• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    Juggles glanced at and took note of all the rooms Buttons showed him. He couldn't help himself, and let out a snort at her "one bed" comment, still smiling at her as she continued.

Following her last sentence, he just had to ask, A damaged soul? Why, whatever do you mean?

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "I lost my baby brother, why else would I be damaged he was my only friend I had" she squinted at him "you know westley and I would come here all the time this was once the dark brotherhood home, I think the night mother and keeper are still buried here" she snapped her fingers "you know I know some people in the thieves guild maybe they could clear the prices around our necks?" she stated to pace back and forth looking at the ground "we could also re-start the brotherhood to get some coin flow perhaps.." she trailed off her sentence

dunklunk

Yeah, you told me. And I am sorry about Westley's death. He's a good man. He shifted his weight from his left to his right, then proceeded, I do like that connection with the Thieves Guild idea. That would be a relief, though how do we really know the matter, or matters for you and me, would truly be taken care of? And the Dark Brotherhood's resurrection? Do you think we could pull it off?

Motioning to Buttons, he asked a quick question, How exactly do you come to have access to a former Dark Brotherhood hideout?

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "lets just say they kinda owe me, as for resurrection of the hood yes I think we could of course we'd have recurite the right kind of twisted souls, delvin can get word out that the dark brotherhood is back or something so we can get coin in here and have a nice little set up.." she walked closer to him "you ask a lot of questions" her twisted grin spread across her face "why does it matter how we gained entry here? But I suppose if you must know, we were out messing around when westley tripped over that branch I kicked to open the secret, the old keeper left his journal with the words to get in through the door, by the way that way we came in is for emergencies only" she poked him "understand?" she smiled at him

dunklunk

He nodded, while maintaining eye contact. Understood. Even with her twisted grin, he so wanted to kiss her. His self-imposed Markarth Muck-up penalty snapped him back into reality, thus holding him back on that kiss.

Okay. If you know someone who has Delvin's ear, then I'm in, he continued.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "good we will head out tomorrow stay off the main road take the hunting trails, when do you want to go out for some dinner?"

dunklunk

Well, if you're up for it, how about now? he inquired. May as well take advantage of the light, or whatever's left of it. Hungry as he was, Juggles tried to show a hint of restraint. But if you would prefer staying here, I will be more than happy to bring us back some. . .nourishment.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "I'll go with let me look around to see if there are any bows unless you have some?"

dunklunk

No bows on me, though I do enjoy using one, he replied. And I hate to add, but that includes no arrows either. Juggles shrugged, while surveying his surroundings, looking everywhere but at Buttons.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "hmm let's look around the place" she grabbed his hand and dragged him towards one of the rooms

dunklunk

Upon arrival at the first room under inspection, the juggler suggested to the jester, What do you think about the idea of splitting up? That way, we can cover more ground, and keep in touch with each other by voice. Something like, "Hey! I'm stuck in this effin' stairwell! A little help would be nice. Please?"

Something like that. Juggles smirked at Buttons. 'Course, I'll be there quickly to aid you out of that stuck stairwell. He winked at her while at the same time releasing her grip on his hand, jogging to another room for bow & arrow inspection.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "aye good idea!" she winked back and went to another room checking the drawers and cabinets she screamed when she opened one of the cabinet doors

dunklunk

Hearing her scream, Juggles spun on his heels and ran back the way he had just come. Entering the room where he had last left Buttons, he exclaimed, What?!

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "what?" she had a puzzled look on her face " oh the scream umm I found some arrows but there is a big spider on them and well... Can you get it for me please" she batted her eyes at him

dunklunk

He looked at her. Then kept looking at her, bordering on flat-out staring at her. Thinking, A spider? I did notice the batting of her eyes, but really. A spider? He of course did not speak this out loud. While sauntering over to the infested area, he reached into a pocket in his coat and pulled out a vial of liquid. He sprinkled some of the vial's contents on the rather large spider, he hated to admit, and it froze the creature instantly. As he waited a few more seconds, he couldn't help but glance over his shoulder at Buttons. He reminded himself, A spider.

As he again turned his attention to the eight-legged icicle, he couldn't help but smirk and think, I do hope I can remember this to lord over her sometime in the future.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Shrugging her shoulders "what? That was a big spider" she gave him a wide grin "I'll finish looking around here" she started walking around the room got to the bed and looked underneath she squeaked "weeeee" she got on the ground and half her body disappeared under the bed she struggled and grunted underneath "ahem a little help here this long box is heavy"

dunklunk

Juggles waited a while to reply, as he was currently enjoying the view of her exposed half. Finally, he asked, Um, what exactly do I have your permission to grab? He snorted, finding his own question rather amusing. Damn, I hope she didn't hear that snort, he thought.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "um probably around my waist for better grip" she chuckled "pull on three okay?" 1 2 3

dunklunk

Oh, I can definitely do that, he agreed. Hands in position, when Buttons hit three, he pulled as hard as he could without hurting her.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    She laughed as he pulled her out from under the bed with a long box in her grip "that tickled, hmm" she smiled at him then turned her attention towards the lock that hung off the box "can you pick this?" she fidgeted with lock

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts