• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Who handed the letter to Ysarth, at the college?

• Ancano

Votes: 2 100.0%
    • I did.

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • You did.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    "Out with it!"

Deimos

The Vokun Ronaan of Dinok
    Ysarth eyed the entrance.
    'Wait there, brothers. Our other traveler still needs to appear.
    He turned his horse around and noticed another man he had not seen before. He trotted up to him.
    'Greetings good sir. May I ask if you wish to join us? We await only another warrior, then we shall step onto the gloom of the below-world.'

OOC: Are you talking to an NPC or me and if youre talking to me am I part of the group or did I just show up?? Im a bit confused :confused:

Ysarth the watcher

High Elf of the Skyrim wilds
    OOC: Are you talking to an NPC or me and if youre talking to me am I part of the group or did I just show up?? Im a bit confused :confused:
    I think I messed up there. Continue as it was and I'll reply again once it straightens out (sorry mate)

Deimos

"I was going to offer to scout ahead and spot trouble but it seemed stupid." answered Deimos.

OOC: No problem Ysarth =)

Ysarth the watcher

[Going to bring the other guy in, need to enter the place at least]

Ysarth dismounts his mare and ties the reins to a thick wooden beam and covers the white horse with its thick blanket of bear fur. He heads towards the door, retrieves the key and unlocks it. He pockets the key again.
    "Into the dark we tread" he thought before drawing his gold Dwarven greatsword. Its enchantment shimmered in the daylight. He pushed open the doors.

Glass dismounted as well, entering after Ysarth. His weapons were emitting light too, due to a strong blessed enchantment. He set out deeper into the ruins, looking for the one responsible for the fire outside.

Deimos

Deimos followed right behind Glass,equipping his bow in his left hand and holding the door with his right. It was a magnificent sight. But there was time for that later,right now they were looking for a culprit. He scanned the ruins looking for clues of which way they went.

Ysarth the watcher

Ysarth threw a sack at Deimos
    'Put it on' he shouted to the rear. Ysarth freed one hand and muttered a word. A werelight appeared in his hand. He then shouted 'herrta!' and the light flooded the room like daylight.
    Ysarth continued forward carefully, greatsword ready, and began to speak to the others behind him.
    'Long before the elves moved their magic sanctuary to the north and cleared the evil that lived here, creatures of unimaginable description hid in the dark. Many I have seen but many more I have not. Who knows what still makes its home in the depths of the below-world.'

Deimos

Deimos opened the sack and saw an amulet."Is this one of the amulets I saw you giving the others?"o_O while talking he is putting on the amulet and watching the magic Ysarth made light up the ruins.

Ysarth the watcher

'It will keep you from dying only once. Instead, you will fall into a sleep where you'll be safe.' replied Ysarth.
    He stopped and examined a book, still legible, fingering through the pages and stopping near the end and reading carefully.

Deimos

"Well I'm not going to die here,Ill see to that." Deimos takes off the amulet and put it in the sack, tying it to his belt.He sees Ysarth reading a book,fixated on a a page toward the end,reading intently."What did you find?"questioned Deimos.

Ysarth the watcher

Ysarth pointed at a line in the book
    'Here it reads '...and the fire of blood soaks the inner circle. So rises he of burning blood and eternity.' This place is no mere ruin. It is a shrine. I have read that line before in another ruin in the south. In the ruin they were trying to summon a god of sorts. How deep have my darker brothers delved into dark magic?'
    Ysarth threw the book down and raised his greatsword again. The scars on his chin itched.

Deimos

"Well if there was a recent fire outside,a book about summoning gods,and your "brothers" are the only ones trying to summon a god then they've more then likely been here and I suggest we start searching for them,what say you Glass?"said Deimos,looking around the shrine more carefully,looking for traces of the culprits whereabouts.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

OOC: I'm restricted to a ps3, so I can't do a text document. Forgive me for lack of resources.

Name: Christopher Aurea Shuzen
    Race: Neko ( Mix Khajiit and Imperial )
    height: 5'10
    Class: Rouge
    Looks : Wears platinum armored gauntlets, leggings that go up to his thighs, long black socks. Has a blue scarf. Flowing brown hair. Emerald Green eyes, black eyebrows. Snow white skin. Carries a large crossbow. Generally a gental smile. Has two platinum daggers just incase that are hidden on his thighs. He also has on black shorts on and a tanktop under his armored brestplate.

Personality : Cheerful. Flurtatious and seductive at times when in a flirty mood or in dire straits. Mostly possative and has good intentions. Well orgnized and well spoken for.
    Combat Prefferations. He uses a crossbow, daggers, Martial Arts. In darkness he uses his night vision (Feline trait). Adapt healing and healing hands with companions. Water, ice and lightning.

Weaknesses : He is weak to heavy hits, fire and darkness. Lacks Phyisical straighnth.
    Straignths : He is sneeky. Good with ranged combat. Has good stamina and is fast on his feet. Can solve puzzles easily

Bio: He was of noble blood, but at a young age his Khajiit mother, and Imperial father were murdered in a riot in Tamrial, he was so very young and alone, his blood line into becomeing a possible prince had sliped with his birthright. He was taken in at a young age, taking training in minor Arcane arts to survive the wilderness of Tamrial; he took up odd jobs to get by and make a living. Him being seperated from his master, he left for Whiterun of Skyrim where he could hopefully get emploied.
    OOC: I'll start here.

By the Shrine stood Chris in the dark. "I Know those voices....or some of them..." He smiled. "Arn't you the guys from the inn?" Chris chuckled "Coinsadence at running into each other or what?" He seemed happy dispite his glare meeting the glance of Lyle. Lyle's pregdice bothered Chris, none the less he was Happy to see Deimos.

Deimos

"Hello Chris!This is quiet the coincidence running into you in Sarrthal. What are you doing here??"asked Deimos in a friendly manner.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris giggled. "I'm here to get some tresure. I need to make a living ya know. Need any help?" He offered politly.

Deimos

"Actually we could use your help,when you got in Sarrthal did you notice anything strange here?Like as if someone had been here?"asked Deimos.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

"Yes. I did acctully. But I don't think even I am capable of whats up ahead by myself. But if you need a sneeky Survivalist than I'm your guy! ~" He said cheerfully as he did a modernday military salute.

Deimos

Deimos speaks to Ysarth."I place my trust in Chris I think we should listen to him and prepare for what seems to be a battle to the death.But,before we leave we need to create a plan to...." Deimos stops speaking and turns to Chris."Were there one or more people?"

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris held his crossbow and noded. "I Think it is a tactical based squad, I am uncertin. However I can assure you a premtive strike is best if proven hostile. We don't want unessccary blood shead."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts