• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

~Lady Dovakiin

Hopelessly addicted to Skyrim... <3
Post your opinion here. Do you like or dislike Cicero from the Dark Brotherhood?

I personally adore the little jester. Though I'll admit... he sometimes scares me.

Drecon

Neither actually. To me he has a sort of innocence. He's a really cheerful guy but underneath somewhere there is this insane killer. Let's just say that the jury is still out over here. Maybe if I've had him as a follower once I'll have more of an opinion on this.
Last game I must say I really really like him (although I did kill him for wounding Veezara, that's all kinds of unforgivable).

~Lady Dovakiin

I agree. He sort of saddens me, you know, because of his traggic past. I let him live.

2lsyzrq.jpg

^ And the sad expression on his face kills me.

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
I haven't made him a follower, I chose to kill him because he just... Well, scared me in a way XD Like I wasn't actually scared of him, please. :p But he did freak me out a bit.. Talking in 3rd and second person sometimes and sounding so overly joyful in a tone that sends chivers up my spine.

ON THE OTHER HAND. He is kinda cute and funny. And there is just something about him that makes you go: "Y'know... maybe I wanna throw a little party for the guy. I mean he carried his 'mother' all the way here... Poor little guy."

And bam! Here we go with the evil little monster killer thing under all that cuteness.

So all and all, he's like a little fluffball... A disturbing... Phycotic... Freaky fluffball that just wants to squeez you till you die o_O

I'll try him out as a followers this next time. I honestly curious about him :p

~Lady Dovakiin

You couldn't have said it any better. xD

Dabiene Caristiana

Thank you madam :3

Honestly though, this is Cicero: "Cicero, the cute, cuddly, fluffy little demon who all he wants to do is be your little wonderful companion to scare the crap out of you with his 'interesting' comments. And make you laugh... *demon voice* to death..."

The question is, will you let him live and drive you crazy but have some laughs? >:3

Basically I find him similar to the joker, and this cute little bunny:

Yes? I like creepy, and cute gives me the heebie geebies, so maybe I'm not the best judge, but it's kind of like having the Joker follow you around. Just don't turn your back too long.

TBH, Babbette scares me more, but then, I had a nitemare about Braith once.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Best character in the game. He'd let spiders eat his face off before going against my orders.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
I honestly adore Cicero. He does have that innocence, like Drecon mentioned, and he's a cold-blooded killer and he enjoys was he does. It makes me feel not so alone - KIDDING. XD

I like that he isn't afraid of what others think. He just talks and if no responds he talks with himself. You just gotta love him even if he is a little creepy/annoying at times. He kinda reminds me of a Gremlin. Comes with a set of rules so you don't piss him off. :p

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
Cicero is an interesting character filled with lots of personality. I liked his character. Although I'm not sure if I would have him follow me around. Never know when he will go off on you for being chosen by the Night Mother instead of him. I don't care what he would say... you never know about that one. :)

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
From the moment I met him, I was pretty sure he was a sexual predator.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Best character in the game. I fell for him the moment I saw him. In every playthrough I have done, I've never killed him. I just can't do it. Despite what people think, he wasn't the traitor of the Brotherhood, but Astrid, in terms of who was trying to get the Brotherhood back on it's feet. Besides, Sithis himself didn't want the Jester dead. Why would I cross the Dread Father?

~Lady Dovakiin

:p Yes he does seem like that doesn't he?
And I completely agree with 11th doctor. Well put.

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
Cicero is freaking amazing.

He's completely adorable (If a pretty freaky, but hey, it's part of the personality xD), and all the stuff he says as a follower is hilarious ^_^ When Astrid told me to kill him, I just flipped out xD

And his voice is awesome. I bow down to whoever voiced Cicero xD

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
Am I the only one that murdered him just the fun of it?

Dabiene Caristiana

I murdered him once for the fun of it... But after that, he looked so sad, and I felt so sad too.. :sadface: Poor... poor Cicero..

~Lady Dovakiin