• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
There's a pretty good selection of magical abilites in this game. It's really hard to pick favorites, but let's try:

1. Your favorite spell.
2. Your favorite school of magic

and number 3: What kind of spell you wish the game had?

I'll start:

1. In the end, I'd have the say Conjure Dremora Lord. So awesome.
2. Kinda contradicts the first answer, but I'll have to say Destruction.
3. Dremora Thrall! We have atronach thralls, and an undead thrall, why not Dremora Thrall? Makes me sad :sadface:

Please, discuss!

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
There's a pretty good selection of magical abilites in this game. It's really hard to pick favorites, but let's try:

1. Your favorite spell.

I'll start:

3. Dremora Thrall! We have atronach thralls, and an undead thrall, why not Dremora Thrall? Makes me sad :sadface:

Please, discuss!

Hmm.
My favorite spell would have to be Fireball. The explodey one.
My favorite magic school would probably be Restoration, because it's the only magic I ever really use.
The one spell I wish the game had would be, like, a spell that banishes all daedra in the area(atronachs / atronach thralls)

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
1. Undead thrall
2. Conjuration :D
3. Illusionary clones (cause that would make being an Illusionist feel so much more idk powerfull)

Julius Darkstar

King of Conjuration

1. Your favorite spell.

I'll start:

Please, discuss!

Go to mehrunes dagons shrine,
Kill the dremora's,
Use death thrall on them.
Voilà life long undeath dremora's wherever you go.

To answer your question
1. Death thrall
2. Conjuration
3. Conjure dragon priest,
Because , you know, that would be awesome.

metroins

only level 11. ward, I just wish it were better. blocking with a magical shield is awesome.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
1. Flaming Familiar.
2. Illusion and Conjuration are tied.
3. Water Walking. I have needed it more times than I can count.

Flaming familiar? Never really used that before. Is it actually good?

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
Flaming familiar? Never really used that before. Is it actually good?

It's beast. It's basicly a familiar with like, double health/damage, that explodes when it dies.

sticky runes

not quite sure what my favourite spell or school is, they have their uses, but there's not really any particular spell that makes me think "OMG must equip that one before i take another step". i don't use recovery as much as i used to, since i began hording healing potions, which work instantly. I can hack away at an enemy and if he takes a chunk out of my health, i can just swig a potion and carry on hacking him until he goes down, instead of having to back off and use a spell.

My attempts at conjuration are normally too short lived to get excited about.

I'm liking transmute, though. It allows me to make use of my iron ores, which i no longer use for smithing when i'm a level 100 blacksmith. And i make sure i don't change them all into gold right away, as the gems needed for gold jewellery are more rare than the ones used on silver jewellery, but transmute has become my personal pawn shop spell.;)

what spell would i like to see in this game? A sleep spell. would make my thieving tasks so much easier, and significently reduce my chances of confrontation with villagers and guards. And I could have fun slitting bandits' throats while they sleep.:p

sticky runes

i tried flaming familiar a few times. i don't think i've actually seen the creature fight, it just stood there and exploded. kinda silly. lets conjure up a demonic canine suicide bomber.

illuminist

dark wood elf assassin
yes,I prefer illusion and conjuration and restoration......because alteration and distruction just takes too much out of your magicka,I mean distruction of course.:D

LunaMoth

1. Ice Storm, it can travel through walls.
2. Illusion
3. Silence, illusion spell, enchantment and poison effect in past games that prevented the target from casting spells.

Pileggi

1. Conjure Wrathman - He looks awesome and kills most enemies, the perfect minion for a necromancer build.
2. Restoration - By far the most useful school in my opinion, with some great perks. Being able to restore stamina is particularly useful.
3. I'd like to see some offensive spells that aren't destruction. Midas magic is a great example of what I think would be perfect.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts