Anyone else believe in elven supremacy?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Harc

Big Hog
Could the Thalmor, if the argonains were to keep hol in one area, just attack the supply traders going into the area? Cut off supply, destroy from within. Unless the geography is different then what I understand.
Yes but what the argonian supporters say is that everyone will retreat into their fairy tale forest, thus we will order trading companies to not supply the rebellious reptiles.

doc108

W
Yes but what the argonian supporters say is that everyone will retreat into their fairy tale forest, thus we will order trading companies to not supply the rebellious reptiles.
Well they survived without trading long ago they can do it again I'm sure.

Ivory

Let's Player
I'm not on the side of the Thalmor, ever, but in reality, an area can only go so long without supply.

Harc

Big Hog
W
Well they survived without trading long ago they can do it again I'm sure.
Life forms can only go so long without supplies. Your starvation will only lead you to either:
A) cannibalism
B) leaving the fairy tale forest in search of food meeting thalmor personell waiting to wipe you off of nirn
C) going into the sea in search of food.(possibility since argonians can breath under water)

Pick your poison.

Morals aside, I have a shallow reason for not liking the Thalmor...their pretentious attitudes and snide remarks annoy the hell out of me.

Harc

Big Hog
Morals aside, I have a shallow reason for not liking the Thalmor...their pretentious attitudes and snide remarks annoy the hell out of me.
Our mind structure and educational leanings are to complex for you weak minded inferior races. Our dominence threatens those who oppose. I pity you.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
lets be logical and just compare the races... not ethis is my personal opinion and hybrid classes are even more personal preference

Best pure warrior races Orcs< Redguards advantage humans
Best pure Mage race High Elves > Bretons advantage elves
Best pure Rogues wood elves - Imperials advantage non-due to Argonian and Khajiits(though khajiits side with high elves)

Harc

Big Hog
Minor vocabulary mistakes such as that are nothing compared to your understandings of our kind. And the court of wizardry does not teach literary skills. I learned those over 170 years ago.

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
I will side with who ever will provide the the most kinky time and that would be the Thalmor.
3764143-1347238783.jpg

Anwrise888

You have provided me with a source of pleasure. For that I thank you.
I hear nord women are has hairy as a mammoth if you know what I mean....;)

lol Right on...that was good for a chuckle. I would like to see some Thalmor DLC, though. That would be alright...perhaps the option to join if you play high elf.

Anwrise888

.... dam well I wouldn't go that far lolz
My level 81 Dark Elf has ventured deep and far within many wet nord tunnels and they hide many horrors... If you do not armor up enough you will catch rock joint and mud crabs.:confused:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts