• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME

Rimfaxe96

Well, at least she isn't selling her used underwear.

Al'Tair

This sentence is false
I find Karliah to be pretty awesome as well which I found it a shame I couldn't marry her, Serena gets annoying if I leave my character idol for a bit because she just continues to repeat the same statement within every passing few seconds. You can't have her wait anywhere either so I can't get a moment to listen to anyone without freaking out, telling her to WAIT HERE!!! and hope she sits still. NORMALLY if you're doing this she would go do something like smithing, alchemy, etc. but if there's no tables or chairs for her to use... dear god... I love the character but oh my god... PLEASE!!!

As beautiful as Serena is, have you seen how blue Karliah's eyes are?? She's also very smart and old like Serena. Dunmer are gifted with long lives, I wish we can have young looking Dunmer as well seeing as how in the unmodded game no matter how young you make your character... yeah...
1508438-1373861842.jpg

True, there's Karliah too... damn it, none of the most interesting characters can be married (Serana, Karliah, Frea, Astrid [yeah, for a ton of good reasons, VERY good reasons, but still, her VOICE] damn it, Bethesda... and where are the interesting male characters for people who want their characters to marry a guy? I can't think of a single one, only ladies...)

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
Who cares about Ysolda? Serena <3 with mods she looks even more gorgeous and you can marry her.

Davian

Who cares about Ysolda? Serena <3 with mods she looks even more gorgeous and you can marry her.
Honestly, I like Serana, especially with sexy mods to change her appearance (and adult mods, so sue me), but I find almost all the characters' lack of dialogue gets on my nerves over time. I realize that there is only so much a game engine can do, but it's part of the reason I don't spend much time in the house of my spouse, no matter whom I have married in my playthrough at the time.

Jim Abaddon

Well, to be fair we don't really know whether Sleeping Tree Sap is addictive like Skooma, since it's not very common in Skyrim. It is legal, though that could be attributed to it's lack of use. Way I see it, it's not that terrible, 100 hp boost is pretty good even if it makes you into a turtle, plus the pretty colours. Also, let's not forget that Sleeping Tree Sap is a seemingly natural product, while Skooma is refined Moon Sugar so again, who knows, processed products can be worse. Personally, I love Ysolda so I could overlook her dealer side.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts