Names of your skyrim character

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mayhem

Assasin
I have a nordic assasin called Torrik and a dark elf mage named Neldam.

Patches

"Patches. Patches the Brutal. Slayer of Alduin and his followers, Thrower of Books, Vampire Overlord, and a lot of other stuff. Yeah, no, you shouldn't mess with me."
Whoda guessed that someone named "Patches" would be such a bad a**!
The "Thrower of Books" part is derived from a little running gag I have in my stories, where Patches was collecting books just to go to Apocrypha and throw them at Seekers :3
"It's not just a book, Ty, it's a BLACK BOOK. Mora's black books." "Ah, and also... If you throw a book in your consciousness, you throw a book in reality. Geez, were you planning on collecting all the hard-cover books and throwing them at me?" "No, I was throwing them at tentacle daedra. Not you. Which makes me wonder, if a Daedra dies in its own realm, does it stay dead? Or like when summoned, just gets recalled to it's master?"
-a conversation between Patches and her brother, Ty

Wildroses

My current Altmer is named Faire. When I create new characters who need Lore friendly names I just go to a page of the correct race names, pick out one I think will suit the character, check it isn't one with a reputation or prominent position like Elenwen, Ulfric or Delphine, then start the game. Thus, my character shares a name with a hostile sorceress who lives in a cave in Morrowind.

I hadn't realised that Dawnguard introduced the diary of a Snow Elf with the same name, but it didn't cause me any problems. It was kind of perfect actually. It proved Faire was an old Elvish name, and Faire's Father was very proud of his Elven heritage and very traditional in outlook so it just make her name even more appropriate.

Manmangler

Female RedGuard
Name Iza Bell
Thief, Archer, Daedra worshipper (Every Daedric Relic), Two- /Onehanded user (Only 86/82), Arch-Mage of Winterhold College(Lousy Mage between 61 - 76 magic skills), Guild Master of Thieves Guild of Riften, Nightingale, Harbinger of Companions, Slayer of Vampire Lord Harkon.

And Shes still fetching little things to little peoples (like books swords etc)

Missis Mayhem of Skyrim (Killcount impressive I update when home)

NachyoChez

My names typically vary by the build I'm running:
Tanks: Skif Galco (referenced from a book series I loved, just tossed it on my guy in GW1 and it sort of stuck)
Necros: Bas Flaith (Celtic, means 'Prince of Death')
Generic Male: Brynne (Celtic for Raven)
Generic Female: Saray (Just something I came up with when I was younger and always use)
New Edition: Silvana (Apparently nordic, and the name of my newest character!)

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
wait your character is named Jader? Jader
Yes it is,is it that strange?
its just you call yourself Jader as well, its not like I am calling my self Konahrik or Morteth now is it so which is jader the Breton or the bosmer?

Hildolfr, and all of its derivatives, is a common name I use in various places for various things. It was also the name for my main Skyrim character until his game got corrupted.

I'm curious why you find this to be odd? I'm not saying my character is me or vice versa, I'm saying Hildolfr is an old Norse name that's cool. It means battle or war wolf, if that means anything to you.

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
Hank. Well that's not much, but what name would you give to an Argonian raised Imperial anyways.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
My current build is a Breton battlemage named Mike Honcho. Before that I had a female dark elf assassin named Alice Cooper.

Dawn

My current characters are:

Miasa - My oldest character, a dual wielding Nord
Buffy - A vampire hunter, what else
Miranda - My on again off again Breton mage

Black Ice

Like A Red Nose
I had one named Morgan Freeman. Sadly he died in sovngarde narrating his fight with Tsun.... may he R.I.P.

My new one is a khajit named Tony the Tiger. He enjoys screaming "THEY'RE GREAT!" as he smites dragon.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
I have:
Incubus (see sig) which is a demonic name, hes obviously evil and super powerful.
Thor, my male nord whom is the 1st character I done the main quest with and is a two handed bloke, apart from his nord hero sword he loves his electrc hammer
And my newest character, the 1st chick iv played and the 1st pure mage is an altmer babe, Elenwen. I cant wait till diplomatic immunity when the thalmor elenwen asks my name!

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
I had one named Morgan Freeman. Sadly he died in sovngarde narrating his fight with Tsun.... may he R.I.P.

Isn't it funny when you start reading assassination orders and other various letters.

"Mike Honcho has become a problem, he must be eliminated. Approach Mike Honcho with caution"

I mean, c'mon... this guy wouldn't hurt a fly:

images

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Hank. Well that's not much, but what name would you give to an Argonian raised Imperial anyways.
I think we all knew your argonian character's name was Hank it is quite obvious with your signature.

My current Altmer is named Faire. When I create new characters who need Lore friendly names I just go to a page of the correct race names, pick out one I think will suit the character, check it isn't one with a reputation or prominent position like Elenwen, Ulfric or Delphine, then start the game. Thus, my character shares a name with a hostile sorceress who lives in a cave in Morrowind.

I hadn't realised that Dawnguard introduced the diary of a Snow Elf with the same name, but it didn't cause me any problems. It was kind of perfect actually. It proved Faire was an old Elvish name, and Faire's Father was very proud of his Elven heritage and very traditional in outlook so it just make her name even more appropriate.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts