shaking hands, saying how do you do
They're really saying, I love you.

I hear babies cry, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more, than I'll never know
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

Yes I think to myself, what a wonderful world.
Oh yeah...

Bad-People

I only just now found the rooms under the Windhelm bridge.

doc108

You can actually kill the hawks above Solitude. I got bored and started shooting fireballs up randomly and one struck a hawk and sent it tumbling down to earth. Another plus was how badass it looked while it plummeted to earth.

Saint Vicious

Still sober
You can actually kill the hawks above Solitude. I got bored and started shooting fireballs up randomly and one struck a hawk and sent it tumbling down to earth. Another plus was how badass it looked while it plummeted to earth.

I'm pretty sure you can kill anything that moves in Skyrim.

Nakatsu_Hime

Probably not within this thread's context but...

I've accidently let off an Unrelenting Blast shout indoors a couple of times, once in a kitchen. This blasted pots, pans, onions, cutlery, buckets, a lone skeleton and various items of furniture down one end.

I high-tailed it out of that particular inn before the cook returned. I'm brave and strong, but not stupid!

Ritterkreuz

gold coins weigh nothing even though gold ore and gold ingots both have weight.

I want to know why there are modern coins in tombs that have supposedly been sealed for over 1000 years.