• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Willow

I'm obsessed with collecting basically everything (alchemy ingredients, gems, arrows, wine..) and I have to look in every single container I pass otherwise I feel weird. I also enjoy transmuting iron ore into gold and making a pile of gold ingots in my Lakeview Manor cellar. I have hundreds now.

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
I did not deny that they were edible, only that they are not food, in my own not so humble opinion, I belive that rabbits are much better as trophies, or training tools for my german shepard.
Nuuuuu if you're gonna kill them, at least do something and don't waste them! It's cool if they're dog food, but no reason to kill an innocent bunneh just to be a "trophy" or toy........or a number on the Bunnies Slaughtered stat... D;

How 'bout we talk about all the delishus veggies we can eat now? mmmmmmm salad :p

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Nuuuuu if you're gonna kill them, at least do something and don't waste them! It's cool if they're dog food, but no reason to kill an innocent bunneh just to be a "trophy" or toy........or a number on the Bunnies Slaughtered stat... D;

How 'bout we talk about all the delishus veggies we can eat now? mmmmmmm salad :p

If I want a salad, I'll turn a rabbit's stomach inside out and slow roast it. Ahh, bunny corpses make wonderful conversation pieces though.

-Mir-

Edible bunnies
Fruits-and-Vegetables-7.jpg
bunnies-jean-silva.jpg

2veggie+bunny.jpg
melon-bunny-carving-5.jpg

cantaloupe_bunny.jpg
Big-Bunny.jpg

Willow

-Mir-

That's either the creepiest thing I've ever seen, or the best.
Yeah, the third one does kinda scare me... xD
But they are fruuuuuuits! Much tastier than flesh, dontcha think? I think the watermelon one is really neat. I want to keep it on a shelf in my room and snuggle it and taste it forever. >3

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Alchemy.

I can't stop picking all the ingredients I see. A couple of butterfly wings have made me unable to run? I have no choice but to drop an expensive enchanted weapon. Every single time. Honestly, I have between 100-300 of each kind of mountain flower at my house, and huge amounts of everything else, not including the two greenhouse plants. Why do I keep picking the ingredients?

Oh my god. Yes. I do this EXACT same thing. I will pick up ANY and ALL ingredients.
Ooh, a new cave I haven't explored? Let's scour every single nook and cranny for mushrooms.
Oh hey, a Spriggan! That means TAPROOT!
Whoa, this is a really pretty road. OMG MOUNTAIN FLOWERS!

EVERY TIME! I can't help myself! I CANNOT resist taking every ingredient I see :D

annelid

Noob
Stripping the NPCs I kill, just to destroy their reputation. Somehow leaving boots on makes for a more comical image. Sometimes I'll pack the clothes away neatly in a chest, sometimes toss them off a cliff, sometimes make a neat pile in a corner. Whatever I feel like.

Once I killed a bunch of bandits, stripped them, piled them behind a screen and left a trail of clothes to point the way.

I hoard everything, even stuff i don't like and will never use. Will i ever drink 11 thousand bottles of Blackbriar Mead? Why i do i keep the stuff.? I could open my own meadery and put Maven out of business. Thankfully there is no "best before" date on the bottles.

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Lately it's been books. It started when I was just trying to fill the library shelves in my house, but now I've taken to actually reading them whether there's anything useful in them or not.

And obviously, no Skyrim library would be complete without both volumes of "The Lusty Argonian Maid", so I'm currently hunting for them. They crack me up. :p

Rand Althor

Legionnaire
For some reason, I always feel the need to justify whatever my character does in game. For example, I would need to create some sort of imaginative excuse as to why my character decided to head to that bandit camp or why he decided to join the Companions. For me, everything I do in the game needs to be part of the same linear narrative or else I just feel strange. Weird isn't it?

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

For some reason, I always feel the need to justify whatever my character does in game. For example, I would need to create some sort of imaginative excuse as to why my character decided to head to that bandit camp or why he decided to join the Companions. For me, everything I do in the game needs to be part of the same linear narrative or else I just feel strange. Weird isn't it?

Not at all, it's part of roleplaying and it's a great way to keep the game interesting over and over again.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Lately it's been books. It started when I was just trying to fill the library shelves in my house, but now I've taken to actually reading them whether there's anything useful in them or not.

And obviously, no Skyrim library would be complete without both volumes of "The Lusty Argonian Maid", so I'm currently hunting for them. They crack me up. :p

I used to do this, but it became so hazardous to my character's carry weight that now I read them and only take the interesting ones home.

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
I used to do this, but it became so hazardous to my character's carry weight that now I read them and only take the interesting ones home.

Yeah, usually the only way I make that one work is by taking a spouse or a follower. "Hey, you. Carry this. And this. And these."

Rinn

Sweetroll Kleptomaniac
Hoarding on jewelry and ingredients. Oh, and picking up random items from the ground when people pushed them off. Sort of an OCD there where I have to deal with all the time. Probably mentioned it earlier somewhere on the boards.

Two Bears

I'm also into books, and as a game lore junkie they prove invaluable. In fact, I keep a sheet listing every book that I have collected through each playthrough. The only reason I build a Hearthfire mansion is so that I can have all those shelves for my precious, precious books.

It's pretty sad when you're delving through dungeon X on some critically important mission and you stop at every shelf and table to check if you have a copy of that book. And that include all 12 volumes of 2920.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
I make it a matter of principle to never go to jail or to pay the fine for doing some crime. I'll go into a house and get a 5 dollar bounty for trespassing and I will either kill the guards that try to arrest me or I will run.