OOC The Fall of Glaurung

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Hey guys! This is my first RP, and I wanted to do something a little old school.

STORY
    In the late years of the 1st era, the Empire has just begun it's reign of power over Tamriel. Peace has started to sweep the land, wars begin to cease, and citizens need not worry about Dragons, who had been vanquished many centuries ago. In High Rock, a quiet village rests in the vibrant green rolling hills, the mountains are tall, poking through the cloudy sky. Villagers carry on with their daily tasks, conversing with their neighbors, merchants buying and selling wares, taverns providing drinks for weary travelers. All is tranquil..that is when it happened.

The Sky turned black, a monstrous wind howled, the trees shook violently; causing people to look to the dark sky. The howling grew louder, a guard posted in a tall watchtower in the village was the first to see him: Glaurung... Before the poor soul could shout "Dragon," he was devoured by immense flames, nothing left of him. A terrible roar was let out by the great beast, the villagers gazing upon him only a second before letting out screams of terror and fleeing for their lives. The Dragon flew by in a blur, leaving burning homes, knocking down buildings, roasting whole streets of people alive... By the time guards saw the smoke in the distance from the neighboring city and came to investigate, only the charred ruins of the village remained. Very few survivors were left, most sat and wept over their fallen loved ones. Men, Women, and Children alike, all were massacred by the demon. One poor young woman who was found buried alive under the rubble of her home, told guards that she saw the beast fly north, to the Wrothgarian Mountains.

The King of Wayrest was outraged by the senseless slaughter, and has decreed an immense bounty to whoever can slay the great Dragon. An adventure awaits those brave enough to take on this most noble quest!

So pretty much if you like it, post your character card, I'm looking for about 5-6 adventurers.

This will be 18+ ;)

RULES: Basic rules apply
    • No God modding
    • No Dragonborn
    • Be courteous to your fellow RP'ers
    • Try to post at least once or twice every two days. I as much as anyone else understand that real life can greatly conflict with your schedule, so if you have something important going on, that comes first; I completely understand.
    • Have fun!
    I will post my character card in a little bit, thanks guys; I hope we can get this show on the road!

Timelord_Daelin

High Queen of the Nerds! :3
    This looks really cool! I can't wait to see how it will turn out!

D_A

Tell me if I need to add or take something out of my player card please

Name: Dar'Ja

Race: Khajit- Male

Appearance: Dark Grey fur with Spots of Black. Scar across the nostrils. Wears a tunic with many pouches for small items. Has a small pack on his back.

Weapons: Starts with Steel Sword. Has a Little bit of training in archery.

Bio: Lived on a farm in Cyrodiil in the North West corner. Traders came their daily. So he soon heard about the bounty of this so called "dragon". He traveled there found out where exactly he had to go, and now is on his way there.

Personality: A trusting man that likes to be treated the same, ironic for his race. If he begins to dislike you it's hard for him to get rid of that opinion, same with trusting/liking someone.

MagicBlade

Instinctive
    I have 3, pick your fav ;)

Eldaryn Sero
    Dunmer
    Spellsword
    Bio: Was raised by a wealthy family in Morrowind, shared a passion for Blades and spells with is uncle Trellis. He learnt the way of the sword, and set off at 19 , to explore and gain experience. His skills have improved greatly, and now is cunning, dark, but shares a passion for knowledge and glory

Jag Razor Claw
    Khajiit Male
    Assasssin
    Bio: Raised in the deserts of Elsweyr, with his foster mother, he learnt handicraft and survival skills. He enjoyed killing , and earned a name on the streets as someone who could get the job done, well. He left his parent with a large sum of gold from his murders, and went to travel to find more wealth, and contact the Dark brother Hood

Erondir
    Altmer Male
    Mage
    Bio: Grew up in the wilds of Summerset Isles, he learnt to use spells from a Uncle, when he finnaly was old enough, he moved to the city, to pursue a life with the Thalmor. His talent grew, and he is renowned as a firm, cunning, ruthless and fierce mage in the Aldmeri Dominion.

Hit me up if you want any of these in your RP

MagicBlade

Instinctive
    ;) P.S. 18+ will their be profanity and even the odd intercourse?

MagicBlade

Instinctive
    Oh this is my Nord, I made him yesterday

Ingvar Free-Heart
    Nord
    Barbarian
    Bio: He grew up in a tribe of about 50, he was the Warchief, and he untied 4 clans under his rule, He then gave the title to his oldest and only son, Gullhur, to be the Chieftain and Warchief. He wasn't wed, yet bedded women, as he was wanted by the women of his clan. He fights with one Purpose: To win or To go Sovngarde, He is willing to charge into battle, warhammer drawn, ready to strike any enemy, and is a fierce, honourable man. He is brave and quick to anger.

His favourite thing to say in battle: Give me the death I want!

Osiris

Child of the Sky

D_A

I'm guessing my character is accepted I forgot that Dar'Ja is about 21 and for the Rp my color will be Orange for the "speech" and thoughts

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    I'm guessing my character is accepted I forgot that Dar'Ja is about 21 and for the Rp my color will be Orange for the "speech" and thoughts
    yepp your accepted D_A, and orange sounds fine.

Rayven

Global Moderator
    Staff member
    Please let me know when recruiting is done for this and I can move this and the RP thread into Active Stories.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Please let me know when recruiting is done for this and I can move this and the RP thread into Active Stories.
    alright, i would give it another day or two, then we should be done recruiting. Thanks!

Timelord_Daelin

High Queen of the Nerds! :3
    Hi! I was wondering if I could join with my character, Rose. Here's her info:
    NAME: Rose
    RACE: Breton
    CLASS: mage
    APPEARANCE: Rose is average height for a Breton (5'2"), thin, and has pale skin. She has fiery red hair that is short and goes down to the middle of her neck. She has amber eyes.
    PERSONALITY: Rose is very friendly, kind, and outgoing. She loves to help others and do kind deeds. On the bad side, she is very hot-headed.
    ARMOR/APPAREL: blue mages robes, fur boots, enchanted gloves, Amulet of Mara
    WEAPONS: staff of destruction, magic
    SKILLS: destruction magic, restoration magic, conjuration magic, alchemy
    BIO: Rose was born to a very noble family in High Rock. She was raised as a noble, learning how to read and write. The wizard in the house, Falc, taught her how to use magic. Rose developed a knack for magic and practiced it constantly. When she was old enough, she enrolled in the Mages Guild and studied there.
    She was twenty when she left the Mages Guild. Rose traveled a bit around High Rock, doing random acts of kindness for the citizens like fetching items. One day, she heard that there was a dragon threatening High Rock, so she went to seek it out.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Daelin, thou art accepted :D

MagicBlade

Instinctive
    AM I accepted.. ??:rale:

MagicBlade

Instinctive
    Didn't confirm he accepted it..though... but if that's a yes WOO

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    alrite guys, I think one or two more ppl and we can start. :D