What're you wearing right now?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Gregor Moon Fang

Champion of Azura
Nordic Carved Armor
Apprentice Hood
Custom Magic Resistance Ring
Amulet of Mara
Twin Ebony War Axes (Qiana & Khu'an)
Ebony Bow (Kirah)

I love in Skyrim how there's so much choice in armor and weapons and it's even better if you have mods! But I was just wondering what everyone is currently wearing right now in their game? This is mine:

Armour/Clothes
  • Stormcloak Officer Armour
  • Stormcloak Officer Boots
  • Stormcloak Officer Bracelets
  • Stormcloak Officer Helmet
Weapons

• Daderic War Axes x2 (War Axe of The Court, War Axe of the Princess Legendary.)
  • Daderic Sword ''Sanguine'' named after the Daderic Prince Sanguine.
So what's everyone currently wearing in their games?

I wear a full set of Daedric, along with the best enchantments I could find to accompany them and my current build/strategy.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I wear a full set of Daedric, along with the best enchantments I could find to accompany them and my current build/strategy.
Don't those dang "wings" get in the way? Every time I sit down while wearing Daedric, I always fell like I'll never be able to get up again without breaking off one of those little spiky things. Of course black is slimming and the red highlights make me feel like Carnage (from Spiderman). Gotta luv that Daedric, although it does seem a little over the top to just go wandering about Skyrim in. :)

Don't those dang "wings" get in the way? Every time I sit down while wearing Daedric, I always fell like I'll never be able to get up again without breaking off one of those little spiky things. Of course black is slimming and the red highlights make me feel like Carnage (from Spiderman). Gotta luv that Daedric, although it does seem a little over the top to just go wandering about Skyrim in. :)

Lol Wings? I hadn't noticed any. I like Daedric because it has a demonic feel to it, plus it reminds me of Sauron. :)

Daelon DuLac

Lol Wings? I hadn't noticed any. I like Daedric because it has a demonic feel to it, plus it reminds me of Sauron. :)
Yes! Sauron! While my character isn't the nicest guy in the world, I just couldn't put him in Daedric and have him running around. Somehow his wife and kids coming up to him all nicey, nicey or the Jarls and shopkeepers doing anything but running screaming in the other direction, just didn't seem right.

By wings - I mean all that spikey stuff coming off the shoulders. That's one reason why I don't wear the Dragon Bone or Dragon Scale helmets. Horns? Horns? It seems like only the Nords can get horns right. I really don't want to look like the devil. :)

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Bare chested fur armor with Forsworn boots and gauntlets. Bone hawk apparel.

Dragonbone Bow enchanted w/ Absorb Health and Chaos Damage for dragons.

Auriel's Bow w/ Sunhallowed Arrows for crypts

Mehrune's Dagger + Ebony Dagger of Fiery Soul Trap for in tight

Dawnguard Rune Axe

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
Fengris, my dwarven bounty hunter. Only using gear he finds/loots, and trying to stay 'gritty' with Iron or Banded Iron as befits a mercenary sort. He will travel to a Hold capital and take all the Bounty quests, and move on when they are completed.

2q09frm.jpg

Daelon DuLac

Here's the loadout for my current Imperial Vampire character, Lillith DeMordrey:

Lustmord Vampire Armor
Lustmord Crossbow (with both regular bolts and exploding bolts)
Blades Akaviri Sword (right hand)
Destruction Fire Magic (left hand)
A 'Can of Whoop-Ass' (Z key/ Vampire Lord form)

ibz0rd.jpg
I'm assuming that those are with mods. There is no way my PS3 would ever have anything as cool as that crossbow!

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Armor:

Full Daedric set of armor
Ancient Nordic Helmet
Some ring I can't remember
Some necklace I can't remember

Weapons:

Dwarven Crossbow (Legendary)

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
My Bosmer thief, Viridia, wears a full set of Nightingale armor, though I'm thinking of switching to heavy armor. If I do, she'll wear ebony armor, gauntlets, and boots, with the Nightingale hood. I may have to swap the Nightingale boots back in for their Muffle enchantment, though, if I find sneaking too impossible without them.

My Nord archer and Stormcloak soldier, Annika, also wears a mix of armor types: Ancient Nordic armor, Thieves Guild hood, and Stormcloak Officer gauntlets and boots. This is probably my favorite aesthetic combination in the game. (On a female. No idea if it looks as badass on a guy.)

My Orc dragon hunter, Evis, is currently wearing some boring old steel no she isn't, I almost forgot - I made her a full set of Dwarven armor the other day. But she will eventually wear Blades armor as a base, possibly with various pieces mixed in if I find a nice combination. She also wields Spellbreaker.

Yes! Sauron! While my character isn't the nicest guy in the world, I just couldn't put him in Daedric and have him running around. Somehow his wife and kids coming up to him all nicey, nicey or the Jarls and shopkeepers doing anything but running screaming in the other direction, just didn't seem right.

By wings - I mean all that spikey stuff coming off the shoulders. That's one reason why I don't wear the Dragon Bone or Dragon Scale helmets. Horns? Horns? It seems like only the Nords can get horns right. I really don't want to look like the devil. :)

My character is neutral; I don't commit crimes all day, but I do enjoy convincing strangers on the road to fighting me to the death. :) Even if I was entirely good, I would still use the Daedric set, I just love the look.

Ah, the spikes, one of my favorite parts of the design, it just has great synergy with the rest of the design. :)

Daelon DuLac

Believe it or not, right now, my big bad warrior is wearing a bar maids outfit that he stole from a gal he killed. Don't ask me why, maybe I just wanted to see if he could put it on. Frankly, he's got better cleavage than she did!

Believe it or not, right now, my big bad warrior is wearing a bar maids outfit that he stole from a gal he killed. Don't ask me why, maybe I just wanted to see if he could put it on. Frankly, he's got better cleavage than she did!

Lol I've never tried that, although I do think it would be funny if Bethesda included characters like that. Something about seeing a pride-filled Nord (or better yet, Orc) in a Maid outfit would just crack me up.

Mewness

Trans-Neptunian Object
I'll take this opportunity to say that my dearest desire for a mod is one that allows cross-dressing. When my male assassin kills Vittoria Vici at her wedding and then tries to wear her dress at his own wedding, I want it to look like a dress, dammit!

*Calms down*

Garstang the Orc usually wears full orcish armor, as it looks good on him, but I think he is currently dressed in dragonscale to train up his Light Armor skill. (I haven't played him in a while.) He is also carrying Volendrung (he normally uses a daedric sword and shield that he made himself, but he is also trying to train his Two-Handed skill).

Farfarello the Bosmer is sporting the highly fashionable Ancient Shrouded Armor (using the Deadly Serious Shrouded Armor--Dark and Warm mod so that the hood doesn't look stupid). He carries no weapons, as he relies on a bound bow.

Fist of Furry the Khajiit is wearing smithed steel armor. He also carries no weapons, as he relies on his claws and destruction magic.

Britomart the Nord is wearing smithed elven armor on her feet, hands, and body, and a gold-and-sapphire circlet on her head. She carries the Ebony Blade because it looks cool (it's a backup weapon--she usually uses a bound battleaxe). She also wears the Necromancer's Amulet when she's feeling especially heedless of her own safety, which is often.

Nona Plaia, the utterly innocuous Imperial in my blog, is wearing a belted tunic (it's the stained brown one--she wears it for performing alchemical experiments because extra dirt and stains aren't going to make much of a difference), an ordinary pair of boots, and an Amulet of Mara. When she travels, she wears leather armor on her feet, hands, and body, and a hide helmet on her head (she used to have a leather helmet, but her nose is so large that it pokes right through the nasal protector, which is really embarrassing).

Daelon DuLac

Lol I've never tried that, although I do think it would be funny if Bethesda included characters like that. Something about seeing a pride-filled Nord (or better yet, Orc) in a Maid outfit would just crack me up.
Especially in combat! That would be great. Combat by a big burly orc in a maids outfit wielding 2 feather dusters - one with shock (static electricity) and the other with... oh, can't think of anything cleaning related right now... but you can see where I'm going with this. :)

ShadowHunter

Ancient Falmer Armor set
Gold Diamond Necklace
Gold Diamond Ring
Dragonbone Mace
Riflebullets
Dwarven Rifle Crossbow

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts