• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kasha

Now I do know there's a your "wow" moments, but this thread is for the new things you stumble across things that want to eat, kill, or make you die painful death much like the rain forest of south america. Let me know all your moments, stories, or obituaries about your travels.

Mines is last night I was doing a mission for the dark brotherhood, in a certain place, killing a certain somebody. I when to the back of this place, and keep walking after i killed that certain somebody, i walked to wall, and this gold ball dropped and turned into a robot. 30 seconds later i was dead.

Deseoso

I spent a whole weekend adventuring around Whiterun and all the towns and places around the throat of the world. Eventually I wanted to seek out a new area to explore so I left from Whiterun and thought I could head through the mountain pass north of it to Morthal. Little did I know there is a place called Labyrinthian at the northern end of the mountain pass. Cool looking place right up until the 3 frost trolls noticed me walking around it. Brown trouser time!!! Level 6 at the time, I didn't last long.

Keith Ellis

The walk up to the Greybeards and that damn frost troll. It came running at me so I decided to do the same. I went to hit it with my iron mace and the health didnt even move. I knew I was screwed at that point.

Deseoso

Iron mace. Ouch, you might as well thrown marshmellows at it. They die reasonably quick with a decent fire spell. Flames works but is too low level to kill them fast so you'll spend most of your time running away with the flames spell.

Keith Ellis

Yeah the good old iron mace.... Cant believe how crappy that thing was. I love my Ebony War Axe!!

Kasha

The walk up to the Greybeards and that damn frost troll. It came running at me so I decided to do the same. I went to hit it with my iron mace and the health didnt even move. I knew I was screwed at that point.

I know how you feel, i got kill a many of times by those things, and saber cats i hate as well!

Phil MaKraken

I had just cleared out a cave I can't remember whare but it had a cliff above it. I'm loaded with goodies and am wondering which merchant to vist For coin and whare to go after , bang screen goes dark and I'm dead , the camera pans out and where I was is now a dead mammoth and I can see my bow and one of my boot sticking out. WTF but made me chuckle

Kasha

I had just cleared out a cave I can't remember whare but it had a cliff above it. I'm loaded with goodies and am wondering which merchant to vist For coin and whare to go after , bang screen goes dark and I'm dead , the camera pans out and where I was is now a dead mammoth and I can see my bow and one of my boot sticking out. WTF but made me chuckle
what killed you?

Kasha

First time I saw a Dwemer Steam Centurion. I see this huge, golden, metal lug shoot steam and stand up. I knew then that I was in trouble lol. Also a few dragon fights had be going "Aw come on! Really!?"
I had to deal with a mini one of those, there pretty strong!, i felt that oh crap moment last night, there cool but hard to fight.

Touchstone

I was sneaky-sneaking through a cave place, as part of a quest to talk to someone. There was a skeleton sitting on a throne, which was cool enough that I took a screenie of it. Sneaking into main room... and suddenly there are NOISES around me and I don't know where they're coming from. Turn around, and the skeleton has come to life and was sneaking up on Lydia.

Second, I was accosted by a guard in a city, asking if anyone had come out of a house. We go in together, adventuring and all that... and I'm suddenly in a horror game, not a fantasy game. Stuff is flying, there's no light, creepy voices.... crimeny, I was jumpy.

thecelticlatino

I would say the first time I came across a giant. I tried to attack it and the next thing I see is my character 1000+ feet in the air. Also the first time I fought a dragon solo...playing a stealth mage-assassin that relies on his spells and dagger. That was a tough fight but I brought 'em down! ^_^

Broodje

Panem et circenses
Don't remember exactly where, somewhere near whiterun. I was walking past the river and came by a random hut, suddenly a freaking sabertand cat attacks me, didn't die tho but it scared the crap out of me :p.

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
I was playing as my level 11 Nord (companion) female melee only, and I was walking around in a forest just exploring minding my own business. Next thing I know, that epic dragon battle music comes on and I'm looking around for a place to hide. The dragon storms in on me and starts to bite at me, I swing and dash (flames roaring all around me). I then hear the dragon roar and I watch as the dragon flies up the hill to attack a group of apprentice mages. With their help I slayed the dragon and then slaughtered each and every single last mage there.

My next one was during a eliminate all animals mission from the companions. I walk into this cave and see a snow troll, now I have been able to kill a snow troll before so I figured eh I'll kill it and find the next one. I shoot it with my bow and 3 snow trolls come running at me... Yeah I died almost instantly, but I managed to take one of the snow trolls with me to Soverngarde!

Kasha

Don't remember exactly where, somewhere near whiterun. I was walking past the river and came by a random hut, suddenly a freaking sabertand cat attacks me, didn't die tho but it scared the crap out of me :p.
I know where that hut is, i just hid in the river and burnt it alive :)

roded88

I think I was around level 4 or 5 I was trying to complete the quest of retrieving the nettlebaine?? I think that's how it's spelled ... but anyway I was walking to do my quest almost to my destination I saw a side road so thinking its a shortcut through a mountain trail I took it .... I'm strolling along taking in the scenery from atop of part of the mountain when I noticed a bright white floating figure in the middle of the path....not sure what it was but I decided to sneak down just to be cautious/curious thought about it for a sec an said to myself I can handle this thing (whatever it was) ...pulled out my bow an shot an arrow at it the thing flew towards me shooting out these electric looking balls that followed me everywhere I went an did a ton of damage to me... as I'm fleeing trying to heal myself and attack it at the same time I noticed the floating ghost looking mermaid thing was destroying me an I did little to no damage ... I tried running but the electric balls came after an slaughtered me... :sadface: anyone know what it is??

roded88

This 1 happened to my friend he was roaming around when he heard the roar of a dragon in the background. Quickly crouches down walking slowly behind rocks keeping his eyes in the sky trying to find this dragon ... we don't see anything but we hear it. So he continues along his path but sees the shadow of the dragon so he pauses stares at the sky an spots the dragon flying above in a circle .. my friend slowly walking trying not to get spotted, notices a small hut a little further out so he stares at the sky trying to see if its clear takes a deep breath an sprints for the hut trying to pass time so the dragon will fly away... gets in the hut and we notice this big thing on the floor that appears dead with bones and carcasses around still, clearly uncertain of what it is he walks around and gets closer to notice its a bear talk was I guess napping after slaughtering the to poor people there but got too close and spooked the bear so it got up an charged at him hacking away an killing him. the entire time in fear of the dragon killing him last thing expected was a bear attack

gotenks232

I was sneaky-sneaking through a cave place, as part of a quest to talk to someone. There was a skeleton sitting on a throne, which was cool enough that I took a screenie of it. Sneaking into main room... and suddenly there are NOISES around me and I don't know where they're coming from. Turn around, and the skeleton has come to life and was sneaking up on Lydia.

Second, I was accosted by a guard in a city, asking if anyone had come out of a house. We go in together, adventuring and all that... and I'm suddenly in a horror game, not a fantasy game. Stuff is flying, there's no light, creepy voices.... crimeny, I was jumpy.

Hah! Yeah I wandered into that house too. That place was pretty freaky.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts