• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Eryessa

Gerdur died in my main game and I got an inheritance from it. That was cool in my opinion. Also that weird glitch thing where animals fall out of the sky, Stump the dog did that on a fence and died, right in front of the kids. And they do nothing.

A funny thing, I was trying to fight a blood dragon in Riverwood and the little girl in that town came up to me and asked "Why are you two fighting?" in the middle of me trying to figure out what the heck to do with said dragon.

Lars Of Morrowind

I decided to have Mjoll as a follower when I was doing the Dawnguard quests. Literally every single time I had to talk to someone for quest related reasons, she would start talking at the same time. Really, Mjoll? I would never have known what they said if I didn't have subtitles on.

Israel

I always love it when you have no idea there is a dragon and it lands right in front of you, then you and your Companion pull out your swords(with epic sword drawing sound effects) and battle. Never gets old. It's also fun when there is a big battle like in the civil war quest line and everyone is funneled into one spot and everyone is killing each other, that's fun to watch.

Jurgen Paradox

My "wow" moment was when you do the "Night to Remember" quest. I was astounded that there was such a quest like it where you get drunk and you're having to retrace your tracks.

Wildroses

Aah, nostalgia... I remember the first time I did that quest I met Sam in Winterhold. I was pretty astonished at waking up in Markarth, especially as it was the first time I'd been to Markarth and walked straight into Waylen killing Margret. I was going wow a lot then.

I've been playing a character who avoids combat with things which don't give her alchemy ingredients, and I must say I'm enjoying some of the things the bandits say to me as I calm them. "What have you done?" "Don't do that!" "Hey!" and my favourite, the orc that said: "Magic is for weaklings. If you want to fight me, pick up some steel!" It's the first time I've been playing with illusion seriously.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
With Serena you get really WTF Girl monents...
- Fighting in Riverwood with cultist(Dragonborn), Serena resurrect CHICKEN.
- Fighting with bears in Bloated mans Grotto, Serena resurrect BUNNY
- Fighting with bandits some place, Serena resurrect a COW
- Fighting with Giants and Mammoths in Camp, Serena resurrect a ELK

Serena PLEASE something usefull.

She resurrected a chicken that was lying right next to a Forsworn Ravenger to fight some Forsworn and a dragon for me once, but I also have something worse.

-Fighting in Miraak's temple, Serana resurrects a skeleton in a hanging iron cage that has no door, although I didn't notice until after the fight. Proof:

Seranaashpile_zps7cc9fa4a.png

She resurrected a horker for me once. The fight was over by the time the poor thing got there.

Wildroses

It really is astonishing when you have sunk over one thousand hours into this game yet still find new things. When I went into Dragonsreach to report that a dragon had attacked Helgen and Riverwood wanted protection I saw with my subtitles Balgruuf and his steward were arguing and I wanted to hear what they had to say so I skipped around the table to avoid Irileth chasing me to demand the meaning of this interruption. Then Balgruuf said: "Who's this?" So I walked up to him and had a completely different conversation than the one you have when Irileth introduces you. I had no idea that was possible.

And another one. I'd just bought a lot of heavy armour and weapons from Adrianne and was carrying too much to run. I had a lot to do in Whiterun and didn't want some loser running up to ask if they could have my stuff I just dropped, so I decided to dump it all in a barrel, do my things in Whiterun, then come and pick it up and walk the short distance to the gates, where my horse was waiting.

The plan worked perfectly, but I was rather taken aback when I took my weapons and armour out of the barrel and heard Nazeem saying: "Tsk. What a woman will do for a few coins!" and Lilith Maiden-Loom going in this voice of immense pity: "Oh, that poor girl must be so hungry to go searching through barrels for food. I hope she finds something nourishing."

Quite frankly, I don't know which one pissed me off more.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
My new character had three hired thugs attack her today (I have no idea who I pissed off). But they chose to do it at the Western Watch tower right after the guards and I had killed our first dragon. Bad timing. Those thugs were slaughtered by the hyped up Whiterun guards :) Yeah, they got my back.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
My new character had three hired thugs attack her today (I have no idea who I pissed off). But they chose to do it at the Western Watch tower right after the guards and I had killed our first dragon. Bad timing. Those thugs were slaughtered by the hyped up Whiterun guards :) Yeah, they got my back.

WOW!!
Wyldfire is retired!? :eek:
But but... :sadface:

Wildroses

O.M.G. I just walked into Lakeview Manor and Rayya said, you are not going to believe this: "Good to see you. Come on in."

That is the first time I've been welcomed home by anyone over the age of twelve! Usually it's: "Are you lost?" (No, I live here). "Can I help you?" (No, I live here, I know where everything is). "I trust you're not planning any trouble. What can I do for you friend?" (Remember I live here).

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
O.M.G. I just walked into Lakeview Manor and Rayya said, you are not going to believe this: "Good to see you. Come on in."

That is the first time I've been welcomed home by anyone over the age of twelve! Usually it's: "Are you lost?" (No, I live here). "Can I help you?" (No, I live here, I know where everything is). "I trust you're not planning any trouble. What can I do for you friend?" (Remember I live here).

Thats funny, I usually hear, ' its good to see you my thane.' 'Its good to see you my thane.' 'Its good to see you my thane'...

To which I reply 'come with me Iona, id love to show you a shrine and cult following, its just south-east of Windhelm.' *evil smirk*

Maybe you just have to be nicer to your housecarls Wildroses, like me:p

Jixer

One time, i got the wheelbarrow in riverwood and pushed it off the bridge. But i fell right into it so i was riding the wheelbarrow like a raft all the way to the bridge where i was knocked off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Chadonraz

Well, I just saw something that I thought was really WOW. I was on my way to Redoran's Retreat, and it was raining. I passed a spot where I know insects spawn, but this time there were no butterflies flying around. I had never been that "far" west this character, so I hadn't caught them.
I thought (though considered it quite unlikely) that maybe it was because of the rain. I had never paid attention to whether weather affected creatures before.

The rain stopped a few moments later (convenient much?), and I checked back to that area.
Butterflies were now flying around where there previously were none! :)

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

WOW!!

Sadly yes Wyldfyre is retired. I started Indari to help me with my fanfic. So, in a sense, she still IS Wyldfyre :)

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member

WOW!!

Sadly yes Wyldfyre is retired. I started Indari to help me with my fanfic. So, in a sense, she still IS Wyldfyre :)

Just as long as you continue your Wyldfire FanFic :)
Im not usually into romantic stories but i like reading about your red-headed hussy! hehe

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

gorgophone

So many moments!
Parthunaax. I wanted to just sit and talk for hours when I first met him, but unfortunately there's only so much dialogue and only so many times you can re-prompt it.

The skyline from the roof of the College in Winterhold when it's clear.
Seeing the house I made in the distance and a giant lollygaggin' in my garden. Don't think I didn't notice how surreal it was to be hacked off by a giant smashing my plants with his dirty, gross, soon-to-be-used-in-a-potion toes!!

A huge one for me was just a tiny bit of dialogue. (SPOILER ALERT.) Usually I'm not too upset about people dying in the game (especially if it was scripted), but Drevis Nelorin asked me, "Have you seen Mirabelle around? I know she's dead but I thought... I thought she might stop in to say hello anyways." Broke my heart. It's also refreshing to find even an ounce of hopefulness or optimism in a dark elf, especially in Skyrim.
Another moment: a random Bosmer farmer in Ivarstead telling me cheerfully he's happy with his dull, simple life. It made me as an in-game character AND as a gamer think, "What the hell am I doing??"

Edit: BLACKREACH. Just. Wow.

Torok

I've had plenty of NPCs get in bed with my characters or sit on their laps. But I've never had anyone get in bed with my character's love interest. That farmer in Iversted BETTER get off Marc or he'll loose his head... I'm about to take him outside of the inn and rip him apart in my werewolf form.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts