• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Redguard armed with shield and sword.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Currently a Nord warmaiden who wears Nightingale armor and carries an enchanted axe (fire) and bow (soul snare). Level 44.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
They can be a lot of fun. I enjoy fire enchantments just 'cause I like watching bandits run around ablaze. Soul snare is especially useful to those of us who prefer to do our own enchanting, since we can fill soul gems instead of having to buy them (they're very expensive).

I'm surprised you're level 59 but have never used any enchanted weapons...

ShoCh

Female Nord Archer - level 61 wearing Blades armour (because it's pretty). Favorite bow has a petrify enchantment. Favorite one-handed weapon is a Daedric mace (legendary) with a fire enchantment. I kill people and animals without raising a sweat now.

GMAN7557

Yeah i wish i would have started using magic earlier i have a bad habit of just doing one thing at the time that was archery and smithing i did that until about lvl 45 i just recently started using magic more often i have always used healing spells any favorite distruction spells

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Yeah i wish i would have started using magic earlier i have a bad habit of just doing one thing at the time that was archery and smithing i did that until about lvl 45 i just recently started using magic more often i have always used healing spells any favorite distruction spells

LOL! I know how that is. On my first character I put too much focus on hand-to-hand combat and smithing. Then, when I really needed magic I found out I was a wuss compared to my opponents. I've been careful to balance weapon and armor perks with magical perks in subsequent character builds.

GMAN7557

Female Nord Archer - level 61 wearing Blades armour (because it's pretty). Favorite bow has a petrify enchantment. Favorite one-handed weapon is a Daedric mace (legendary) with a fire enchantment. I kill people and animals without raising a sweat now.
what type of bow do you use like did you smitch it ect...

GMAN7557

LOL! I know how that is. On my first character I put too much focus on hand-to-hand combat and smithing. Then, when I really needed magic I found out I was a wuss compared to my opponents. I've been careful to balance weapon and armor perks with magical perks in subsequent character builds.
so are you excited for the dlc are you on xbox pc ps3

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
I'm looking forward to the DLC, especially the werewolf perks. I'm on PS3.

Chryss

Current is Feefee lvl 52 Imperial -- Battlemage. She wears Ancient Nord Armor that I made for her, Archery; I carry 2 Daedric bows fire and shock legendary , conjuration, 1 handed enchanted daedric sword and war axe legendary, Destruction.

I always leaned toward a warrior so adding the destruction and conjuration is great fun. I love the incenerate spell, sends em flying.

bananban

I like all the characters have a focus for but the one I like playing the most is my level 49 High Elf mage who wears legendary Daedric armor. I named her > : ( Angry Mage. Most unkillable character ever.

tvJefe

Ja'Guar is a level 54 Archer/Assassin. I have recently taken up Illusion magic for on-demand invisibility and I'm enjoying that quite a bit. There is no reason to dual-wield as an assassin anyway.

Currently I am wearing full Nightingale Armor. I am using an unenchanted Legendary Ebony Bow mainly because I like how it looks over Daedric. For melee, I am using Mehrune's Dagger (mostly for looks) and Invisibility (duh) in my left hand.

You can click the link to my perks in my signature, but they are pretty standard for a sneak-archer (now with illusion!)

Mushroom Surprise

UNARMED BADASS. Nah but seriously.
Lv 29 Nord assassin with full DB gear and dual-wielding Elven dagger in left hand and Glass dagger Right hand with a flame enchantment. Nightingale bow for archery (because it looks awesome) and smithing and enchanting for crafting skills. Oh yeah and restoration in one hand sometimes if I get into a serious battle.

Neriad13

Premium Member
Currently a level 10 battlemage in Blades armor with no enchanting, on Expert difficulty. I normally dual-wield fire spells, but when I run out of magicka I go into battle with Dragonbane. I also currently have Onmund, Brelyna and J'zargo as followers. Wish me luck in Labyrinthian! :eek:

Dallas-Arbiter

My current is Freya. She's a Redguard. I'm RP'ing her as half Nord half Redguard. (Shame Bethesda didn't make mixed races.) She's pretty much just a basic One handed warrior/Archer. I think she's level 10 it's been a couple days since I played. No Magic, No Alchemy, or enchanting and Shouts only when needed. Working on Sneak, Lockpick, Pickpocket along with One handed, Archery and Smithing. She'll end up being a good thief/assassin as well as warrior.

Weapons: Nord Hero Bow/Nord Hero Arrows, Nord Hero Sword, modded Blade of woe (made a copy and changed the name of it, that's all) Imperial Legion sword, Ebony sword and an Ebony bow/arrows. I change it up day to day.

Armor: the Black "Eisen" armor mod from the Nexus, Ancient Nord Armor.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts