• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Catwoman

Notorious Cat Burglar
My only regret pertaining to Riften was NOT killing Grelka. I spend all this money on her light armor and what do I get? "Come back when you're ready to spend more gold."
Oh god she's such a hag. I'm glad my Imperial decapitated her.

Volanere

Grand Magister
I would have never sacrificed my housecarl.

Torok

I regret joining Ulfric... I never knew he was that kind of man... I just wanted revenge... Revenge overtook me...

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard

Ha ha ha! Oh my goodness, it would be a Werewolf wonderland! Alas, I must use this damn "restraint" so often it hurts! Alls I want to do is ravage gentle townsfolk with my teef and claws, is that really so bad?

The regret that first comes to mine is... killing Lydia. Yeah, she's not the most colorful or intersting companion, but she was my FIRST! And being a fleshy mage at the time, I really needed her help. She and whatever I happened to summon at the time were el teamo supremo number one! And, she let me practice my Heal Other spell on her. Oh Lydia, why did you have to stray so close to my fireballs? Let's get real, I killed her many, many times--all of them by accident. But there was finally an instance where I didn't feel like reloading from before the battle. After a save here and a save there, her "deadness" became irreversible... and a teensy tiny part of me died inside. I miss you, Lydia. Not so much your smart-ass remarks, but your sword and shield.

Oh well! C'mon J'Zargo, time's a-wastin'!

Saozig

Hippy
I regret joining Ulfric... I never knew he was that kind of man... I just wanted revenge... Revenge overtook me...
I really, really, really wish they would let you switch sides at certain points in the Civil War quest.

Most of my regrets are with how I spend perks. The perk system in this game was designed to make you hate yourself. I swear.

I also regret not killing Astrid with any of my earlier characters. I just didn't want to get involved with that very disturbed Aretino kid. But jesus, killing Astrid is so satisfying.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Joining the Stormcloaks. Thank god you can just create a new character and pretend like the old one never existed.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Deleting my first character. It was a complete mess. I thought in all my wisdom that my next one would be amazing. Haven't had a character live past 25 since then
I totally agree. I deleted my first one on accident, a level 50 Breton. The only time I felt more stupid was when I married my ex husband.

Urzek

Raping Aventus Aretino. I won't deny that it was fun and very satisfying but i felt a strong guilt afterwards. Oh well, i destroyed his ass. That poor little boy, he thought i'm from the Dark Brotherhood.

Falmer19

Raping Aventus Aretino. I won't deny that it was fun and very satisfying but i felt a strong guilt afterwards. Oh well, i destroyed his ass. That poor little boy, he thought i'm from the Dark Brotherhood.

Funny, but slightly concerning......

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
I have 2 regrets.

1. Playing through all the Guilds with one character on my first play through
2. Allowing Lydia to die

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

Ha ha ha! Oh my goodness, it would be a Werewolf wonderland! Alas, I must use this damn "restraint" so often it hurts! Alls I want to do is ravage gentle townsfolk with my teef and claws, is that really so bad?

At least the guards are yours for the taking. I don't think they realize how much they're cruisin' for a bruisin' when they mockingly ask me if someone STOLE MY SWEET ROLL. You'd think wearing Daedric armor would garner some respect from those jerks.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
You guys do not know the meaning of regret until you ignore the warning of a Stormcloak officer.

There was me on my first character, I had killed Alduin and I was feeling on top of the world as I strolled down a remote path somewhere near Solitude. I though I knew everything, oh how wrong I was. I came across a group of Stormcloaks taking an Imperial down the road claiming to be on 'official business' I was having none of it so I quickly closed in on the prisoner, all the while one of the Nords called 'I'm warning you!' Still, I ignored the man and proceeded to click on the free and give items option. There was me thinking Oh I'll give him some amazing weapons and armour and watch him destroy these guys for me. I gave him Dragon scale and bone armour, Daedric armour, my Dawnbreaker and many other irreplaceable items to see what he would put on and how he would use my items. Never have I been so shocked as when I saw that man take one look at me before bolting away down the road (still wearing his rags may I add) and leaving me to fend off the on-coming Stormcloaks. I only just managed to defeat them wearing the best Iron armour I had on me and the adept spells I had learned not so long ago. I could still see the prisoner in the distance, but I almost cried when I realised that I no longer wore my ring of stamina (a skill in which I had spent maybe 1 of my perks)

I tracked that Imperial until the sun went down, but I never did find him or my items. My life only got worse after that as the character fell victim to a save file glitch meaning I lost the entire journey I had taken with her. Now every time I see and Imperial prisoner I run to the hills and cry under a rock.

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
I would have spared Cicero, and put off marriage until I explored more first.

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
Not killing the Dragon Priest near Sovngarde on my first game XD I didn't even see him there, I just ran right past him into the portal ._.

I didn't even get the mask.