• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
    Ardin pulled out a map and clocked the route. "We need to move right away. Elsweyr is a way's away. So we need all the light we can get. Alright everybody, I hope you are all ready! We have a long journey ahead of us. Long, tiring, and it will test us physically and mentally. I hope everybody is up for the challenge. These Bandits will know justice. They can't hide forever. No matter how far they'll go, we will find them. It will get hot as hells in when we get there. Gods, I hate heat. Especially Elsweyr." He stretch out what was left of the morning fatigue and they began on their way while talking about their plan once they get there.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    "Ardin's right," Ria said. "Every minute we delay, someone in Elsweyr will die. Bandits controlling a country tends to do that sort of thing." She sounded a lot older than she was, saying that. But she followed Ardin, signalling for the rest of the group to do the same. She caught up to Ardin, looking down at the map he was studying. "We're only about halfway there... We'd better speed up, then!"

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Majir-Dar spoke to Deslin, then to the barkeep. While he was at the barkeep Deslin began to write a letter, to those who had yet to come. Majir-Dar returned."Not the best of deals but not the worst." Deslin shrugged, "Alright so how do you think we're gonna do this, seriously?" He asked the Khajiit, "I doubt they'll have hatched up a plan by now, and you'll know more than any of us about the province. You've been here longer too, you know the areas and what its like. How do you purify a whole country of bandit filth, they're not sending an army. We're gonna need to be organised. I'll be in charge of how we deal with people. That means anyone we come across, innocent or not. You can be in charge of..." There was a three second pause, "Well, you're the one leading us to where we say we need to go." Deslin looked around once more, soon enough he would never see this Inn again. He read over the letter he had been writing. "To whom it may concern, I was summoned by the council just as you were. Find me at this location. -There is a piece of a burlap map in the letter labelled with their location- I have recruited a Khajiit I met here, so there are two of us. I hope one of you know how to heal, we're going to need it. My name is Deslin Rowe, and my Khajiit friend is Majir-Dar. Hurry, we are waiting for you, a Bosmer was killed in a hate crime today. We guard this Inn but the town gets worse and worse, I do hope you are all skilled as we are eradacting a whole province of bandits. Be sure to look after the courior who gives you this letter, he had no idea of your appearances and if you have received this letter he has done a fine job. I hope you have a plan, we don't. If this letter falls into the wrong hands, well.. -there is a rough sketch of a man hanging-"
    "Lets hope they have a healer because I bet we're gonna be in a lot of fights" Deslin looked to Majir-Dar, hoping he didn't involve the Khajiit into something he couldn't handle. "When they get here they'll probably all come together and they've probably established a leader. I don't know if they'll be too keen on having me invited you in but.. They wont really have a choice. As long as you're in and you do as I say, you'll have no problems." Deslin stood up, and pat the Khajiit on the back. "Don't worry, Im not gonna boss ya around. Now lets go." Deslin headed outside, hoping Majir-Dar had followed him. He searched the town and found a courier, handing him money he said "Look for a group of people on their way to this province summoned by The Imperial Council. They're likely in between here and The Imperial City. Its a tough mission, I cant give a description. At least one of them should have a letter like this-" Deslin shows his letter, proving he was summoned by the council. "Give them this letter, its for all of them to read. If you return to me I will give you another 500 septims. Now go." Deslin handed him a coinpurse with 500 septims, and watched the courior mount a horse and leave.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
    Majir-Dar wandered at how they would tackle the task of freeing Elsweyr. He was hoping they would have a plan, but realized why they couldn't. His thoughts were interrupted with the man saying he would be his leader. He wasn't sure how he liked that. Every fiber of his being was itching to run from the man now. Khajiit, such as himself, didn't like being ruled over and the idea that this stranger would guide him was laughable at best. At any rate, he followed Deslin outside. When he was done paying off a courier, Majir-Dar started talking, "We're in Northern Elsweyr right now. This part of Elsweyr is ruled by various chieftains, if we were to unite them, they would prove to be a force worth the bandit's concern. That said, they rarely unite even in time of need like this one. I doubt they even care, their rule mainly encompasses the sands of Elsweyr, not the cities. Ah, but it would be much wiser to speak to the Mane first. Of course, the lad was kidnapped or killed a few days ago. How do you feel about a rescue mission? The Mane is a fine leader of Khajiit, he would, at the very least give hope to the people. That said, if you really want power, look no further than the Clan Mothers. They control the Moon Sugar and are the heads of the modern Khajiit religion. They will not help unless they believe we have a significant chance of winning. So they should be our final contact," Majir-Dar hated the Clan Mothers due to the fact that they control the Moon Sugar and the Khajiit with it. They could easily strike up an army yet refuse to do so. It was about this time that a Senche walked up to them. It's large body stood taller than that of two Altmer and looked like it weighed more than twenty. It walked by and Majir said, "You see, that is why you don't want to hurt their feelings. Especially in this time of lawlessness.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts