What Animal of Skyrim do you Hate?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ivory

Let's Player
Bears. Forget what the skyrim hints on the loading screens say. They see you, they chase you. Everywhere. Even when you can kill them in a hit or two, something about them just annoys the hell out of me.

Ritterkreuz

Yeah, bears can be pretty annoying at times, and no matter what level I am, or what weapon I use, they can always absorb a lot of damage.

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
Sabre Cats! Holy plops getting ambushed while collecting pelts is so annoying haha.

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
Bears also annoying the hell out of me!

Two Bears

Wolves. Ever since they took the howl out of the game they seem to jump me with impunity. So I'm walking along and then BAM you have contracted Rockjoint.

tumblr_ln2ax9yygt1qdoifb.jpg

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
I also hate the filthy little Skeevers! beh.

Ivory

Let's Player
Frostbite Spiders, the bigger ones always seem to find ways to piss me off. Walking along when suddenly FACE FULL OF POISON MUCK.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
CHAURUS! That damn clacking always gets me like: Oh man no! Not that centipide!
Hunters are even worst because of their flying. And when I kill them, I still take damage from the poison. It's not much, but it is sooooo annoying. If spriggans enthralled chaurus it would be the most annoying thing. Leaf Blast+Chaurus Vomit+Falmer+Chaurus Hunter's Annoying Habit of Flying aroung me and Dodging my arrows or spell=Me shutting down the pc/ps3. Thank the Hist they aren't wandering around the forests with spriggans, I would hate that enough to never get outside a city or dungeon.

Chadonraz

Skeevers. Fortunately they get less common as my level gets higher, but they're still damn annoying. -.-

I hate the ninja wolves, too. Especially since they make mostly the same sounds as foxes, so I often think it's just a fox running behind me. Rockjoint sucks big time.

Sabre cats, despite being one of my favourite creatures, can be nasty when I don't hear or see them coming. Bears, too. That's one reason I prefer to use headphones when playing; both the cats and bears are so big that their paws make noticeable sound. :)

Nephilim

I dislike mudcrabs a lot. They always pinching when I am casting soul trap and kill me. But in all honesty, I love all the animals of skyrim everytime I see one I get excited to get that petty soul, ya feel me?

AS88

Staff member
Bears.

WHY ARE YOU SO LOUD

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Saber-cats. I'm playing a new character, Bosmer archer/thief. I'm super sneaky, as I am a barefooted elf skulking happily through the woods.

Turns out the cats are pretty sneaky, too. And they more often than not, just look like shaggy lumps of tundra while they're laying about, getting their 13-20 hours of sleep per day as cats normally do. So I often stumble across them at uncomfortably close range.

Bears make a racket, it's easy to know when one's around. Cats sleep until you put your foot down on them, then it's a blender of claws and teeth.

Tyer032392

Animal I hate the most? Hmm, its gotta be those pesky ninja dragons that seem to attack and you are not even aware of it. And this is the type where the dragon battle music doesn't play until that damn thing lands behind you!

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
Trolls.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Mudcrabs.. I always get a red dot, but can't find anything: I'm looking around, and then I'll just run.

like this:
20130110-073019-136-91.gif

I would say dragons. Although they are kind of majestic to see flying around in the distance, and the occasional battle can feel liberating, they piss me off when I'm in the middle of the quest and fast travel somewhere and they show up out of nowhere blowing fire all over my npcs. It's like damn, I just had to wait through 10 loading screens, now I have to deal with this jackass too and wait for the bastard to land. Sometimes I will be so pissed I will start yelling at the TV. "Come here you pussy! OhHhHHhHhH fire you're cool, you're cool you fluff!".

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts