Anyone else believe in elven supremacy?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jei El

We will be avenged.

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
Yes the Altmer can obtain enchantment weapons and armor too, but the problem is the Nords are barbarians. Their enthusiastic warriors.

Which is why I think, one on one, a Nord would rip the heart out of an elf. I don't know why you'd bring up enchantments like its some sort of game-changer when the Altmer have the exact same opportunities. I would venture to guess that they would be better at it as well considering they base their whole strategy on magic.

The fact is after you win the civil war under the Stormcloaks no longer do you see Thalmor on the roads.

This may be true but that is not a testament of how the Nords would fare against the Thalmor in an all-out war. As it stands, the Thalmor have very little men in Skyrim, one embassy and the odd patrol every now and then. It's silly and illogical to think that because the Stormcloaks kill/exile this small amount of troops, that they would automatically be the victor against a larger and more formidable adversary. In fact, it would be pretty sad if they weren't able to do it.

Harc

Big Hog
Listen, I understand the argonian forest that is apparently impenetrable may be a impossible area to get to, but if all the argonians run in there than if you come out you'll find your lands burned, and thalmor soldiers and wizards will be awaiting the day you arrive. Your barbaric warfare can be met just like your understanding of the arcane arts is attainable by all races. You can't just assume that a fairly new government that has just taken over an empire that has been ruling since the second erea, is going to loose to rebellious argonian people that retreat into their scary fairy tale of a forest. I also meant nothing personal when I type my responses. And my acts of ignorance towards some posts are only because you post when I am typing on my mobile device. I do read them. I think it is easy to say that the support towards the argonians is much greater to that of the Altmer and bosmer.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
i think one nord in a tavern could brawl five thalmor look how skinny and puny the elves are there lazy they have obviously never seen a hard days work in there lives. ive seen more meat on a butchers pencil than a thalmor. they are a weaker species physicly (dont mind the plops spelling lol)

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
images

Harc

Big Hog
i think one nord in a tavern could brawl five thalmor look how skinny and puny the elves are there lazy they have obviously never seen a hard days work in there lives. ive seen more meat on a butchers pencil than a thalmor. they are a weaker species physicly (dont mind the pl*** spelling lol)
Falsely assuming all elves are puny and weak, and saying that all nords are hardy and strong? Hmm.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Falsely assuming all elves are puny and weak, and saying that all nords are hardy and strong? Hmm.

I hate stereotyping.

Docta Corvina

What do you think about Rulindil?

Hmm, he's not horrible to behold. But man, no other Altmer's got anything on Ondolemar. That's just the facts.

Besides, I find Ondy to be one of those who's not completely heartless anyway. That adds quite a bit to the appeal. :p

Harc

Big Hog
Hmm, he's not horrible to behold. But man, no other Altmer's got anything on Ondolemar. That's just the facts.

Besides, I find Ondy to be one of those who's not completely heartless anyway. That adds quite a bit to the appeal. :p
Ondolemar is too busy for any lovin at this moment, I heard he hired someone to get a talos worshippers amulet. I had to lecture him for that

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar

I heard Elenwen lets Rulindil uses her torture chamber for personal reasons :) You just might want to take an advantage of that. At least Rulindil has something to give :x

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.

i didnt say all nords where strong. or all thalmer where weak just on average ive seen some massive nords on my travels but i have never seen one thalmer that is well built.

Harc

Big Hog
Ondolemar was always the one for jokes. Him and rulindil casted a fart rune in the elder wizards chambers in 4E-178 and the elder wizard passed out for 4 days. Ancano ratted them out of course.

Docta Corvina

I heard Elenwen lets Rulindil uses her torture chamber for personal reasons :) You just might want to take an advantage of that. At least Rulindil has something to give :x

Oh dear...o_O

Well, hey...I've made Ondy a follower in the past in my Pen file. He's freaking amazing in battle, and damn funny. He has things to offer beyond condescension and sneering sarcasm. :p

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.