• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Who handed the letter to Ysarth, at the college?

• Ancano

Votes: 2 100.0%
    • I did.

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • You did.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

" One moment..." A smile grew accross his face. He extended out his hands. Lighting shot out, frying mutiple targets. "This is..." Several droped dead, lighting courseing through their veins "... Quite a shocking outcome.~" He giggled as he ran with Ysarth.

Deimos

The Vokun Ronaan of Dinok
    While they were running and fighting Deimos was in a secret side passage nobody else saw and they didn't know he was with them the whole time.He was waiting for the moment to strike from the side taking the elves by surprise."Catching them off guard would be perfect,they wouldn't know what hit the and hopefully the rest of the group will attack while they're looking where the arrow came from."said Deimos with a slight grin.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle shook his head in disbelief " I warned all of and what happens my opinion gets swept under a rug" " Maybe one day you guys will listen to what I have to say " Lyle then let his claws come out daring an elf to rush him. " And as for sneaking you guys couldn't sneak past a drunk nord in pitch black darkness" He looked at Chris then Deimos. " I'm not scared of death youngblood" referring to what chris did with his crossbow. Lyle continued to wait for an attack.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle then looks into the dark corner. He nods as if saying good idea.

Deimos

Lyle shook his head in disbelief " I warned all of and what happens my opinion gets swept under a rug" " Maybe one day you guys will listen to what I have to say " Lyle then let his claws come out daring an elf to rush him. " And as for sneaking you guys couldn't sneak past a drunk nord in pitch black darkness" He looked at Chris then Deimos. " I'm not scared of death youngblood" referring to what chris did with his crossbow. Lyle continued to wait for an attack.
    OOC:I wasn't with them,I was sleeping and my character kind of got left behind so I made him squeeze in with the current situation by having him in a side passage.>.<

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Rather than running back, Chris decided to walk at a lighter speed, it was a dark area anyhow. Besides, his steps never make noise regaurdless if he's running, walking or sneeking.

OOC: Do you guys think I'm over powered? (I Really hope not.)

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    OOC oh I thought you were scouting with chris srry

Deimos

Deimos

Rather than running back, Chris decided to walk at a lighter speed, it was a dark area anyhow. Besides, his steps never make noise regaurdless if he's running, walking or sneeking.

OOC: Do you guys think I'm over powered? (I Really hope not.)

OOC:I think your character is perfect

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris looked at Lyle. "If I fight you one day. Promise me one thing. Don't hold back on me because I look fragile or weak. Also - Get over yourself." Chris was well spoken for. He was no Novice in the art of battle. He is an expert tactician who works well alone; him frying the elfs was an example, for the lighting had a good range, he saved his mana by clustering them.

Deimos

Deimos heard Lyle and Chris arguing and it sounded like it was going to heated.He didn't want personal problems interfering with the battle cause them it was going to end up in a fight between two teammates."By the Nine Divines,please don't make me have to kill one of them if the situation arises." Deimos pleaded to the gods.

OOC:I think I'm right about the nine divines being gods mabey?

Glass saw a mage with a dagger sneaking up behind Chris. He impaled the mage with his voulgier, which got stuck in the tough flesh. He drew his axe and rushed into the fray of battle, yearning to kill more and more.

Deimos

OOC:Are we still running to get into an open space or what?

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Chris looked at Lyle. "If I fight you one day. Promise me one thing. Don't hold back on me because I look fragile or weak. Also - Get over yourself." Chris was well spoken for. He was no Novice in the art of battle. He is an expert tactician who works well alone; him frying the elfs was an example, for the lighting had a good range, he saved his mana by clustering them.

Lyle looked the Hybrid " A true Khajiit doesn't use destruction magic, oh I forgot you aren't a Khajiit, you're a disgrace to Alkosh , your mother would have been killed in Elswyr, you don't deserve my breath." Lyle then went back into battle, using his claws he cut a elf down." Wait did you just challenge me to a fight!?!?!?!?!"

"If you fight each other, i shall cut you both down myself and piss in your skull! The BATTLE!" another elf came rushing forward, and cast a frost spike. A glass shield refrained it from impaling the Knight.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

" I don't care for Alkosh, that's your god, not mine. And a disgrace? You put sooo much pride in your fat ego. Don't bring her grace into this either- Not nice to disrespect someone who should be prince- But I abandonded that abundence so I'm not a weak man like you. " Chris replied to Lyle with a blank glaire before shooting the Elf by him. "For the record, I need you alive. " He reloaded his Bow before fireing again. "Also a true Khajiit dosn't place his pride over others" he sighed.

OOC: In truth I respect Lyle's charecter to an extent. Rivalry much?

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    "Fine" Grunted Lyle, who leaped at the rushing elf mage. Claws extended he took down the elf.

Deimos

OOC:I'm going to take a wild guess and say were in an opening in the dungeon so in that case..

Deimos found a ledge behind the elves so his plan by taking them by surprise from behind would be in affect."The only thing left is for the rest of the group to kill them when they're turned around looking at me."With that he nocked an arrow onto his bow,pulled,took a breathe,and released.The hit was instant,the elves saw one of their own fly forward with an arrow in his head.They turned around and started to attack him."End them now!!!!!!"he yelled at the group.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    OCC wow that was a nice comeback, How does the glass knight expect me to stop with a comeback like that Lol. Lyle dislikes things that are original In truth it frightens him to know another species exist that may be better than him.