Best Enchantments and Weapon Suggestions?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

_lotus_tree

_lotus_tree
I can make any item in the game now, n I'm looking to try out some new combos of weapon & enchantment/s..

...suggestions?

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
My character has made a Dragonbone bow, dragonbone sword and dragonbone dagger. All legendary and enchanted with >does 25% shock damage and half as much magic damage<. It's only one enchantment but it's a two for one.
She also has hundreds of dragonbone arrows. She made a Daedric bow of soul capture for filling soul gems. She also uses a legendary enhanced dwarven crossbow and teams it with the exploding bolts. Packs quite a punch especially seeing she wears armour with fortify archery.

xsneakyxsimx

A good combo would be Absorb Health/Stamina. Keeps you in the fight for longer. I'd also suggest a combo of two of the three elemental effects, to boost your damage output. ^___^

seeker23

Looking for the Snitch in Skyrim...
I've used absorb health and fire damage on sword and bow. It is good. Once used paralyse and fire damage. Have to recharge after a small number of uses. I have a dagger with shock and fire damage maxed which I use for stealth kills. Only need one hit for high leveled foes. If trying for a soul capture weapon as well I would use fiery soul. If used its like having three enchantments.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I like fire at low levels (vampires are the biggest threats at low levels and neither shock nor frost do much good).

At higher levels (once I have 2 enchants), I like to use fire & shock or dual wield fire/shock - frost/health. Works like a charm against any opponent.

Armors on the other hand...

_lotus_tree

_lotus_tree
My character has made a Dragonbone bow, dragonbone sword and dragonbone dagger. All legendary and enchanted with >does 25% shock damage and half as much magic damage<. It's only one enchantment but it's a two for one.
She also has hundreds of dragonbone arrows. She made a Daedric bow of soul capture for filling soul gems. She also uses a legendary enhanced dwarven crossbow and teams it with the exploding bolts. Packs quite a punch especially seeing she wears armour with fortify archery.
that's what's up! I'm archer and daggers too. so i'll definitely hit this up.

thanks for the reply.

Daelon DuLac

I like fire at low levels (vampires are the biggest threats at low levels and neither shock nor frost do much good).

At higher levels (once I have 2 enchants), I like to use fire & shock or dual wield fire/shock - frost/health. Works like a charm against any opponent.

For some reason I also luv the steel dagger I get from the side-quest at Moss Mother Cave as a gift/reward. I trick it up and the 25% kill bonus is really great when I'm doing a backstab. Of course I also keep my health sucking soul sucker in the other hand as well with my collection of black soul gems. :)

_lotus_tree

_lotus_tree

go on... ha. hit me with your armor enchants!

_lotus_tree

_lotus_tree
A good combo would be Absorb Health/Stamina. Keeps you in the fight for longer. I'd also suggest a combo of two of the three elemental effects, to boost your damage output. ^___^
for sure.. and i do like gettin in there with my daggers nice and personal-like!

Daelon DuLac

Helmet - +40% archery (sometimes up to 53!) and +60 frost/fire protection (depending on the race); +63 stamina and + 50 sneak - boots; + 40 one or two handed (depending on character) and + 40 archery (or higher!) - gauntlets; +63 health/magicka/stamina (depending on playthrough) and +50 (or more) magic resist on armour; (and don't even get me started on rings, amulets, falmer helmets (which I found a trick for wearing along with a regular helmet or circlet if needed). My numbers may be slightly off, but I'm not kidding about the 63 - that I am sure on!).

Of course there's a whole other range of enchantments for regular clothing (smithing, alchemy, enchanting, haggling/barter, disease & poison protection, etc...)

All in all - enchanting is a blast!

_lotus_tree

_lotus_tree

Helmet - +40% archery (sometimes up to 53!) and +60 frost/fire protection (depending on the race); +63 stamina and + 50 sneak - boots; + 40 one or two handed (depending on character) and + 40 archery (or higher!) - gauntlets; +63 health/magicka/stamina (depending on playthrough) and +50 (or more) magic resist on armour; (and don't even get me started on rings, amulets, falmer helmets (which I found a trick for wearing along with a regular helmet or circlet if needed). My numbers may be slightly off, but I'm not kidding about the 63 - that I am sure on!).

Of course there's a whole other range of enchantments for regular clothing (smithing, alchemy, enchanting, haggling/barter, disease & poison protection, etc...)

No doubt. That sounds strong. i'm somewhat new to the enchanting world. I was tired of gettin my ass handed to me with my old character.. so i did some online digging.. n found out how to make the best weapons and armor..

i'm lvl 32 and just left town for the first time a couple lvls ago with my new alchemy/smithing/enchant character. ha.. it was such a long and boring process! but was well worth the time.

High King of Skyrim

King of the barbarian horde

You can't place Resist Magic enchants on armour?

_lotus_tree

_lotus_tree

necklace and ring right?

High King of Skyrim

necklace and ring right?
Correct and shield too but not actually armour.

Daelon DuLac

As I said, I'm a bit fuzzy on the numbers, but I do place resist magic on one of them (maybe it's the ring or amulet), but I always place some on one of them before I go out. I forgot, I also like to put major overload on light or heavy armour skills as I always tend to legendize those when they get to 100 so it makes up the difference until I can get the skills back up there again.

Another fun enchantment for me at lower levels (but higher enchanting!) is damage health/stamina/magicka and absorb health/stamina/magicka on the same weapon. I find it very effective in combat (especially on 1 handed swords or daggers).

Daelon DuLac

High King of Skyrim

Daelon DuLac

off subject, can someone please tell me how to put a "self made" web banner as my signature?
Yeah! Really! So many folks have cool ones and I have a great one I'd like to use.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
off subject, can someone please tell me how to put a "self made" web banner as my signature?
Yeah! Really! So many folks have cool ones and I have a great one I'd like to use.
if you want to make a banner go into signature, if you want a slogan that says I am the necromancer or I am the warrior then click on someone elses slogan and then follow the rules that's what I did

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts