• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
If I'm right, they're actually moons. Not completely sure though, but the Mars look to them makes me think they're not inhabited, and the closeness to whatever the planet the games take place on (Eirn or something like that) makes me pretty sure they're moons.

If I'm right, they're actually moons. Not completely sure though, but the Mars look to them makes me think they're not inhabited, and the closeness to whatever the planet the games take place on (Eirn or something like that) makes me pretty sure they're moons.

oh haha, i just thought it was cool. either way, made my freaking day.

Niflheimr

First time I cleared Bleak Falls, I was mind blown, it's one of my favourite moments in my whole life regarding games. I went there not because of the main quest, I was so naive and I went there to retrieve te Golden claw for the shopkeeper in Riverwood. Ow my fluffing God, I had awesome time fighting draugr, that giant spider, and the awesome moment when you learn the first dragon shout, I was mind blown with all the music and scenery changing in a fantastic way, the hair on my neck stood up.

Another Wow moment was the first time I enter Solitude, as an Architecture student, I was blown away by the awesomeness of the building's designs.

Horoq Dovakiin

I have had many of these moments but my best one was when you enter Eldergleam Sanctuary.... and "WOW" that place is immense, its so relaxing to go there every so often..... I love it!

Horoq Dovakiin

Oh..... and another time was in the town of Morthal which seems to get attacked by dragons all the time.....
anyway, an ancient dragon swoops down and fire breaths me.... so I am like, oh hell no..... start to attck and a second came along, so obviously I am very scared right now...... so I get out my bound bow, and as luck would have it... a F'kin 3rd Dragon would swoop down..... so my tactic was to attck and save everyrime I did some damage.... i think I ended up making like 40 saves..... but I eventually won, thanks to lydia and Shadowmere.....

Dentred

Dancer/ Artist
Conjuring a dragon priest.

First seeing Black Reach. (I was in awe)

Cosmic

Sexy Unicorn
When I first plugged in this game. I knew nothing about it, I played Oblivion but barely enough to understand it, I had seen no trailers, just the commercials. I also heard it was a great game. I bought it, and those first couple moments of action when you are in the Helgen Keep killing all the Stormcloaks or Imperials, I was amazed. When you take your first step outside in Skyrim, it's like that moment when you're released out of Vault 101 in Fallout 3, it's something you will never forget. I remember I saw a bunny rabbit and I had like a save file and I would always load up the save file and kill the bunny. When I finally got bored of killing the bunny I killed everything I could find. Even people. Haha, good thing I had a save file.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
Went up to a mountain summit in Skyrim to bag another dragon, and of course I've got Shadowmere with me to glitch our way up mountains, so s/he was helping me attack it. Well, after the first skirmish on the ground, it took off, then I lost sight of it. Then the next thing I see is the dragon shooting past me and hitting the ground, dead.

I'm... very confused. But also very amused. It's the first dragon in about 30 dragons to have crashed.

EDIT; THREE HOURS LATER:
Fast traveled to Winterhold to sell some goods before heading out into the ice floats to follow up on a quest, and the Jarl of the place comes out of the inn, so I decide I'll talk a bit with him. Then all of a sudden, an elder dragon lands on a rooftop and Yol Toor Shuls me in the face.

Close the dialogue box with the jarl to engage the dragon, and as soon as I see my arrow hit the dragon, I see another flying above the city!

An epic battle is about to be fought! >D I'll let you guys know how it goes!

I had just survived a Dragon attack in Riverwood which had claimed a couple of guards and the blacksmith. I went into the blacksmith's house to speak to his wife, at which point she spoke about how he used to teach their daughter to use the forge and how much she missed him. Tears were very almost shed.

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
A few hours ago when turning to look for that last irritatingly over armoured bandit with the huge axe and I saw that Jordis also has "kill cam" moments

Windcutter

Screw the rules, I have money!
Honestly, this game never fails to give me a "Wow" moment all the time. However, the one I remember the most happened during a quest in which I had to go and speak to the master of the Greybeards. It was a relatively easy task, and the road up to the very peak of the mountain wasn't that hard. Upon reaching the top, I looked around, expecting to find a nice, old man clad in robes. Instead, a large dragon swooped down, as if it was going to devour me alive!

And being me, I instantly readied my bow like a pro wood elf archer should and began shooting tons of arrows at the dragon, not realizing that he was the leader of the Greybeards. Now THAT was certainly a "Wow" moment!

I just saw two mammoths play leapfrog over another! It was in the 'Yellowstone' area and they did it twice.

El-Lee Zardo

I have a wow moment everytime i am in a place and picking off bandits from a distance. After i shoot one " what who's there....... guess its my imagination" they say with the arrow sticking out of there bodies. Just before they take another shot to the head. Lol. I am like wow these bandits are stupid.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

El-Lee Zardo

I have a wow moment everytime i am in a place and picking off bandits from a distance. After i shoot one " what who's there....... guess its my imagination" they say with the arrow sticking out of there bodies. Just before they take another shot to the head. Lol. I am like wow these bandits are stupid.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Oliverjames

It's got to be the detail. The beauty of the work thy has gone into the game. The way guards interact with you depending on what you have equipped "go cast your fancy magic someplace else", "don't go lighting any fires" etc

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
New guy here. My very first "wow" moment was when I killed a blood dragon with my level 19 High Elf (now level 28) alone.

Destruction spells come in handy. For reals.

ssgohanf8

My largest 'wow' moment was probably today. I restarted and have been focusing on Smithing and Enchanting, but today was the first time everything came together. My Barbaric Orc has been using a steel battleaxe from the very beginning of the game, the same one.

Today, though, I was able to upgrade them to exquisite, and then I enchanted for the first time with him (I had only been disenchanting up to this point because of a lack of soul gems). I got 2 items with +18% two-handed attacks and 2 items with +12% two-handed attacks. I was amazed, to say the least. I used berserk and easily killed off two giants at level 15... the mammoths got me, though, before I could heal, because I was making sure Lydia was alright and didn't see them coming.

I now do more than my berserked self did when I first got the weapon, with a regular attack. I need to go see the greybeards soon, I was in Ivarstead, but got distracted... about 20 quests ago, lol.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
Went out of a bar in Windhelm after pissing an orc off, and one of the Imperial guards actually ran away! WTF? If you won't protect me like the Riverwood guards, at least let me fight back without putting a bounty on me! Just... argh. WTF!? XD

HEFFAY

I had the nerdiest 'WOW' moment last night...

I was playing and i was in WHiterun selling some poils of war and visiting with My character's wife Ysolda, (I married her because she looks like my real wife, a sexy lithuanian chick) we were in the market Whiterun's got, and she had just given me a homecooked meal and 700 gold profit from 'our store' (that doesn't really exist). Both a frost, and an elder dragon attacked the city... I was so scared, not for myself, but I didnt want Ysolda to die. She cant defend herself, so during entire battle I stayed by her side, casting fireballs at the dragon and making sure to contantly use the 'healing hands' spell on her when all was said and done we both survived, some of the townspeople did not, (there was 2 corpses in front of our house). As I walked around the town looking at the victims I was thinking...

... Wow, I was actually conerned about a videogame chick, and how lame have I gotten, this game is ruining my 'street cred' 4 months ago I didnt even like videogames... Now I'm emotionally invested in a relationship that doesn't exist ...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts