• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
So here's a rather special moment I had in Bleak Falls Barrow, in the first room of draugr. When my Khajiit came back to loot the ones she'd just killed, this is what she found. Awkward :rolleyes:

2013 170.JPG

(Not posed - this is precisely how I discovered them o_O)

"Search Draugr", says the game. :eek: Umm, no thanks.

Wildroses

Boethiahcultist_zps76923f28.png

I'm not particularly sure why after being ignored on the ground for thirteen levels (Find someone else to be your bitch, Boethiah) the Boethiah Cultist is now dead standing upright. I have two theories. Either someone decided to make him a scarecrow, or Boethiah doesn't get I am actively avoiding her and is trying to make her cultist more obvious. "Maybe those 79381 times she walked past the corpse lying on the ground she just didn't see it."

Annageckos

To me, a WOW moment is something good/surprising/breathtaking. Like oh, wow, that is really cool, kinda thing. Seeing the view from the Throat of the World for the first time. Or something happens that is completely unexpected. WTF/lol would be more of a glitch or something that is outrageous/funny. Or annoying. But I am sure other people have different ideas then I do on this. This is just the way I see it.

So I entered Riften earlier and am selling some gear. I get done and hear a bunch of shouting and everyone starts to run for the main gate. I have to see what's going on and see the guards shoot down someone with their bows. Checking to see who it is (and what they have one them) I see it is an Imperial Courier. No idea what happened to set them off. Then more shouting and someone yells "Another fight!" and everyone goes running in the opposite direction. I get there just in time to see a guard whack Maven with a war hammer. She goes down to one knee and moments later gets back up and shoots the guard with magic. They all converge on her again with weapons drawn. This goes on for a minute or two before I reload. I don't know what happened and why Maven and the guards were fighting.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
[quote="Khasrin, post: 635301, member: 21927"So here's a rather special moment I had in Bleak Falls Barrow, in the first room of draugr. When my Khajiit came back to loot the ones she'd just killed, this is what she found. Awkward :rolleyes:

View attachment 13471

"Search Draugr", says the game. :eek: Umm, no thanks.[/quote]

You so moved them like that, you dirty kitty :p dont even try and tell us otherwise! Hehe

I cant imagine what you would do to the skimpily clad forsworn :eek:

Chadonraz

So I entered Riften earlier and am selling some gear. I get done and hear a bunch of shouting and everyone starts to run for the main gate. I have to see what's going on and see the guards shoot down someone with their bows. Checking to see who it is (and what they have one them) I see it is an Imperial Courier. No idea what happened to set them off.

The courier is easily explained: Riften is still under Stormcloak control (since you mentioned a guard with a warhammer), so the guards hate Imperials with a passion. :)

I love it when Imperials wander too close to a Stormcloak controlled city/town, or vice versa, and get slaughtered by the local guards (who always win, and never seem to lose a single member of their ranks). :D

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
[quote="Khasrin, post: 635301, member: 21927"So here's a rather special moment I had in Bleak Falls Barrow, in the first room of draugr. When my Khajiit came back to loot the ones she'd just killed, this is what she found. Awkward :rolleyes:

View attachment 13471

"Search Draugr", says the game. :eek: Umm, no thanks.

You so moved them like that, you dirty kitty :p dont even try and tell us otherwise! Hehe

I cant imagine what you would do to the skimpily clad forsworn :eek:

Khajiit would never!

Well, actually she might :p Only this time the game got there first.

Lars Of Morrowind

So, I'm a vampire and yesterday, I had one of those Stendarr vampire hunters attack me in Riften.
He was also a vampire.
I thought that was really weird.

Chadonraz

I exited the Winking Skeever right after Jorn, and once the loading screen ended, I saw something that qualifies as both LOL and WTF.

Jorn took off at the speed of light, pretty much smashing into a wall on the opposite side of the street, right next to Radiant Raiment's front door. He then started running in place at an equally insane speed, as if trying to literally go through the wall.
Then he turned around, and continued running on his invisible treadmill, though his speed was down to normal sprinting.

Eventually he stopped acting weird, and headed towards the College.

o_O:D

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Boethiahcultist_zps76923f28.png

I'm not particularly sure why after being ignored on the ground for thirteen levels (Find someone else to be your bitch, Boethiah) the Boethiah Cultist is now dead standing upright. I have two theories. Either someone decided to make him a scarecrow, or Boethiah doesn't get I am actively avoiding her and is trying to make her cultist more obvious. "Maybe those 79381 times she walked past the corpse lying on the ground she just didn't see it."
No that's just Sheogoraths Doing he though it would look funny

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
First time becoming part of the Giant Space Program. And noticing the Sabre Cat I was fighting volunteer as well. Good times.

Annageckos

I loaded up my last save and turn around to see if Serana is there. Instead of Serana I see a dragon on the ground crawling up the road (I'm just outside of Dragons Bridge heading towards Solitude). The dragon then lets out a roar (like when they get hit/kill shot) and it collapses dead. No one hit it, it wasn't even showing as hostile. But I got a dragon soul, bones, scales and gold out of it.

Chadonraz

As I was passing the Western Watchtower, I saw Mirmulnir's head sticking out of the ground. The head also kept turning, as if the skeleton was looking around to see whether it was safe to emerge. :D

I tried using Raise Zombie on it (to see if it would fly away like dragon skeletons usually do), and it caused the skeleton emerge almost fully. Raise zombie indeed. :D

Tried it again, but the skeleton's tail is stuck in the ground. The tip is visible, while the middle part isn't. It's like someone nailed it down.

Wildroses

BoethiahCultist2_zps3102d322.png

My Boethiah Cultist's body is still hanging around waiting for me to investigate it. It's been hanging so long it is apparently now starting to rot. Some tidy minded person picked up his rotted off arm and stuffed it down the front of his armour. As a side effect, he is also now hanging a bit higher than before.

Maybe if I keep playing this character long enough it'll get so high I won't be able to search it even if I wanted to.

seeker23

Looking for the Snitch in Skyrim...
ttt.jpg
Now what's he doing??
If I'm to believe the subs, I think even the bandit is clueless.

Just a few minutes ago quite a few things happened quite quickly.

I was just outside of Halted Steam Mine (collecting a bounty), trading arrows with a bandit archer (seemingly the last bandit left on the outside of the mine), when suddenly my character yells and I see my health bar go down. I think to myself "Oh No! Did I carelessly let a bandit slip in behind me?". Well I spin around (as the archer was a mere nuisance) to discover I was being attacked by those three thugs who ambush the three Imperial soldiers and steal their armor. I defeat them (using up most of my health potions in the process), turn around, deal with the bandit archer, only to be immediately accosted by the fugitive who tells you to hold onto something. However as he's talking to me, a wolf (who came out of nowhere) begins to attack him, and defeats him as soon as the dialogue between the fugitive and I end. I wait a moment for the hunter to show up as he always does, so I could return his item, only to hear shouts and yells, I run to that direction, only to see two wolves. I defeat them quite easily and search around, only to find that the wolves had taken out the hunter.

This all happened in a span of about two minutes.

Chadonraz

I had cleared out (= killed everyone in) White River Watch the previous game day. Just now, as I was returning from Valtheim Towers, the random encounter area between the Ritual Stone and WRW spawned one of those bandit groups with two Chiefs.

Well, they didn't insta-aggro, so I decided to follow them to see whether they would try to cross the bridge near Honningbrew (because I was not going to allow that). They headed up the path towards WRW, and the Chiefs actually entered. The two lesser bandits turned hostile before they could follow their leaders.

After killing the Bandits, I followed the Chiefs again. Not particularly smart, as I was level 6 with fur armor... but it was the first time anything like that had ever happened to me; bandits entering a cleared dungeon.
Inside, I immediately ran into two Bandits, one of whom was a mage (there were no mages there when I cleared WRW). Killed them easily enough, and continued deeper to find the male Chief casually leaning against the wall. His female friend was nowhere to be seen. Aggroed him (and he very nearly managed to kill me - luckily I had a level up), and after winning continued on.
All of the bandit corpses I had produced on my first visit were stripped of their entire inventories, even though I had only taken some arrows and misc items from them...

WRW has a 30-day reset time, so why did those bandits suddenly spawn there after ONE day? And where did the female Chief go? She wasn't inside, however I saw her enter.
So many mysteries... :eek:
Maybe Skyrim just felt like trolling me. :D

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Oddly, I no longer have agressive vampires. If anything, their friendly? I can walk right up to them, pick-pocket them or just kill them for the heck of it and they're not reacting. Just plain weird.

On the other hand, I had the guy who owns the Drunken Hunter in Whiterun attack me (lord knows why). He was shooting iron arrows at me that didn't do much damage (I'm level 54 at this point with 500/500/110). As I stepped outside, he followed me, still shooting and was immediately slaughtered by a bunch of guards. It's good to be the Thane. :) (of course now I don't have him as a vendor, but, hey, whatever, I don't really use him anyhow. Wonder who's gonna take over for him - ref. DB Questline & the Emporer).

Lucid

My Bosmer punches NPC's in the face for being mouthy or annoying (or just for being Delvin Mallory). It's never been a problem before.

Last night I was fully unarmed and took a swing at Sapphire. Then Jordis stepped in and stabbed her. No bounty for it, despite being in front of at least 4 witnesses. I dropped her in the canal and turned to see Shadr sitting on a bench. I couldn't initiate any dialogue or interact with him in any way. Definitely a WTF night in Riften.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts