• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bracken

I might be to late to help you out but, you can either aggro him and try to juke him out. Or walk around the small hill on the left of the path and completely avoid his cave.
hey i got frustrated and went back to ivarstead to cool down but when i got just outside of ivarstead a dragon attacked me so i learned the fire shout and then i went up there and kicked some serious troll booty with a superior skyforge steel waraxe and a fire shout or two and a mix of firebolt and flames spell and im only a level 7! only after the troll was dead did i think of using my true nordic power and try to scare it off

Bracken

I looked how to kill the troll online, they just told me to run past it and i did because ur still a low level person. So from then on any trolls i see i run past, they are slow and they give up, listen to the music it will help u.
Fire Fire Fire!!!! that is the key!!!!! ;)

rizen

A to the K homeboy
After an epic battle and finally killing Alduen (on the 3rd attempt)...I decide to search around Sovengard because 1. the fog had lifted and i could see and 2. it looked like a nice place. Now, being an old school RPG player, I'm always compelled to search around and behind waterfalls for treasure...I go right to a river's edge to have a little look-see, next thing I know the current is pulling me over the edge and down the waterfall, I jump frantically trying to find purchase on a random outcropping of rock..too late...I fall to my doom only to find I've now reloaded to the start of that battle again :sadface:

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
i was wandering around i saw 2 dragons in the immediate area, nothing extremely bad right? Only after I had used all my health potions, exhausted all of my massive 170 magicka, and having full daedric armor I noticed i was on master difficulty. then I was massacred by local bandits.

fleeon

Dark Elf Night Brother, Protector of Nocturnal
Early on in the game I exited the Whiterun walls and then 3 warrior looking guys rendered. I happened to brush by one of them... then I heard "Never shoulda come 'ere"

I cried 20 seconds later after unsuccessfully running into a random house and hoping they wouldn't follow.

They did.

BADASSARGONIAN

i was going to kick some imperial ass when i fast traveled near a giants camp. he started chasing me which led to two sabres chasing me THEN a friggin dragon come shooting fire up my ass all at once..yeah, sucked.

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
I was exploring a cave when I fell down a Hole to find a falmar hive. 5 secs later I running from twenty falmar and their pets

Slow Rider

Now I do know there's a your "wow" moments, but this thread is for the new things you stumble across things that want to eat, kill, or make you die painful death much like the rain forest of south america. Let me know all your moments, stories, or obituaries about your travels.

Mines is last night I was doing a mission for the dark brotherhood, in a certain place, killing a certain somebody. I when to the back of this place, and keep walking after i killed that certain somebody, i walked to wall, and this gold ball dropped and turned into a robot. 30 seconds later i was dead.

I had Lydia following me, and we were in one of the many dungeons which was infested with Draugr and Falmer enemies. I was picking as many as I could off with my bow, but eventually we were overwhelmed, so I had to bust out the Glass Mace of Blaze and start cracking skulls. It was very chaotic, one of the Draugr was using shouts, and the others were whaling on me, so my POV was bouncing all over the place. Meanwhile, I'm drinking potions, eating cheese wheels, you name it, trying to stay alive. Finally the dust settles and I'm standing there knee deep in corpses trying to catch my breath. I cycled through my inventory to see what was left over, traded some stuff with Lydia, charged our weapons back up with the soul gems, glanced at the map to get my bearings, and then stood there for a minute while I took a sip of water in real life.

Finally decided to get moving again, turned 90 degrees, and there was a Falmer standing right next to me, his head filling up with the entire screen with that nasty screwed-up face and weird slit nose. I almost soiled myself. I know it's just a game, but I was expecting to see a hallway and I got that giant ugly face just glaring at me. So of course I freaked out and killed him.

Reflecting on it, I assume he was glitched out to some degree, since he wasn't attacking me and Lydia wasn't attacking him. But it was still quite unsettling. :D

Wanderer

Playing my new build last night. First Red Dragon and I was having a tough fight. A giant comes along and helps me beat the dragon then proceeds to launch my scrawny butt to the moon. So much for the enemy of my enemy being my friend. After the dragon is dead all bets are off!

SaveVsBedWet

There were many for me but the most ridiculous one was when I first ran into one of those top level zombies walking around looking like Eddie from Iron Maiden and picking his nose "like a boss". I didn't see any particular reason why he shouldn't offer up his skull as a sharpening stone the same way the others do and I ran up to make it so and then:

"Jesus why are you screaming at me?! I thought only I could do- where is my sword????? Ahh F.F.S. stop hitting me! Let me get out another sword and we can finish thi- AHHH quiet DOWN already I'm right here! Why is the ground shaking? And my sword is missing again?! That's you isn't it?! I have anoth - STOP THAT!!! OWWWW!"

* reload *

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts