• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Speech500

Lydia PWNS all.

WHen Lydia gets an arrow to the knee she reaches down and pulls it out, and just carries on fighting the Draugyr Scourge Lord while i sit and do nothing.

Bliss

Speech500

What i did with her body (when i found it, throat of the world is a big place)

I dragged it all the way to my home and laid her on the Kitchen table. She is still there now....

Jbcarey

What i did with her body (when i found it, throat of the world is a big place)

I dragged it all the way to my home and laid her on the Kitchen table. She is still there now....

I see you explaining this in therapy one day... :p

Arlais

Keeping Lydia alive has become somewhat of a "game within a game" for me. I'm somewhat emotionally attached to her constant wading into the fray talking all kinds of smack and then dying if I so much as blink at her crossways.

If she's dead and you're not on PC where you can rez her with a console command, your only recourse to bring her back is to load a previous save. Them's the breaks.

If you love your Lydia and you haven't decked her out in uber gear just yet ... save often. That's all I can say.

Also, I've learned to just jump in ahead of her and shield her from my axe swings and shouts because the only way to kill your followers is if you do the dirty deed.

ItsBenniBlack

Mehti Oba
what i have learned is to just have my follower wait a half a mile out of the danger i sneak in and snipe everyone with the bow and arrow and if there are only one or 2 left i know of i go back and get her and we finish up

Speech500

I had a really good follower and she stood on a trigger, got a spike wall in the face and died. It was only bleak falls barrow.

I have a new character and i am trying to get my Lydia married to me but too late i realised that Khajit can't marry -.-

Drake

Assuming you know where the body is and it hasn't disappeared, you can "revive" her by using the permanent dead thrall spell. However, it does require master-level (100) conjuration. This can be achieved FAST, though, so no worries (PM me for details, that's a thread in itself). It's just a matter of how bad you want her back. I don't know whether or not you'll be able to have any dialogue with her (doubtful), but you can repeatedly kill her and re-thrall her to use her as a pack mule.

Skyrimosity

I had a really good follower and she stood on a trigger, got a spike wall in the face and died. It was only bleak falls barrow.

I have a new character and i am trying to get my Lydia married to me but too late i realised that Khajit can't marry -.-
I have a Khajiit married to Camilla valerius, are you sure they can't marry?

Speech500

yes but i gave her brother the claw back and he caught me so my follower ended up killing her brother. needless, she doesnt like me anymore

Boyd

Article Writah
To answer your question, yes you can.

You need the spell to resurrect people, and you go to the hall of the dead. When you enter go through the first door, and take a left and go all the way down to that door. She'll be on the second shelf as a skeleton.

You cast the spell on her, and she'll resurrect. Just ask her to follow you, and you'll have Lydia as your follower again.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts