• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Most of my wow moments are scenary based. I love climbing up high and seeing if the view matches the map. Great view of the Whiterun plains from the mountains north of Lakeview Manor.

Benthos

Proud Mer
Just yesterday I discovered Sundered Towers, the scenery was amazing, this was the one where you had to help the Hagraven get her "pretty" tower back from her friend I believe. If it's not that then it's Bleakwind Bluff.

Anyway, I never had to fight this guy at the end, here's what ALWAYS happens, is it the same with everyone else?

Wildroses

Oh my goodness, Benthos, that video made me laugh. "I'm afraid you do! Actually on second thoughts, I've remembered your dangerous so I'll just let you walk away." Well what do you know, the Thalmor can recruit people with brains. I must try surrendering to that guy one day. I usually just go charging in weapons raised and spell ready until he's dead.

Benthos

Proud Mer
Oh my goodness, Benthos, that video made me laugh. "I'm afraid you do! Actually on second thoughts, I've remembered your dangerous so I'll just let you walk away." Well what do you know, the Thalmor can recruit people with brains. I must try surrendering to that guy one day. I usually just go charging in weapons raised and spell ready until he's dead.
I never bother fighting him, I fought him maybe ONE time out of 6 and this would be number 7, I don't think it matters which dialogue you choose when he speaks to you but it's the same thing for me when I drop my guard each time. Give it a shot, I don't know if it deals with level or not, by all means, try it out. First time it happened I killed him with a sneak shot with all the bonuses with the perks and two partners following me, one was Kharjo and the other was Barbas at the time. Total massacre with that critical shot + perk bonus + gang bang.

Wildroses

I'm really finding playing with Frostfall non-stop wow moments. I can freeze to death now, and I look for rocks and bridges to cross water. It kind of made the main storyline quest feel so much more immersive. I went racing through the rain to Dragonsreach in the late afternoon. The storm was still happening when we came out, so I became drenched and fought Mirmulnar in a full on lightening and thunderstorm, then when he was dead we were all too awed by the Dragonborn reveal to care we were all soaked. Then I ran back to Whiterun because the storm was still happening, nearly not noticing the Greybeards shouting as I thought it was more thunder, and once in Whiterun I dived into the small veranda to dry off and watch the Alik'r getting thrown out of Whiterun, but Meeko decided he was wetter than me and literally pushed me back into the rain as he stretched out on the doorstep. It's almost like playing Skyrim for the first time again, I'm thinking so differently.

annelid

Noob
Last night I was clearing out a Foresworn site - Fort Greymoor maybe? Rayya went all 'Leeroy Jenkins' on me and raced ahead while I peppered the walls with arrows. I could hear various yells and screams, made it through the gates in time to finish off a couple of enemies who were running away from something. I rushed up to the walls to clear out any rogue archers, and found a Foresworn guy dead, standing stock upright, with an arrow right through his forehead from front to back.

Really wish I had remembered to turn Fraps on.

Benthos

Proud Mer
Just now I was speaking with the Alikr warrior in Whiterun's jail cell and Serana warped inside his cell behind him as he was speaking to just sit down on the bench. When we were finishing up the conversation, she got up and warped back outside the cell.

Last night I was clearing out a Foresworn site - Fort Greymoor maybe? Rayya went all 'Leeroy Jenkins' on me and raced ahead while I peppered the walls with arrows. I could hear various yells and screams, made it through the gates in time to finish off a couple of enemies who were running away from something. I rushed up to the walls to clear out any rogue archers, and found a Foresworn guy dead, standing stock upright, with an arrow right through his forehead from front to back.

Really wish I had remembered to turn Fraps on.
I learned that the hard way - so many excellent moments or shots missed because I just wanted to play and not record, so mostly now whenever I play and am about to do something, I start recording and delete the videos later if there's nothing special.

Orcs Are Your Friends

Burz gro-Khash Is My Hero.
When I booted up Skyrim on my PS3 yesterday and saw the "software update 1.09 is available" message. My jaw literally dropped. I never felt so flabbergasted in my life.

In-game, the first time I was like, "OMG," was when I was pelted by a Giant's club. Shock, then hilarity ensued.

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
Orgnar sent thugs after me for stealing a hat. I was angry as hell.

I cast frenzy on him only to see Delphine get her dagger out and beat him to a pulp. While he lie knee first on the ground, Delphine entered a kill animation, 2-handed the dagger, and stabbed him in the neck.

^ A most satisfying "kill".

KickassBitch

Article Writer
I Was In A City Called Whiterun Or White.....Something. And there Was An Aurora In the Sky!!
I Have Never Seen that In A Videogame.

I love this! When you're just roaming around the land of Skyrim, then you look up and notice the different colors in the night sky and the two moons. They makers really thought about this game.

Benthos

Proud Mer
What I love most about Skyrim excluding the story, the character designs, etc. would have to be the fact that it gives you so many stories to share with your friends and relatives. I know a few Skyrim players who could spend hours every day talking about nothing but Skyrim and those conversations can really be fun to take part in.

When I booted up Skyrim on my PS3 yesterday and saw the "software update 1.09 is available" message. My jaw literally dropped. I never felt so flabbergasted in my life.

In-game, the first time I was like, "OMG," was when I was pelted by a Giant's club. Shock, then hilarity ensued.
I think it might be a weird bug or something, where it slams you so hard downward, the game's mechanics just sorta freaks out and there's nowhere else to go but up and they made sure you don't go through the land so it rockets you further. Since the force keeps you going until it re-loads from the last auto-save or hard save point.

Galanolth117

Forum Noob and Sweetroll Stealer
I love this! When you're just roaming around the land of Skyrim, then you look up and notice the different colors in the night sky and the two moons. They makers really thought about this game.

I wonder how much time it took to create such a vast beautiful scenery in a gane , i sometimes stop halfway through a quest to admire the mountains particularly throat of the world.

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
I remember doing the Black Star quest, and after I got the star and climbed the ladder out the fort - after being in the dark for so long, mind you - at that moment, which lasted less than a minute, was the most beautiful scene I've ever seen in a video game. I'll probably never encounter it again, but the river, mountains, weather and the sun peaking out at that exact spot made for a memorable moment.

Galanolth117

I remember doing the Black Star quest, and after I got the star and climbed the ladder out the fort - after being in the dark for so long, mind you - at that moment, which lasted less than a minute, was the most beautiful scene I've ever seen in a video game. I'll probably never encounter it again, but the river, mountains, weather and the sun peaking out at that exact spot made for a memorable moment.

Damm i remember that quest , shame i rushed through the whole thing . Ill have to revist that fort (If you coukd name it that'd be really nice )
I found the downfall of helgen to be quite enjoyable too .

Galanolth117

Thanks ! Im a new member so i have no clue what this reputation score does but i gave you some. :D

ADD Mind

I was on my way to a ruin when I noticed a random lighthouse. I just cant pass up middle of no were places without going inside. So as my Wood Elf walks in I notice a dead body. Then a quest begins to look for the cause of these murders. I start searching for clues and find three journals all from different members of the family saying how there is a loud scratching sound coming from the cellar. I go down there and discover Falmer camps and Chaurus everywhere, along with the other dead family members. Random encounters like this is what make Skyrim my favorite game. I also love how naturally you start quest.

Benthos

Proud Mer
I was on my way to a ruin when I noticed a random lighthouse. I just cant pass up middle of no were places without going inside. So as my Wood Elf walks in I notice a dead body. Then a quest begins to look for the cause of these murders. I start searching for clues and find three journals all from different members of the family saying how there is a loud scratching sound coming from the cellar. I go down there and discover Falmer camps and Chaurus everywhere, along with the other dead family members. Random encounters like this is what make Skyrim my favorite game. I also love how naturally you start quest.
Frostflow Lighthouse, I'll have to take a look at that.

Scar

Redneck DragonBorn Nord
Discovering the Forsworn and watching two Hravegans bring a dead man back to life...Then attack me!!!!

Scar

Redneck DragonBorn Nord
Then falling into a pit where I met Sild. Experiment on me?! No, I shot my bow through the cage...he didn't like that too much and then I picked the lock and decappitated his redguard butt

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts