NPCs you have killed or plan to

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Lydia! Lydia! A thousand time Lydia. I can take anyone except that snarky b****! I will, I swear, make an example of her. And stay out of my damned room woman! You ain't my wife! You've got the whole house and, since I live in Markath anyhow, pretty much have the run of it. Stay outa my room! What's so friggin' facinating about my corner table.

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
Oh yeah! And isn't it annoying that, even when you are inside Belethor's he tells you that? Plus, if he works for Belethor, why on earth is he chopping wood all the time and delivering it to War Maiden's?

Or, he is stalking her, under the guise of delivering her firewood.......:eek:

ShadowHunter

Lydia! Lydia! A thousand time Lydia. I can take anyone except that snarky b****! I will, I swear, make an example of her. And stay out of my damned room woman! You ain't my wife! You've got the whole house and, since I live in Markath anyhow, pretty much have the run of it. Stay outa my room! What's so friggin' facinating about my corner table.
But...she is sworn to carry your burdens

Joker

Ok, after reading though this thread, I have a question. On a console, how to you pick up bodies and move them? I want to one shot the Talos preacher and sit him on the bench, but I have no idea how you all are doing this. Care to share for us new people?

Daelon DuLac

Ok, after reading though this thread, I have a question. On a console, how to you pick up bodies and move them? I want to one shot the Talos preacher and sit him on the bench, but I have no idea how you all are doing this. Care to share for us new people?
I've found that, if you're on the PS3, if you hold down the X button, you actually grab ahold of the item (or body) and you can drag it about. It can sometimes be touchy, but it gets the job done.

Joker

I've found that, if you're on the PS3, if you hold down the X button, you actually grab ahold of the item (or body) and you can drag it about. It can sometimes be touchy, but it gets the job done.

I am on the XBox, but I will have to try that out after the Talos preacher is silenced for good. :D

sticky runes

The bard at Windstad. Dreadful singer. I didn't actually kill her myself, I went to pickpocket her and she had a nice ring with a sneaking enchantment or something, but she caught me and pulled her knife on me and my housecarl impaled the bitch. Bloody good riddance. I would rather listen to a bear and horker making love than hear her voice again.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Heimskr. Yes I love Talos but that doesn't mean you go screaming on about it! I once turned werewolf in the underforge and tore his heart out!!!!! :D Also murdered the Battle-Born family.

Nazeem, that cocky bastard. I haven't killed him yet, but his time will come....

Belethor, he's gay and annoying! But I can't kill him because his General Goods store is the only one in Whiterun

Benthos

Proud Mer
I can understand Nazeem because of his attitude but Heimskr and several others I don't get why they annoy people. He's a proud priest of Talos, the White-Gold Concordat was literally JUST signed before the game starts so of course, he's very angry. He, like many folks, are very angry about this and he stands up and speaks out to piss off those who enforce the ban of Talos worship - many folks in any state of belief being banned will do that, from religion to atheism. Too bad Whiterun doesn't strongly enforce such worship since Jarl Balgruuf also still secretly worships him. I don't see any problem with him even to the fact that he shouts all day and every day.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I can understand Nazeem because of his attitude but Heimskr and several others I don't get why they annoy people. He's a proud priest of Talos, the White-Gold Concordat was literally JUST signed before the game starts so of course, he's very angry. He, like many folks, are very angry about this and he stands up and speaks out to piss off those who enforce the ban of Talos worship - many folks in any state of belief being banned will do that, from religion to atheism. Too bad Whiterun doesn't strongly enforce such worship since Jarl Balgruuf also still secretly worships him. I don't see any problem with him even to the fact that he shouts all day and every day.
But even after the Stormies win he still goes on! And I get creeped out whenever I approach him and he says, "I LOOOOVE YOU!!!" He should go worship Mara instead!

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
Nazeem
Heimskr
Nazeem
Ancano (when applicable)
Jaree-Ra (also when applicable)
Nazeem
Belethor
Braith (yet sadly impossible)
Nazeem

The Illusive Man

The Founder of Cerberus
Nazeem. There is no one else I want to see get their head cleaved clean off other than him.

He will soon taste my Stahlrim daggers.

Benthos

Proud Mer
But even after the Stormies win he still goes on! And I get creeped out whenever I approach him and he says, "I LOOOOVE YOU!!!" He should go worship Mara instead!
I wouldn't want him to stop after the Stormcloaks win because he is still a priest. There's plenty of priests like that in the real world whether on the streets or in their own churches and it's okay in most folks' eyes to say they love their God(s). Why not this guy?
Well, I doubt he would stop doing that if he started worshiping Mara, it's his way of worship. I suppose be glad he's not essential, lol, there is one NPC I wish to kill but I can't - Delphine. Such a nasty attitude from the very beginning, I could easily kill her in the game and yet NOPE! Not allowed! She talks condescendingly to you the entire time you've known her even AFTER she just finds out for herself that you're dragonborn.

Daelon DuLac

I wouldn't want him to stop after the Stormcloaks win because he is still a priest. There's plenty of priests like that in the real world whether on the streets or in their own churches and it's okay in most folks' eyes to say they love their God(s). Why not this guy?
Well, I doubt he would stop doing that if he started worshiping Mara, it's his way of worship. I suppose be glad he's not essential, lol, there is one NPC I wish to kill but I can't - Delphine. Such a nasty attitude from the very beginning, I could easily kill her in the game and yet NOPE! Not allowed! She talks condescendingly to you the entire time you've known her even AFTER she just finds out for herself that you're dragonborn.
Yes! Yes! Yes! A thousand times Yes! I loathe Delphine. Her whole attitude sucks and it made me stop the dragonborn questline once she convinced me to go to Solitude to that stupid party. I'll get back to it, but you know. Of course, her I can avoid. It's Lydia I want to sacrifice to Bothia.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts