Anyone else believe in elven supremacy?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
I'm starting to think that he is. Reminds me of a certain "someone" that decided to through a tantrum and leave.

Gasp! You can't mean...D-Damnatio Memoriae?

Oh and, I read some stuff about Murkwood just now. You wanna know the one person who might not have been an Argonian who has definitely, indisputably, according to all lore, made it into Murkwood? The Eternal Champion, from TES I: Arena.

Harc

Big Hog
We can cast magical weapons. Our thunderbolts do 45 damage to magicka and 45 to health. You'll be dead before you raise your cheap steel axes. With this I take my leave. Ill be back in a while I'm going to ice in Gaylord palms. (Dont laugh at the name

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
We can cast magical weapons. Our thunderbolts do 45 damage to magicka and 45 to health. You'll be dead before you raise your cheap steel axes. With this I take my leave. Ill be back in a while I'm going to ice in Gaylord palms. (Dont laugh at the name

You think your slow magic can hit me before my claws find your heart?

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!

You are still ignoring the fact you can't make it into Murkwood though, Squire Trollington. Therefore, though you may take the rest of Black Marsh with your powerful magic, you will not conquer Helstrom or its surrounding area, and the citizens of Blackrose will probably just flee into Helstrom anyway.

tumblr_m9ijyqz8nk1qhm8b3o1_r1_400.png

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
They do. Lore states that all elves EXCEPT DUNMER see what Lorkhan did as foul trickery, and therefore hate him. So the Dunmer don't hate Lorkhan, and are therefore hated by Thalmor.

thats strange to me why anyone would hate lorkhan considering the thalmer and evryone on nirn owe there exsistance to him he triked the gods in giving up a part of there power to create nirn. allthough the 8 original devines aggreed later on to give up a portion of there divinity. all elves are stupid except the dunmer for the hate they show lorkhan. lorkhan is the true god above even akatosh in my oppinion its a shame he is victimised by the pointed eard heretics lol

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
thats strange to me why anyone would hate lorkhan considering the thalmer and evryone on nirn owe there exsistance to him he triked the gods in giving up a part of there power to create nirn. allthough the 8 original devines aggreed later on to give up a portion of there divinity. all elves are stupid except the dunmer for the hate they show lorkhan. lorkhan is the true god above even akatosh in my oppinion its a shame he is victimised by the pointed eard heretics lol

Don't forget too, that Redguards are, by your logic, idiots too. They don't see it as an act of divine mercy as do other races of man, they see it as an act of trickery.

I like Redguards, I'm just fillin' you in.

EDIT: Just had a quick flick through the in-game book the Monomyth - "Aldmer, with the exception of the Dark Elves, see this act as a cruel deception, a trick that sundered their connection to the spirit plane."

Shadow King

you robbed thousands of nord homes hahahaha i bet you couldnt name five houses in all of skyrim with anything even worth stealing. or is that what the thalmor are resorting to now theiving apples and nord mead because elves cant make decent alchohol.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
you robbed thousands of nord homes hahahaha i bet you couldnt name five houses in all of skyrim with anything even worth stealing. or is that what the thalmor are resorting to now theiving apples and nord mead because elves cant make decent alchohol.

All due respect, Thalmor ale may be terrible, but it's better than Nord mead. Nord mead is just spit, fermented yeast, mutton drippings, and half a teaspoon of honey.

Shadow King

Don't forget too, that Redguards are, by your logic, idiots too. They don't see it as an act of divine mercy as do other races of man, they see it as an act of trickery.

I like Redguards, I'm just fillin' you in.

EDIT: Just had a quick flick through the in-game book the Monomyth - "Aldmer, with the exception of the Dark Elves, see this act as a cruel deception, a trick that sundered their connection to the spirit plane."

well if the redguards are not happy that lorkhan created nirn and thus are disgusted so much by the fact he triked the gods to create life maybe they should all kill themselves. lol ive nothing really against redguards except nazeem i hate that bastard

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
well if the redguards are not happy that lorkhan created nirn and thus are disgusted so much by the fact he triked the gods to create life maybe they should all kill themselves. lol ive nothing really against redguards except nazeem i hate that bastard

They're stubborn like that.

Shadow King

All due respect, Thalmor ale may be terrible, but it's better than Nord mead. Nord mead is just spit, fermented yeast, mutton drippings, and half a teaspoon of honey.

lmao thalmor ale you sure they havent banned alchohol to. anything that gives pleasure or comfort they despise

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
lmao thalmor ale you sure they havent banned alchohol to. anything that gives pleasure or comfort they despise

They don't drink ale, they drink Brandy and wine. Also, you should give respect to the enemy when respect is due. You shouldn't make assumptions.

JoeReese

I snuck back into the Thalmor embassy after the main quest and killed Elenwen with my bare fists. I then walked out, went to Solitude, paid off my bounty and went home to Hjerim.

GREEN POWER!

EDIT: Oh, and when I say bare fists, I mean bare. I do have the perk that means your damage with your fists is the base armour of your gauntlets, but I took off my gauntlets. I wanted to feel her soft, weak flesh against my strong, scaled hands.

Agree, disagree, funny, winner...where's the button for "filthy"? Meowww.

Shadow King

They don't drink ale, they drink Brandy and wine. Also, you should give respect to the enemy when respect is due. You shouldn't make assumptions.

respect a thalmor id rather lick a khajit clean

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
:p I find elves to be superior. Their meat is tender and lean. When cooked slowly with red potatoes & onion, they are both filling & nutritious...nomnomnom!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
respect a thalmor id rather lick a khajit clean

If you don't respect your enemy, it's easier to underestimate them. That doesn't mean to give undue respect, but rather to acknowledge that they do, in fact, have some high points.

Shadow King

:p I find elves to be superior. Their meat is tender and lean. When cooked slowly with red potatoes & onion, they are both filling & nutritious...nomnomnom!

by talos ive never tried elve with onion. im away to the shops brb

Shadow King

If you don't respect your enemy, it's easier to underestimate them. That doesn't mean to give undue respect, but rather to acknowledge that they do, in fact, have some high points.

the only high points they have are there ears.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I'm kidding, of course.

DEATH TO THE THALMOR, DOWN WITH THE ELVES!