• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

We Tha Kingz*

I'd have to agree with Deadhand..it's like every dungeon, cave or fort is an astonishment to me. With a game like this you can literally just stop what your doing and look over the landscape. I was recently clearing the cave called Swinder's Den and the mere set up of the cave threw me off. It's the small things that get me, like an array of sun pointing directly to a chest atop a rock in a cave..i love stuff like that in a game.

Liam.S.N

I was roaming the wilderness and I came across a smallish mountain, so I climbed it. I got to the top and looked out across the detailed Skyrim, with the sun low in the sky. It looked amazing!!

The first Dragon encounter is the best, it had "wow", "omg" and "S@~#" moments. First of all I heard a faint Roar and thought to myself "Omg", I looked to my right and see the Dragon swooping left and right in the distance and thought "WOW", then the Dragon started flying towards me and I thought "S**t". It was a great encounter because I killed the dragon and wanting to come across another, LOVE IT!! :)

Tokishone

First wow moment was probably just seeing the scenery in general. After that, it would have to be seeing the dragon at the beginning lol.

Looking up and seeing the diversely light sky, then realizing those were my skill trees :{o

Bubbels

We play console and there has been many moments where we went " did you see that " , print page!!! and we talk about it for the next half hour. LOL and a friend dropped by while we where both home playing and he just followed the conversation for a while, then shook his head looking dumbfounded. Best moment a dragon skeleton following you across cities and falling from now where. I was hilarious especially because the wind picked it up and burying his nose in this snow, but flapping about in the air.

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
Two new things...

1. Saw a new NPC I had never seen before (in over 400 hours of playing)... "The Fugitive" Was just sneaking along and had very little to say but cool to see someone new!

2. Was walking along and an Orc wanted to brawl. I was no where near a match for him so I ran away planning to sneak back and bum rush him. I was about 10 feet away when he just fell over dead. Had to laugh as my first thought was "Damn right, scared you to death."

Blackst0rm

My "wow" moment was when i first started playing Skyrim. I had just finished killing my first dragon near the tower outside of Whiterun. I'm looking around enjoying the view a bit after the chaos, and I notice these huge guys walking around a big fire (didn't know their name at the time) so I start walking up to them, throw a weak fire spell..*HULK SMASH* by the Giant and I get thrown like 50 feet into the air and fell on my face.. I didn't set foot near another giant for awhile :eek:

HEFFAY

The Whole cut scene Introduction and Tutorial I thought was pretty amazing.

The fact you can have scars and face paint.

I've had a few 'WOW' moments so far, the first time I approached a Word Wall, the music, the way the screen went dark except the inscription on the wall which lit up was pretty amazing.

Another 'WOW' moment was the first time I got a cut screen animation when I killed a dragon.

Speaking of dragons, after I killed a few bandits last night a shadow came over me, I looked up and it was a Frost Dragon just hovering about 30 feet above my character, and he didn't attack me until I looked at him...

The Shout: Storm Call

The Spell: Reanimate

Something small but I find very awesome, that purplish effect (similar to when you conjure) that happens for a split second when you go invisible.

Also when you throw a body in a river, it floats down stream...

After I completed all the Thieves guild Quests I went back to Everglow Estate, The first time I was so sneaky I didn't kill anyone. When I went back two dragons were attacking it, There were a large number of guards fighting off these dragons (or trying to), I used my Storm Call Shout, (for which I have 2 words) then snuck around usuing the Shadowcloak Power obtained after returning the Skeleton Key. It was an epic battle that ended with everyone dead except Vladenov, my badass Breton. One of the greatest 15 minutes of Videogaming I have ever experienced.

The intricate detail to the social environment of Skyrim, the fact that Khajit are not allowed in cities and live and nomadic traders, the Nords are racists, The Dark Elf Mage Apprentice has ties to the Telvanni (Best Great House in Morrowind)...

The Perk Tree system of Character Development

Best Game Since Morrowind

Vladenov the Hun, Breton, level 37, Mage/Stealth mix, I would classify him as a Druid.

Walks

My wow moment, I'm level 76 with 16 hours gameply on ps3 ( so no cheating ) and I walked into a leveled falmer den and got one shoted by a normal falmer. By the way I was wearing all legendary daedric armour.

Liam.S.N

My wow moment, I'm level 76 with 16 hours gameply on ps3 ( so no cheating ) and I walked into a leveled falmer den and got one shoted by a normal falmer. By the way I was wearing all legendary daedric armour.

I'v done 80 hours and I'm only on level 42, how did you leve up so fast?

Bigus

I was stalking a camp with my 100 percent sneak/sneak perks. There where about five baddies roaming within the camp.

A dragon appears, lands near a baddie (Forsaken i think) grabs his/her head (i was a fair distance away at the time).

Then throws its poor prey into the the air with such force, the victim disappeared into the air at incredible speed.

I continued to scan the fort for about 15 seconds (dragon had taken off by then), then the victim landed in perfect ragdoll effect after a mile high trip. Wow!!

The dragon paid with its life (as did all the baddies ;))

Maybe a bug, but a good one.

HEFFAY

Level 76, 16 hours in.. yea right, either Walks cheated or lied....

Leaky_tap

I was casually on my way to some quest or other when all of a sudden i see a dragon fly over head a massive forsworn camp. I just sat back and watched literally hundreds of spells being thrown up against a starry night, it looked awesome!

A funny one this time, i was in the white phial doing the Theives guild ledger quest and finishing off the White phial quest. Anyway i was sneaking by the ledger waiting for the shop owner to move out the way he wasn't moving so i used the voice throwing spell and he just randomly disappeared. Thinking i was safe i scribbled in the ledger to turn round and find the shop owner "in bed and dying"

well since skyrim is the first game iv'e played out of the elder scrolls. i'd have to say when i look at the sky at night and saw two planets XD i flipped shizz. then later i realized it was because they live on another planet :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts