Bands/Groups do you listen to as you play Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Metal or Rap as you play Skyrim?

• Metal!

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Rap! Chyeaaaaa

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Both

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • None of those, I listen to another Genre.

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
That sucks. I've seen Opeth twice in concert. the first time was on the Deliverance and Damnation tour. The second time was on their Ghost Reveries tour. Really really great. The opened with 'Ghost of Perdition, Epically awesome song! I haven't cared much for the latest two albums, however. They also lost a great drummer.

Oh yeah, Nevermore Primus and Tool are all excellent, I agree. I you like Les Claypool you might like Colonol Claypool's Fearless Flying Frog Brigade. Or possibly Oysterhead; a side project he did with Trey Anastasio from Phish (i don't like Phish, but Anastasio is a very good guitarist) and Stewart Copeland from the Police.

Les Claypool is a beast, Warrel Dane and Jeff Loomis are awesome in Nevermore, Tool I don't know much about but I do have every ablum and skim through songs of interest since I am open to alot of music.

Agincourt

'Cry God for Harry, England and Saint George!'
TBH i normally listen to a lesser known band called "Wife Aggro" there a pain in the ass tbh :)

demujin

Les Claypool is a beast, Warrel Dane and Jeff Loomis are awesome in Nevermore, Tool I don't know much about but I do have every ablum and skim through songs of interest since I am open to alot of music.
Cool, for Tool some songs I like are: 'Forty six and 2' 'Parabol and Parabola' 'Vicarious' among many others. But they are not for everyone. What I like the most about Tool are the philosophies they espouse through their music. Pretty heady stuff.

Leroyboy

Amon Amarth if I want to listen to something other than the OST.
The OST is absolutely amazing, however.

(First post ftw :D)