• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
This is something I just stumbled upon today with my Necromancer. So, I reanimated a bandit only to cast flames on him and stoneflesh on myself. Eventually I killed him. Because I like to hoard armor for extra cash, I decided to activate his corpse right after I killed him to obtain his Fur Armor. Surprisingly his body did not turn into ashes. Because of this, I was curious to see if I could reanimate his corpse another time. It had worked to my surprise. I tried same said process, but his body turned into ashes this time like he should have. I tried this on another bandit, but the guy didn't have his armor on(like I said, I like to hoard armor for extra cash). So he did turn into ashes. I almost thought this was a once in a lifetime glitch, until I realized that I had removed an item immediately from the body. I tried this with a deer, just to see if it would work as well as on animals. I took the deer hide, and it was reanimated.

By the way, this was tested on the Xbox 360 and with the most recent patch. I'm not sure if it will work on the PC or the PS3 for that matter.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts