Names of your skyrim character

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

J'Kowa

My two Khajiit are named Burnstep and Sunstrike (bonus points if you get the naming reference), then I have an Argonian named Runs-With-Wolves and a Nord named Havardr Skywatcher.

Machamango

Nord Warrior named Colin Frostmane

JayW

I went with Rollo for my Breton character. Rollo is the latin version of Hrolfr or Hrodwulf which means famous wolf in Old Norse (modern equivalent Rolf). I figured it was appropriate for my werewolf character, plus the Bretons mix cultures in the same way a famous Rollo did (he turned up in my degree and the name stuck in my head).

I chose Ri'qado for my main Khajit stealth caracter. At first I could only think of one name even loosely related to cats and thet was Richard the Lionheart. When I looked at Khajit names I simply recreated the name using existing prefixes which came up with the loose meaning of king of the unknown warriors. That playthrough was kind of shaped by the name.

My other Khajit I called Hector. I always liked the character in the Iliad and I grew up in Australia where there was a famous old road safety campaign featuring a cat of the same name. I might have even tried to recreate his look unsuccessfully.

Torok

Vigilant of Stendarr paladin Khajiit knight adept in Restoration magic named Do'Rak.

Therin

My Breton's name is Therin (big surprise there).
I've got a Dunmer Agent named Nox.
And I've tinkered with a Khajiit that I've named after my own cat (Coda) named Ko'dah.

Wishmaker1234

Speaker to the Dazed
A noble Nord named Grof whenever he drinks Alcohol he turns to an evil mage named Forg

moonfellmage

Kaenos, an Imperial with rather warped ideals. He hates the Thalmor and will kill them on sight. He is a hunter and miner by trade, likes to drink himself silly and is addicted to skooma ... but all in all he's a pretty decent guy. He's also just joined the Bard's College. So now he can sing drunkenly every night with Lydia looking disapprovingly at him . . . Oh, Lydia. :p

Felidae

The White Wanderer
My character is a female Khajiit bounty hunter called Felidae, which is a Latin word referring to the biological family of cats (and is also an extremely graphic animated German movie. It's actually pretty good, but only if you can handle watching a load of cartoon kitties get mutilated in various ways).
I saw the name, thought it looked nice and kept it ^.^

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I have 2 Current Chacaters is named Konahrik he is a Lich
and My other Chracter is an named Morteth he is a Vampire Lord, is name I may change

LuChao

The Martial artist
Orc Vampire hunter named Helsing
Khajiit thief named Midnight
Nord female merc named Sayumi Lili

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Altmer Conjuration Warrior - Den Moria (former Thalmor Justiciar out to kill Elenwyn for ordering the killing of his family)

Redguard - Aaron (very new haven't really decided where he's going yet). Skinny young guy - one handed/shield/archery - no magic at all

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Altmer Conjuration Warrior - Den Moria (former Thalmor Justiciar out to kill Elenwyn for ordering the killing of his family)

Redguard - Aaron (very new haven't really decided where he's going yet). Skinny young guy - one handed/shield/archery - no magic at all
don't you just hate how you go for the warrior build but that damn flames and healing spells are stuck in your inventory even when you are not going to use them.

Patches

"Patches. Patches the Brutal. Slayer of Alduin and his followers, Thrower of Books, Vampire Overlord, and a lot of other stuff. Yeah, no, you shouldn't mess with me."

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
"Patches. Patches the Brutal. Slayer of Alduin and his followers, Thrower of Books, Vampire Overlord, and a lot of other stuff. Yeah, no, you shouldn't mess with me."
Whoda guessed that someone named "Patches" would be such a bad a**!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts