• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
I Was Fighting an Ice Wraith to join the Stormcloaks, but that thing was kicking my ass so hard that i almost died, until Lydia came in like some White Knight and saved me from certain death.
This Made me respect Companions more

Ritterkreuz

Last night I experienced a wow moment, and I've been playing the game for close to a year now. I was charging toward an Ancient Dragon as it was battling a giant. to my amazement as I ran/watched I witnessed the dragon tossing the giant up in the air like a rag doll.

Benthos

Proud Mer
It's always amazing when you become a master at a specialized magicka, I focused primarily on Illusion and am now working on Conjuration which is already pretty high level.
I love Skyrim for this as it's the first of the Elder Scrolls series where you can just turn around and focus on another entirely different skill without much worry since prior you're going to need to create a new character if you wish to go completely out of your specialty.

Anyway, I walked into the Hall of the Vigilant, I already maxed out my Sneak and here ya go!
I used some Master Illusion Spells and set them to kill each other. I love the Sanguine Rose and the Wabbajack, I also will be posting the video after it finishes uploading so check back to watch it. Here's a rather funny result which happened on its own, I then looted them.
or5ily.jpg

Just outside I was sneaking around and noticed a Sabertooth so I used Harmony and here's the result.
2ywvkty.jpg

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
I hadn't noticed on my previous characters that when you fight the dragon at Whiteruns western watchtower, when you kill him, he says, "Dohvakiin! No!!"

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
I was fighting a hagraven last night, and it cut to a first-person-perspective kill-cam, where I grabbed the hagraven by the hair and drove my dagger into her ear. I actually shouted "HOLY CRAP!" out loud. Never saw that before. Most epic kill-cam ever.

RespectTheNetch

I remember having to talk to Parrthurnax about how I need to go about killing Alduin and this crazy badass decides to say his goodbyes and fly upwards in a spiral motion, but backwards. I nearly busted a gut when seeing this. It was crazy. That was a particular "wow" moment.

Torok

"On your knees, worm! Fear the Thalmor!" and "Fear the might of the Thalmor!" was what I heard my character, my Thalmor character, say when killing a Nord and a draugr. I want to know dose this happen to all high elf players or am I the only one that dares to play a Thalmor?

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
i accidently got myself lost in one of the dwemer ruins, low on health pots, low on arrows, it was looking pretty bleak so i turned into vampire lord form so i could kill the mobs down there! i finaly made it out with a pl*ps load of dwemer metals and soul gems but it was scarry, considering im an archer and i ran out of arrows and health pots not a good place to be lol

While i was playing dragonborn dlc i saw a dragon in the distance but it looked distorted. I thought it was a legandary dragon that was gliched but it was a new awesome serpantine dragon then a rest less dagur and two dagur death lords came out and we had a epic fight now that was a wow moment.

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

Funny thing about shock spells. They send your opponents flying. Oddly enough, if you hit your opponent with a shock spell, and then kill them with your sword, they also go flying.

Not knowing this at the time, I was in a bit of a scuffle with a giant on my unoriginal spellsword. I used some rockin' lightning spell on it, and then struck it one last time with my daedric sword. To my OMG, the giant was sent flying about 30 feet high, and then came crashing down.

All the times those giants sent Lydia flying sky high. Game 'em a taste of their own sick medicine. But yeah, that one was an OMG moment for me.

Benthos

Proud Mer
Funny thing about shock spells. They send your opponents flying. Oddly enough, if you hit your opponent with a shock spell, and then kill them with your sword, they also go flying.

Not knowing this at the time, I was in a bit of a scuffle with a giant on my unoriginal spellsword. I used some rockin' lightning spell on it, and then struck it one last time with my daedric sword. To my OMG, the giant was sent flying about 30 feet high, and then came crashing down.

All the times those giants sent Lydia flying sky high. Game 'em a taste of their own sick medicine. But yeah, that one was an OMG moment for me.
I recall shooting some mammoths with my bow and arrows and sometimes the mammoth would shoot straight up, not as if he were knocked up there but like some magical, invisible elevator. It's weird.

Juracan

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap
I can't remember the first "Wow" moment, I guess walking in to Bleak Falls Barrow for the first time but it was so long ago and there have been so many since, but these two are stuck in my head permanently:

- i was walking in a blizzard somewhere around Dawnstar I had just killed a couple of Frost Trolls and could hear howling wolves through the wind (excellent sound design, the howls were affected by the strength and direction of the wind). After taking care of the wolves the wind stopped, and the sky cleared. I literally stopped and my jaw dropped. The Aurora Borealis (Tamrielis?) filled the night sky!! After feeling boxed in by the blizzard, not knowing what could be right next to me or around the next corner the extent of the world was revealed in all it's magnificence and you could see for miles. Wow, and wow

- after having played through a number of caves and dungeons walking into Blackreach for the first time. It just...didn't....end... The eerie glow, the hollow echoey sound, the series of waterfalls, and the dragon trapped underground for how long? Then after traveling the breadth of the cavern and returning to the surface seeing how utterly huge it was! Amazing.

This game is full of the wow factor, in terms of the extent of the world and all the climate environments you can travel through from The Pale to The Rift this game is unparalleled. I can't wait for the team at Bethesda to try top this one.

Figment

One of my "Wow" moment was when i had a lightning bolt spell, and this bandit camp was at the side of a mountain. I killed everyone but this one orc was on a tower shooting arrows at me, so I shot him with the lightning bolt and he literaly flew off the side of the mountain. Actually this is more like a "Ohhh that's gotta hurt" moment because i watched him fall down in slow motion.

Bubz

Haven't really had any yet but I'm really enjoying reading everyone's experiences! Can't wait to have some of my own ;)

Loltome

The Kaiser. Bow before my Millitary!
My best wow moment was when I found out about godlike shouts such as slow time, and storm call and the like. Especially when I caught an arrow mid air. Or when I used chain lightning to kill an entire group of bandits in one super charged shot. I also shout KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAAA! when I use Lighting Storm. "He did it! The Dragonborn beat Alduin!"

Benthos

Proud Mer
I love the Storm Call shout, I duck into cover and a good hiding place where traffic doesn't often cross in Solitude and use the shout. Then I watch the sky rapidly change and watch people look around confused, get struck by lightning, people run for it, getting hurt or even killed, 2 guards died right next to me even though he couldn't see me. Where are they to run? The NPC isn't smart enough to duck for cover.

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
Hi guys. I'm ashamed to say that I'm extremely new to this game. Just built my own PC gaming rig and decided to treat myself to Skyrim as a first Steam download...before that, I used to be a huge Total War fan.

Two days solid play have ensued...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts