What Animal of Skyrim do you Hate?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I don't like skeevers. Their ugly and gross, on the bright side killing them is fun :p
I was in the sewers in Riften and actually jumped on a couple and killed them. That was fun! Ah the good times. I like to use a flame weapon so they burn to! Besides, their tales are useful in my Alchemy...

I hate the ninja wolves, too. Especially since they make mostly the same sounds as foxes, so I often think it's just a fox running behind me. Rockjoint sucks big time.

I have the same problem but I think the fox is always a wolf.
so the animal I hate the most is a fox. Yep a fox.

Ivory

Let's Player
I have the same problem but I think the fox is always a wolf.
so the animal I hate the most is a fox. Yep a fox.

surprised-gasp-l.png

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
In Morrowind it was Spriggans, in Skyrim it's all arachnids.

golso

Mudcrabs.
I am so scared of them, especially when they jump out at me and come at me slowly but surely with their eyes and their legs and their big ol pincers...
I'm not a crustacean fan in general.

CaptainPollux

We must be careful about what we pretend to be.
Does an ice-wraith count as an animal? Cause seriously. I wield two-handed and it's the fraking worst. The second you start the power attack animation, they do that thing where they expand themselves and you can't damage them at all, or they run twenty feet away. Mind the fact that they're fast as f***f and you're out of stamina because the thing is owning you.

Ice-wraiths at low levels are the worst.

But in terms of actual animals, I have to say that slaughterfish are the worst, cause it's not like you can even kill them! You just have to run and hope you don't die.

I love foxes, but I jump every time I hear the wolf running/panting sound effect.

Chadonraz

Regarding Slaughterfish, here's what happened after I left the Abandoned Shack:

Me: *swims across river to Solitude sawmill*
Haafingar guard: "A fight!"
Me: *looks around, seeing no enemies*
Guard: "Get 'em! Kill 'em!"
Sawmill worker: "My money's on the big one."
Me: *turns on HUD, spots a Slaughterfish, and kills it*

-.- :D

Nakatsu_Hime

You could always blow them into a corner with Unrelenting Force to give them a headache, and you a bit of breathing space.

Ivory

Let's Player
Some of us don't have the full shout on certain characters. At least I don't anyway.

Chadonraz

Some of us don't have the full shout on certain characters. At least I don't anyway.

This is true. I've had "The Way of the Voice" in my quest journal for 30+ in-game days, because I know what will happen once I complete that quest. It's not worth it yet.

However, even only the first word, Fus, is useful in battle. It gives you a short moment to get closer to your enemy, even with larger animals like sabre cats and bears. Out of the 253 times I've Shouted nearly 200 have been Fus.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
But so annoying! I can't tell you how many times I've just been walking, minding my own business, when they attack! And don't get me started on ice wolves...
Me too! But they're still so cute. Go ahead boys, bite away! You're not hurting me. By the way, why do wolves have gold and gem stones?

Wildroses

Death hounds just became my least favourite animals. Next day after the attack of Whiterun I don't see where I left the horse I bought two days ago, so I walk around the stable and two death hounds come charging at me. Once they are dead, I head to where they came from and discover the corpse of my horse. My horse survived the siege of Whiterun only to get killed by a couple of undead dogs!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I don't mind skeever's if I have a two handed weapon, that way I can play skeever ball. It's fun when you time it right, smacking them while they're leaping through the air only to send them flying a distance. Getting a nice solid smack and hitting that home run.

Hunters, I know what you're thinking "We're on about animals, not men and mer" But some of those bastards are bloody Werewolves, gave me quite the shock ages ago when I decided I would attack a hunter, next moment he's a werewolf. Also werewolves in the wild, they're just large and scare the plops out of me. Especially when they come running at you in the middle of the night while you're walking through the woods. It's all fun and games when you're the werewolf tearing people apart left and right, I now understand how they feel and why people hunt them.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts