OOC The Fall of Glaurung

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

D_A

Chicago at the private thread once u start it up can u post all of the characters names race and who's character it is?

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Name: Daryl Dixon

Race: Half Imperial, half nord. He takes on his mothers imperial side more, unlike his brother who takes on after his fathers nord side.

Afflictions: Daryl has no diseases.

Appearance: He looks to be in his early 30's, short brown hair and a small beard around his mouth. I have a terrible description so I'll provide a picture.

On Daryls back he has multiple scars from his fathers abuse, he has a small amount on his chest and stomach too.

Gear: Daryl mostly sticks to his crossbow for combat, he also carries a dagger used for gutting and skinning his prey, but occasionally used when things get too close and he has no alternative. He has a leather sleeveless olive coloured jacket with angel wings on the back, and brown trousers.

Occupation/ Major skills: Daryl is a deadly marksman with his crossbow and is relatively strong, his style of living is hunting for the dinner table so he knows a fair bit about the southern part of Skyrim, he's an expert tracker and can track animals or people when the tracks seem faded away and gone to the untrained eye.

Personality: Daryl can often be seen as angry, hot headed and rude, in which he is. However he's nothing like his older brother Merle, Daryl isn't the kind to help you out to only rob you blind or kill you later, that's Merle. Getting close to Daryl can show who he really is, he looks out for those he cares about and serves undying loyalty. People would rarely see this and no one has thus far, but the potential is there for him to develop out of his brothers shadow and into his own person.

History: Daryl lived in a family of three. Him, his brother Merle, and his mother and father. Daryl and Merle lived within the plains of Whiterun hold, under the roof of their neglectful parents; their father being an alcoholic and abusive and their mother being both that and a chain-smoker. When Daryl was just 8, they lost their mother to a house fire that had been caused by her cigar while she was asleep after passing out drunk in bed. Merle was 16 at the time and was locked up in Whiterun with a day left on his 3 day sentence for getting into a fight with one if the other kids.

Merle raised Daryl to share his beliefs and be tough like a grown man. However he was too absent from Daryls life; part of that had to do with him serving time in Whiterun. This led Daryl having to frequently fend for himself. Once after his mothers death, when he was 10 years old, he got lost in the woods for 9 full days and lived off of juniper berries and used Tundra Cotton as a substitute for toilet paper. Merle was again serving a sentence in the Whiterun dungeon. When Daryl managed to find his way home, his father had not noticed his absence. He walked in through the back door then made himself a sandwich.

Both Daryl and Merle were physically abused by their father, causing Merle to abandon the family. Merle claims that he didn't know that his father was hurting him to but Daryl doesn't believe him.
    Daryl is a survivalist relying on himself and is very slow to trust others.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1363240810.811041.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1363240810.811041.jpg
      32.9 KB · Views: 2

MagicBlade

Instinctive
    :D hopefully your on board, Daryl, should be fun :D

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Daryl, your in. and i think we can get going on this :)

Rayven

Global Moderator
    Staff member
    I'm moving this OOC thread and the companion In Character thread to the Active Stories section.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Excellent first post;)
    And yeah, I thought if Daryl belonged in anything non- the walking dead- it was the elder scrolls/ Skyrim.

I'll post later though, do you know how you'll get us all together or do we just come in?

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Sounds good Rayven, and thank uu Daryl, I figure you guys can just come in through one way or another :)

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Well it's cheesy but I'll come in at a tavern, overhear you or something;)

Why does this slightly remind me of "The Hobbit"
    The whole dragon quest part;)

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Well it's cheesy but I'll come in at a tavern, overhear you or something;)

Why does this slightly remind me of "The Hobbit"
    The whole dragon quest part;)
    ohhh smart one eh? yea I wanted the rp to feel really tolkien style ;)

room for one more?

Name: Dalamus Areloth
    Race: Dunmer
    Class: Berserker

Appearance: Very Muscular, Black mohawk with streaks of purple, dark purple skin, scar going down his left eye, goatee.

Equipment: Heavy Stalhrim armor, two handed glass battleaxe

Story: A native of Solstheim, Dalamus grew up alone battling the harsh wintry conditions of his island home. Made occasional with the Skald, who taught him the secret of Stalhrim forging. Served for a while as a mercenary in service to House Redoran. Dalamus is usually easy going and open to people, enjoying a strong mead and the company of fine wenches. Sent to High Rock on a bounty hunting mission to capture a rogue polititian who knew many secrets of the Redoran clan. To the Dunmer's misfortune, the target had commited suicide before Dalamus arrived. Word spreads of a quest to slay a dragon in Wayrest, and the Dark Elf seized the chance to make his fortune and become a Hero of the land.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    When you guys set off on the adventure I'll join in along the road or at an inn/tavern

I can't see Daryl being at a fancy castle;)

D_A

I'm guessing with stoned wizards most recent post that colossal is accepted......chicago does that mean that the RP's closed?

MagicBlade

Instinctive
    D_A you should plop down to the castle...where waiting on you so we can depart, and this Dunmer to show off his moves.

D_A

magic i have to do something right now so I will have to wait until I spar srry :sadface:

Timelord_Daelin

High Queen of the Nerds! :3
    Sorry guys, I've been busy, I'll post Rose meeting you guys at the tavern tomorrow.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts