Your song choice for the next elder scrolls trailer?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lightningfalcon

Seems khajit...
So when the next trailer for a new elder scroll comes out what song would you want for it, well its gonna be orchestra like i bet but if you were to choose a song for it, what would it be?

Also (i feel like you're gonna faceplam at this question) but will elder scrolls online be elder scrolls 6? or a completely different game?

Black Orchid

Death Incarnate
So when the next trailer for a new elder scroll comes out what song would you want for it, well its gonna be orchestra like i bet but if you were to choose a song for it, what would it be?

This:

Also (i feel like you're gonna faceplam at this question) but will elder scrolls online be elder scrolls 6? or a completely different game?

mb1is1.jpg

Brina

Elder scrolls online will be taking place in the second era, so a long time ago before skyrim. It's separate from elder scrolls six.
That way in case Zenimax Online does a terrible job making the plot, it doesn't have to affect the next elder scrolls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2