• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MoulinRouge

Blackreach was cool when you first go there, but after a while it got kinda eh. I only go there to mine for black soul gems. Quick question, do the mines in Blackreach respawn after a while?

bananban

I loved Blackreach, I spent days in there. I almost refused to leave until I had explored the entire thing and even then, I never knew about the dragon. I haven't gone back to fight him but I'm very tempted.

Blackreach was cool when you first go there, but after a while it got kinda eh. I only go there to mine for black soul gems. Quick question, do the mines in Blackreach respawn after a while?

I believe they do, every ten days in-game. The whole area resets to the best of my knowledge, I assume that includes the ore veins.

Nameless1

grab a torch son. the darkness is kinda what it's all about, since it's you know, a couple miles underground and all...

Necromis

LOL Yeah I know, I just have sneak characters mostly and a torch does not go well with sneaking.

Nameless1

Yeah but once you clear out tha place there's nothing to sneak around yah digg? but on that note I do hate when a certain environment makes me break character..

Nameless1

Interesting discovery, blackreach is the sight of the Falmer rebellion against the Dwemer. They waged bloody war there during which time the Dwemer disappeared. In the book Falmer: a study, the author also mentions the falmer have been more forward* with their attacks on"light dwellers". And hints towards a rising threat of war. New files mentioning "Snowprince" have been found...attacks by the blind falmer are likely to come at night...we would need guards to watch until dawn brings safety...see what im getting at here?

juniperbugg

Skyrim addict
Wow I thought I had really investigated blackreach but I've never seen a dragon down there fml off I go again lol