• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

~Lady Dovakiin

Hopelessly addicted to Skyrim... <3
:p Sorry Cicero, but I just had to laugh at that post. ^^

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
I love him. :)
I hate him....RRRRRRRRR DIE CICERO YOU MAD JESTER!!!!!mwahahahahaha:D

cicero the mad jester drinks alot of skooma in which makes him a hyperactive maniac.give him 6 bottles of brandy and mead and he is even more hyper like this...

hahahahahaha im cicero im so crazzzzyyyyy baaaaby...like the crazzzzzyyyyy clowwwwnnnn.

KittyTheKitty

So-Folik
I wanted to skin him when I first saw him. I thought he was annoying and didn't take a second look at him... until I finished him at the end and removed all his clothing. HOT DAMN. I didn't expect him to actually be good looking.

But at least I get to wear his clothes.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Someone lied! Someone told the guards that poor Cicero is....

A lady. I know! And just because Cicero takes care of his pretty, pretty body.

oils it...

preserves it....

Masturbates it!

~Lady Dovakiin

Hopelessly addicted to Skyrim... <3
Someone lied! Someone told the guards that poor Cicero is....

A lady. I know! And just because Cicero takes care of his pretty, pretty body.

oils it...

preserves it....

Masturbates it!
Hahaha! I saw that video many times. ;)

ambiiientz

He's the most annoying character in the game! I kill him, thrall him, then FUS ROH DAH him off the closest mountain I can find.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

Exelex

Post your opinion here. Do you like or dislike Cicero from the Dark Brotherhood?

I personally adore the little jester. Though I'll admit... he sometimes scares me.
Cicero: Creepy or Cute?

Creepy by far, IMO.

Cicero: Like or Dislike?

I don't dislike him or anything, but... he's just what most Jesters are... unique.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
I, for one, severely dislike Cicero because of his manic actions. He overreacts to Astrid's words and just attacks her and other members of the Brotherhood. Before that even, if you turn him in to the guards, he goes back to murder the family that turned him in. This vengeful behavior is typical for criminals and deplorable in the real world, so I don't understand why it wouldn't be equally despised in Skyrim.
True as it may be that it is deplorable in the real world, you have to think - the real world in this day and age, or the real world in times like that of Skyrim? I didn't turn Cicero into the guards, so I didn't know that he went back and murdered the family, but due to his insanity and his devotion to the Night Mother it does make sense for him to. I think Cicero looks upon the Night Mother as his actual mother and that he just went ballistic because he was tore away from her when you turned him in.

Having said that, I don't agree with him having killed the family afterwards, but I do see it from Cicero's crazy mindset, too. I'm not an expert at profiling criminals but his behavior to me shouts out more mental instability than deliberately criminal, because (the way I see it (to an extent of course)) there is a difference. It's small, and the lines cross quite often because of the laws we have now, but the same laws that exist today are not the same as those that existed then. (Though I know that murdering a family is against the law in most any time frame. I just don't think it was taken as seriously by the law until recent centuries. I think it was handled mostly by the distant relatives of the family that was murdered.)

But I think we all can all agree that Cicero is just a liiitttle insane. :D

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Aside from his implied necrophilia, I think he's golden. He's like The Joker from Batman, and I let him live because of his utter devotion. He also has more scripted lines than many of the followers in the game when you enter a new hold or unique area.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Aside from his implied necrophilia, I think he's golden. He's like The Joker from Batman, and I let him live because of his utter devotion. He also has more scripted lines than many of the followers in the game when you enter a new hold or unique area.

I especially liked his comment on the Butcher.

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

Cicero= bunny with a tragic past. He just needs a hug