• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Is there any mistakes you have made in game that you would change if you could?

For me it would be playing a thief character, and spending all my perks on the right side of the smithing tree, because I was told that was the only way to craft dragon armor. One perk away and I found out online that you can reach it through either way and I have been wasting my perks on heavy armor.

Gurgeh

Sort of wish I hadn't picked Redguard, since I haven't used Adrenaline Rush more than twice in 60 levels, and poison is such a non-issue. Think I would rather be able to see in the dark or breathe underwater.
Apart from that, I seriously debated destroying the Brotherhood, but decided not to since I heard the quest line was cool. It's not that cool, and I wish I'd killed her in the shack now so I never had to off the poor orc cook in the basement of the inn, among other things...

S

SynnerLarkie

i didnt give my gear to that dude in the bar before meeting that chic at the stables and then crashing that party. if i had i would have been able to buttrape those assholes, but since i didnt have my plops they buttraped me :sadface: for real yall.

BSE

Only one minor one. First TES game Ive played, so didnt really know what I was doing or what I wanted to do, and I wasted 5-6 perks on 1H, archery, and light armor before deciding I wanted to be a mage. Its fine now, though, as I currently have 2 or 3 unused perks saved up.

Sky High

Resident of Earth and Wonderland
Only one minor one. First TES game Ive played, so didnt really know what I was doing or what I wanted to do, and I wasted 5-6 perks on 1H, archery, and light armor before deciding I wanted to be a mage. Its fine now, though, as I currently have 2 or 3 unused perks saved up.

Generally, in all TES games, you have at LEAST one "mess-up" character while figuring out the leveling system.

Gore gro-Gijakudob

That is kinda cool though, we make changes of direction in real life, it's good that your character does too. I hope you kept him/her. And no perk is ever really 'wasted' anyway.

Uncanny_Flex_man

I always regretted killing Ulfr the Blind, Kind of went against my morals. :sadface:

Talking about Ulfr the blind...I'm in that cave now and deliberating whether I should put him out of his misery. I have killed all the bandits [including the wolf in the cage] in there to get Amren's sword and he is the only one left. Being blind and no one to help kind and makes me want to put him down, but he is harmless just sitting there, I can't bring myself to kill him this way and rather let him live, even though it is a very dangerous world out there.

I think I may just walk away...

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

I'm diligent about deleting my saves until I have only a few left. With my first account I noticed saving got slower and slower the more that piled up, so I didn't let them. Well.. the diligence backfired in due time.

I was taking a nice stroll in THE REACH and happened to stray a bit far from Lydia since she couldn't keep up (as usual). Anyway, after a while I noticed she was missing.

I skipped one hour. No Lydia.

I skipped two hours. Still no Lydia.

I skipped 24 hours, and Lydia did not appear by my side.

I loaded the earliest possible save (About 17 saves ago), and noticed Lydia still wasn't by my side, so I skipped 24 hours once again and as expected, she wasn't there. At this point I knew she was dead, and highly regretted my save-deleting habits since it had resulted in her demise.

I went down the path of darkness, and set up a wedding with Camilla Valerius (In your faces Sven and Faendal), which causes even dead followers to attend. Lydia appeared by the door, fully alive, and then abruptly crumpled to the ground as a corpse. I took out my dead thrall spell, revived Lydia as my almighty thrall, and the rest is history.

To this day, I have no clue what killed Lydia.

llhypnotikll

Xbox Gamertag: llHyPNoTiKll
I regret playing as a Khajiit.. its weird how i have a nord wife... shes married to at cat!!! lol its not right!... and im just sick of putting on some awesome looking armor just to see my tail poke out the backside. its annoying lol but im still sticking with the ole milk drinker ;)

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
Not knowing that if you upgrade a daedric artifact before getting all 15, that it you won't get the trophy. Not only did I waste time, but I ruined it on the only character I could justify being that evil. Now I'm trying to think of excuses as to why this next character has to do some of the things that need to be done for some of the quests.

Why not just make a character just for the trophy? Because I have no motivation to play it if I'm not roleplaying a character, and I'm currently taking a break from my evil one cause I can't keep her in character if I play as her too long.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Falmer19

Deleting my first character. It was a complete mess. I thought in all my wisdom that my next one would be amazing. Haven't had a character live past 25 since then

Catwoman

Notorious Cat Burglar
Going on a massacre in Whiterun and Riften when I was a newbie at Skyrim and thought the NPC's would respawn.

Moonwort

I regret that I was not quick enough to save Kharjo. Alas, poor kitty, you were an excellent companion, and I miss you.