• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
of course it is, ps3 players get nuthin as cool as a mod...

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk
Yeah, 'tis the bummer of the console versions. I originally had the ps3 version but finally got video card in pc that could do the graphics justice.

The sword's stats are basically a daedric sword

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
TESV2013-12-2619-26-39-86.jpg

A pissed off mammoth stole the finishing blow on a dragon from me, so I had mammoth for dinner.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
TESV2013-11-2322-15-11-75.jpg

Gotta love going through the Fraps folder at the end of the night. 1500 screenshots suck, but sometimes you get one of these.

TESV2013-11-1713-27-04-65.png

My 'wow' moment was when I encountered a Dunmer farmer outside of Whiterun who told me he was on his way to Solitude to enlist in the Legion. Several days later I came across him again outside Riften...and he still hadn't reached Solitude.

Talk about taking the 'scenic route'.

It was a sarcastic 'wow', btw. My awed 'wow' was going back to Sovngarde in my second play through of that quest and noticing the song they sing for the Dragonborn. Chills.

Wicka waaah!!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
My 'wow' moment was when I encountered a Dunmer farmer outside of Whiterun who told me he was on his way to Solitude to enlist in the Legion. Several days later I came across him again outside Riften...and he still hadn't reached Solitude.

Talk about taking the 'scenic route'.

Poor guy, must've taken a wrong turn at "Albakoykee"

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
TESV2014-01-1420-25-14-74.png

Cool random moment playing tonight. I'm just sitting in the back yard area behind Jorrvaskr, being lazy and observing fellow Companions training and such. Before long, I notice that everyone that was outside and those that happened to come out during this time are sitting down with me one-by-one. It was likely a random type of occurrence, but it portrayed the spirit of camaraderie I'd envision the family of warriors sharing when each member has sworn his or her blood and steel for the others.

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
After a few months off Skyrim, yes - months, I came back on here and realised I'd missed it. I loaded up my 300+ hour Nord and went trekking on Shadowmere, I found somewhere to explore that I'd never been before. I'd been close, but never found it. I got down, opened the door and the sound made the hairs stand up on my arms. Skyrim still delivering longer than anything else I've played.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
After a few months off Skyrim, yes - months, I came back on here and realised I'd missed it. I loaded up my 300+ hour Nord and went trekking on Shadowmere, I found somewhere to explore that I'd never been before. I'd been close, but never found it. I got down, opened the door and the sound made the hairs stand up on my arms. Skyrim still delivering longer than anything else I've played.
Crazy ain't it?

I've had a few times of a month or so away from it several times, but still get hooked all over when I start up again.

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
When to dragons attacked me and I summoned odahving. That looked so awesome, three dragons flying around. And the first time I beat the main quest and saw all those dragons.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

halcyondaiz

Finder of Warm Sands
So my kid brother and I are playing on his profile, and he just reached level 10, so of course Dawnguard activates and master vampires begin attacking cities.

We enter whiterun and are attacked, so his illusionist casts muffle (we're mastering illusion to make it a legendary skill and easily leveling) and hides to watch the chaos. After the battle, we go to erm, relieve the bodies of their earthly possessions, and so goofing around, we drag a body of a guard to the stream in front of Adrianne's. The town beggar follows us and looks down at the body and says, "You shouldn't leave things lying around where people could trip over them," shakes his head and walks away. We go to grab another body, and we see said beggar kneeling before the body of the vampire, and it looks like he's rubbing his leg.

Needless to say, I couldn't help but start laughing. Brother proceeds to run around whiterun shouting, "he's muffling his shmuffles!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joeykttn

I have a lot of "oh, wow" moments when I play..sometimes the beautiful scenery, sometimes the funny things said, or the little things that make the game so immersive, but today it was when Braelin was facing Faendal, apologizing for hitting him with yet another arrow, an arrow from his bow whizzed past her head. Startled, she thought for a second he meant to scare (or hit) her, but then turned around to see a skeleton who had come up behind her, with an arrow shot through him. He was literally arrow-ed to the wall. That was a "wow, cool!"

RockBoyEmy

So my kid brother and I are playing on his profile, and he just reached level 10, so of course Dawnguard activates and master vampires begin attacking cities.

We enter whiterun and are attacked, so his illusionist casts muffle (we're mastering illusion to make it a legendary skill and easily leveling) and hides to watch the chaos. After the battle, we go to erm, relieve the bodies of their earthly possessions, and so goofing around, we drag a body of a guard to the stream in front of Adrianne's. The town beggar follows us and looks down at the body and says, "You shouldn't leave things lying around where people could trip over them," shakes his head and walks away. We go to grab another body, and we see said beggar kneeling before the body of the vampire, and it looks like he's rubbing his leg.

Needless to say, I couldn't help but start laughing. Brother proceeds to run around whiterun shouting, "he's muffling his shmuffles!"

Gotta admit that was quite hilarious :D

halcyondaiz

Finder of Warm Sands
Gotta admit that was quite hilarious :D
Ahh it was definitely a funny moment. Now he's on a mission to find all the weird/glitched moments in the game. I'm just waiting for him to find Louis. Haha. :)

RockBoyEmy

Well, for me, a big epic-fantasy games and books lover, I guess skyrim gives every time a big "wow" when it's night, clear skies, and a powerful blue or green aurora borealis appears in the night's sky, while you're on the top of a mountain, right on the edge so that you can also see the panorama of skyrim and the horizon, and maybe a calm but beautiful "From Past to Present" or "Under an Ancient Sun" songs from the soundtrack...
And since now I'm an exchange student in Helsinki, Finland, which goes to a Lapland trip tomorrow... I think that if I'm going there, in lapland, in a place like skyrim, with snow and beautiful landscapes, under a clear night sky, with an aurora... That would be probably one of the best moments in my entire life.
Yes, skyrim is my favorite game of all times, I've started it no less than 5 times, completing it thoroughly the first and last time. And now I am again missing it :p

Sent from my cool N4 powered by PA 4.0 and FK

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Well, for me, a big epic-fantasy games and books lover, I guess skyrim gives every time a big "wow" when it's night, clear skies, and a powerful blue or green aurora borealis appears in the night's sky, while you're on the top of a mountain, right on the edge so that you can also see the panorama of skyrim and the horizon, and maybe a calm but beautiful "From Past to Present" or "Under an Ancient Sun" songs from the soundtrack...
And since now I'm an exchange student in Helsinki, Finland, which goes to a Lapland trip tomorrow... I think that if I'm going there, in lapland, in a place like skyrim, with snow and beautiful landscapes, under a clear night sky, with an aurora... That would be probably one of the best moments in my entire life.
Yes, skyrim is my favorite game of all times, I've started it no less than 5 times, completing it thoroughly the first and last time. And now I am again missing it :p

Sent from my cool N4 powered by PA 4.0 and FK
Speaking of which, this is the view I got earlier tonight.

TESV2013-12-1021-05-28-38.png

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts